The Official H!P Question Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: The Official H!P Question Thread

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Mariko"]
Any suggestions on simple H!P dances to learn?
[/quote]

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! is pretty simple, but fun. I never learn full dances though. xD (I normally give up by the chorus.)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Mariko"]
Any suggestions on simple H!P dances to learn?
[/quote]

Most of the Mano songs are pretty simple to dance to.... I'd recommend those or some early Berryz.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="192322" data-time="1445795357"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mariko" data-cid="192316" data-time="1445789401">Any suggestions on simple H!P dances to learn?</blockquote> 
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! is pretty simple, but fun. I never learn full dances though. xD (I normally give up by the chorus.)</blockquote>
Rottara Rottara is also really simple.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Mariko
Kenshuusei

Post by Mariko »

Thanks for your help, everyone! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my fail...
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mariko" data-cid="192328" data-time="1445816221">
Thanks for your help, everyone! I'll be sure to keep you updated on my fail...</blockquote>

Massara Blue Jeans isn't hard (a few moves left aside) and is quite fun.

Don't forget to warm up yourself before and stretching after. Good luck and have fun :).
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Massara Blue Jeans isn't hard (a few moves left aside) and is quite fun.
[/quote]

Seconded!

Dance de Bakoon! is really fun once you want to tackle that level.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AquaChan" data-cid="192324" data-time="1445800988"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="192322" data-time="1445795357"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mariko" data-cid="192316" data-time="1445789401">
Any suggestions on simple H!P dances to learn?</blockquote>

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! is pretty simple, but fun. I never learn full dances though. xD (I normally give up by the chorus.)</blockquote>
Rottara Rottara is also really simple.</blockquote>

I'm actually mad at myself for not thinking of this first, haha. Rottara Rottara is easier. :P
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

Haven't posted in a while, but I do have a question.

I live in the States, is anyone else having problems accessing any of UFA's youtube videos. My Berryz and Morning Musume won't play on youtube. It says "

This video contains content from Up-Front. It is not available in your country."
Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

This is discussed in multiple threads elsewhere on this forum.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

[quote="Star"]
This is discussed in multiple threads elsewhere on this forum.
[/quote]
Ah found it. Sorry!
Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="192330" data-time="1445817849">
Dance de Bakoon! is really fun once you want to tackle that level.</blockquote>

I totally second this !
Campy <3 !
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Anyone who can explain me what is that 'Daaishi blue' thing that i've seen somewhere in wotaintranslation?
Last edited by Derby on Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I'm preparing a piece for my blog on the H!P Winter 2015 concert discs and I had a question: Was this the first concert tour in which all the new girls performed? (Angerme 3rd Gen, Morning Musume 12th Gen, and the three newcomers in Country Girls.)

Thanks.

Last edited by Madara on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

^Together and as part of a tour, yes. They were also all at the Countdown shows at the end of 2014, but split among two venues.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Angerme 3rd Gen and 12th Gen both performed for the first time at Sayumi's graduation. Angerme was the opening act and 12th gen appeared near the end of the concert and performed with the rest of the girls.  Country Girls' first time was at the Countdown live. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Angerme 3rd Gen and 12th Gen both performed for the first time at Sayumi's graduation. Angerme was the opening act and 12th gen appeared near the end of the concert and performed with the rest of the girls.  Country Girls' first time was at the Countdown live. 
[/quote]

Are you sure about Angerme? On my Blu-ray of Sayumi's graduation at Yokohama Arena, Angerme is nowhere to be found. Did they perform at the show itself but were cut out of the Blu-ray/DVD? If so, why would they do that? And 12th Gen is introduced briefly early on and then only shows up to participate in the graduation song (no dancing) and the ceremony. For my purposes, that doesn't count. So I guess I should re-phrase my question. Was the 2015 winter concert tour the first in which 12th Gen all fully participated as full members of the act? 

Thanks.

P.S. Any word on whether the Angerme concert (Nov. 29) is being live-streamed tonight? If so, where and when (EST, please)? Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

ANGERME 3rd gen did have their one pre-ANGERME performance as part of the opening act at Sayumi's grad concert. Interesting it's not on the disc version, but they showed it on H!P Station soon after. Episode 95, looks like.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I went to the concert. I should know they performed. (And Juice=Juice performed too.) xD They were only as the opening act but it still counts as a live performance even if it wasn't recorded. They performed Eighteen Emotion. 

But as for 12th gen they didn't start full activity as full members till the 2015 Winter Concert, yes. But you'd need to word it that way. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I went to the concert. I should know they performed. (And Juice=Juice performed too.) xD They were only as the opening act but it still counts as a live performance even if it wasn't recorded. They performed Eighteen Emotion. 

But as for 12th gen they didn't start full activity as full members till the 2015 Winter Concert, yes. But you'd need to word it that way. 
[/quote]

Got it. Thanks. :thumbsup:

P.S. My piece on the winter concert is now up.
Last edited by Madara on Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

Here's a question, why is Mano having a concert tour even though she graduated from H!P? 
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

She's a soloist outside of H!P, isn't she? (Question-Answer lol)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She hasn't released any new music since leaving but she has had a few small events I think.

Mano's only gotten more popular since she's left H!P.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I don't think she's actually released any new material since H!P, but it's not like that material becomes inaccessible once they've graduated. Somebody decided there was enough demand. *shrug*
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Wait she's touring? I can't find any info about it!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Didnt she have that Digital single after she graduated, like something for a tv drama?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

She's still part of Up-Front. She still has a fan base. Risa is a prime example of former member who still performs concerts. They aren't like, full on hall concerts, just live house ones. 
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Nacchi always does a birthday concert, and you can find those DVDs on e-lineup.

Ai, Risa, and Reina do fanclub-only birthday events, I think.  Not sure if anybody else does - probably due to a combination of family life and their other commitments (variety, radio shows, and cycling races...)

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Risa held a solo concert in Spting of last year. It was titled, Gakisan wa, LIVE Banchou!

It wasn't birthday related at all. It was only released on DVD through M-Line coupled with Rika's birthday event.

And most recently she had a semi-formal dinner show a few weeks ago. She's far more active I think than even Takahashi as far as music is concerned, which I find ironic in a way.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
She hasn't released any new music since leaving but she has had a few small events I think.

Mano's only gotten more popular since she's left H!P.
[/quote]

I always thought Mano's best work was done just before leaving H!P. I'd love to keep up with her if she put out new CDs and new concerts. The other night I put in the [font=Times New Roman, serif;font-size:12pt]Hello! Project Countdown Party 2013 ~Good Bye & Hello!~ [/font]concert DVD from the end of 2013 and I was surprised to see Mano in it and she's great. It must have been her last or one of her last concert appearances for H!P.  Actually, that concert has a lot of surprises, including Yossi, Rika, Ai T. and Risa and...spotted amongst the Eggs furiously dancing in the Kenshuusei number: Rikako Sasaki!

Last edited by Madara on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I watched the MM Spring 2015 Concert, "Gradation," and I noticed that in the last MC segment, they all lined up to do their little indivdual intros, a routine that used to be a regular part of MM concerts and even some H!P concerts, as witnessed in Winter 2004:

https://youtu.be/Ok_-B85uLeU

Am I correct in thinking that they haven't done this kind of lineup in a long time? It's not something I've noticed in recent concerts. If I'm right, when did it stop being a regular part of their concerts?

Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.