Club48 :: Where we spam 48 ways to glory!

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: Club48 :: Where we spam 48 ways to glory!

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="217175" data-time="1552495315">
Pretty interesting. They’re not holding their election at all this year. Seems odd to cancel what is without a doubt their biggest money maker every year.</blockquote>

Do we have hints of reasons ? I just read on a few threads that some think of Sashihara graduation in April / May and NGT scandal, but I am not completely convinced.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I doubt her graduation has anything to do with it, this is their biggest moneymaker of the year. I have seen some suspecting that the NGT debacle has made it hard to find a sponsor.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

What the hell? Yeah I suspect the scandal is definitely to blame and that’s why they won’t talk about it. If I were 48 stan though I’d feel they owed me an explanation.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I've seen a few comments towards Olympics 2020 - as in Akimoto trying to get the 48s into it - but then the next election should be cancelled, not this one.

Another comment I've seen mentioned that Akimoto is going to drop the 48s and focuses on the 46s. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They released the results of their third party investigation. It was to be expected, but it says no members were involved in the NGT scandal. Yamaguchi is also not participating in handshakes for AKB’s newest single.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://mobile.twitter.com/craae16/stat ... 98336?s=21' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://mobile.twitter.com/craae16/stat ... 36?s=21</a>

Worth noting that NGT’s show was recently cancelled as well.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image