Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm sorry I still haven't gotten back on track.  It's just been really hard for me.  If anyone wants to go and translate any important Sakura or Sayuki posts please feel free, but I eventually want to continue translating them regularly.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by PyoKiyo »

<div>September is behind the door and new school year for me too. And since this is the last my high school year it is going to be more tough and packed than any other.</div>
<div>So in order to focus more on studying I decided to cut down the number of the girls I am prepping for. (again)

I would like to keep prepping at least for Hamaura Ayano (if you are still interested in traslating her, Lurkette), so from September on I will drop Ogata Haruna and Murota Mizuki. 

Thank you for understanding.</div>
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Whoever is currently prepping Kumai Yurina, the new sorts of emojis that she and Riho have started using, as they come up I've been adding them to a post, so you can copy the code from there, and avoid uploading duplicates.
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

[quote="Thea"]
Whoever is currently prepping Kumai Yurina, the new sorts of emojis that she and Riho have started using, as they come up I've been adding them to a post, so you can copy the code from there, and avoid uploading duplicates.
[/quote]

Thank you for doing this, Thea! Although S. Kanon doesn't update very often, she's been using them too. So this is really helpful for me.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'm glad to be of help, then!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Ok guys I'm endlessly sorry for disappearing like that... again  :cryalot: It seems like I just can't bring up the motivation to prep anymore, especially because my new semester is about to start and I have to get a part-time job next to studying. Last semester didn't go well for me and I really want to concentrate on making it better this time.
Once again, I apologize and thank you for putting up with me. If there are particular entries you want to translate I can prep them, I just can't take anyone regularly anymore. I'll still be checking this thread.
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

I'm really sorry, but due to personal reasons I won't be prepping here anymore. I'd like to appologise especially to Lurkette for this sudden decision.

I really enjoyed working with all of you.

Farewell.
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

@PyoKiyo: Thank you for all your hard work.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

So this is mostly directed at Eri, but she hasn't been on in a month so I guess I'm looking for a general consensus: Anyone mind if I translate this post by Takahashi Ai? I'm going to go ahead and start on it but I won't post it without confirmation.Since there isn't any nay-saying, I'm going to go ahead and post it.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

It's been a long time since I've prepped here, but I have more time again and I'd like to give it a try. For now, I'll stick with prepping one girl and Murota Mizuki doesn't look too hard to prep for. I hope this is okay.
Last edited by Elpis on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Mizura
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

hey Taylor, I don't think I will be able to prep again till the 14th. I am traveling for work and my laptop is really sketchy on whether it wants to work properly or not. sorry about this!

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hope I didn't step on any toes, but I translated some Kobushi Factory posts from today since they seemed interesting, and it looked like their last translated blogs were from the summer... I don't know if I'm up to committing to translating specific blogs again, but I might do more from time to time (especially Kobushi - it looks like they're generally not being done). Speaking of which, it seems there are many prepped drafts of Hama-chan's posts - anyone mind if I help catch up a bit?

Also, it seems pretty quiet around here, but might one of the admins be able to update Kobushi's blog colors with their member colors? Not sure if that's been discussed before... http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Member_Colors#Kobushi_Factory
Last edited by rokun on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

With the exception of Hamachan, who was under Lurkette, none of the other Kobushi girls have any dedicated translators.

At the moment, there are quite a lot of girls without dedicated translators, so I've personally been translating notable blog posts by the girls I follow. I do keep tabs on which girls have active, dedicated translators in order not to step on any toes, and so far no one's raised any objections.

My 2 cents: I'd say that if you've got the occasional time to chip in with a blog translation for a girl who isn't actively being covered, I don't think anyone will complain.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Ok, so honestly I hadn't even visited b!p (or this thread) for a long time, as I'm sure you've noticed, lol, and watching it the last few days it seems there isn't a whole lot of activity anymore. Or maybe lots have been busy with school this term? In any case, I've kept picking and choosing interesting-looking Kobushi posts, and have looked around to the others... which seem more or less active. If Lurkette returns and wants to pick Hama-chan back up though, let me know! Also let me know if it's ok or not to maybe try catching up on older posts that have been prepped.

It seems you really have been translating interesting ones from time to time Skoban, but as I've kept being bored and wanting to write more I've looked at the translator/prepper list as well to those I'm still down for doing... It seems the Berryz girls don't post that often anymore, so I'll try to pick them up at least for a while now (especially Saki/Miya probably). I'm also trying to work with WhiteForte to get a setup to do Maachan translations, since it seems lots of people are still interested in her blogs. I might keep an eye on Ayacho's too, since I used to do hers and usually found it interesting... although especially if it's a girl who posts often (like Kobushi's daily posts now), I might only do the more interesting-looking ones. I wouldn't mind keeping an eye on Country Girls blogs either, but it looks like those are being fairly well taken care of.

If anyone does come back and has an issue with anything please do let me know...
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Just to get things straight: Is there any girl you're thinking about translating full time? From what I get, you're thinking about Maachan and possibly Captain & Miya?

Re: Berryz, Momo is under myself, while Maasa is under Taylor, though she hasn't translated her posts for a while, so you might want to check with her. 
Yurina's probably the most active blogger post-hiatus. Miya seems to be mostly active on Instagram, Captain is way less frequent, Chii is sporadic, and Risako hasn't updated since hiatus.

If you see any interesting Country Girls posts that I haven't got to, feel free to have a go at them. Can't always manage to catch 'em all.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Yeah, I meant the Berryz girls I was down for ^^; not all of them in particular. I think that was just Saki, Miya, Yurina. I'll check Yurina out, but if she does post quite a bit I might not do her much. And I probably will do these (and Maa-chan) full time at least until further notice... 

Is Nekokai not around any more and doing Mai and Chisaki? I see you've done the past few... If not, then I might pick up Mai at least full-time too and at least keep an eye on Chisaki. It seems you're doing Yamaki almost full-time as it is.
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

NekoKai hasn't been around since about March, so you can probably pick up Ozeki if you want to.

Also, this might be a bit late, but it's nice to have you back.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Thanks! Ok I'll do that. Also it's not late lol, I wasn't even sure I was back myself. It seems like when it gets near winter I feel more like being productive and writing/translating... lol
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="rokun"]
Ok, so honestly I hadn't even visited b!p (or this thread) for a long time, as I'm sure you've noticed, lol, and watching it the last few days it seems there isn't a whole lot of activity anymore. Or maybe lots have been busy with school this term?
[/quote]

*raises hand* I'm one of the ones guilty of disappearing >_<;; Sorry everyone. I've been incredibly busy with conventions and artbook creation. I'm still not free enough to be able to come back to translating yet because of the latter, but I thought I'd pop in and see how everything is going and how everyone is doing. The only girl I was translating was Morito Chisaki (and I was doing backlog at that point because Uta had just left and I thought people might want to see the posts with Uta in them, but that may not matter much anymore), but anyone is welcome to translate for her for the time being! I don't mind at all. I hope I'll be able to help out more next year. Sorry again >_<;

Also, it's nice to see you back, Rokun! And thank you everyone for your your continued efforts in prepping and translation!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah I'm guilty of disappearing also.  Every time I think I am going to be ready to come back life ends up getting crazy busy.  I am hoping that after the initial insanity that is always the beginning of the year here (always getting new year stuff set up) I might be back.  I definitely want to continue Sakura and Sayuki, but like I said if anyone sees any posts that seem like they should be translated and wants to do it go for it for now.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

Sorry for disappearing too. School has gotten much more busier than I expected. I'm just a prepper... is there any girls that are currently being translated that needs prepping? I think the translators that I was prepping for has gone on hiatus, so I was wondering if there is any help that I can do for others?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I drafted Kamikokuryou's first post for when her category is added.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Ok, so I've been wanting to start translating Maa-chan's posts again, and WhiteForte said he would prep but something's come up and he can't... Would anyone be willing to prep them? If you don't know her blogs though be warned that she makes it as difficult as possible on us ^^; that's why she's the one girl for whom I really need a prepper...

Also, it seems the admins are basically gone now? There are quite a few things which need updating (member colors, new girls), and I see comments don't get approved like they used to (I've mostly been approving or spamming them). 
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I want to help, but school is starting up again from the Christmas Break. I don't know how busy I will get soon, but I'll try? 

Edit: Where do I start?
Last edited by shii510 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="rokun"]
and I see comments don't get approved like they used to (I've mostly been approving or spamming them). 
[/quote]

Me too, when I see them.
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

[quote="shii510"]
I want to help, but school is starting up again from the Christmas Break. I don't know how busy I will get soon, but I'll try? 

Edit: Where do I start?
[/quote]

WhiteForte had begun prepping her post from 12/24, but wasn't able to do the emoji. If you could add those... and then pick anything up she's done since then. I haven't looked closely so I don't know how much she's posted. It's probably not much though (at least until something I heard today about she's gonna blog more since she feels threatened by 12th gen lol).
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@rokun

Umm... I can't seem to find the draft post that WhiteForte started for the 12/24 entry?
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

When I click on the "Drafts" filter it shows up just about halfway down the page... or this should be a direct link: http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=244103&action=edit  
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@rokun

Thanks! I tried the search functionality and I didn't find it ^^;; 

Edit: Added the emojis for the 12/24 post :) What is your schedule like when it comes to translating posts? Just so I can try to organize my time better for prepping
Last edited by shii510 on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Since Reinlite quit her as of June last year, I'm going to take up Takuechi Akari on a trial period. I miss translating a blog every day, so I'll be doing hers for a while and see if it sets in.