The Official H!P Question Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: The Official H!P Question Thread

Post by MejraThea »

Hear hear.

Another idea, Madara, is if you think it might be a H!P song, type the title + projecthello in on google. To test it I did that, and it's the third link. It can be slightly tricky, you have to know what you're looking for! But it's a good try for those songs you don't know and need to find.  :joyful:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="203187" data-time="1481554104">
<div>
Will you please bookmark this wiki?
[/quote]
Lay off of him. This is the official question thread and Madara has been an active poster here for a long time. Giving him such a pissy attitude is not going to make him feel good, especially in a thread actively created for questions.
</div>
</blockquote>

I actually understood Q's sentence with this nice smile at the end " :rolleyes: ". So no harm I think :joyful: (I wouldn't want to speak in your name Q but just in case you miss this post as the BBS has been quite active today :lol:.)

Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I agree, Meikochi, I didn't see her comment in a negative light.

Are you ok, arco? You seem a little upset today, which isn't like you.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

It's okay, Arco. I'm a big boy, I can handle myself. No need to snarl at Shoujo. She has the right to get a tad impatient with me. She's been dealing with my resistance to the wonders of this new web thing for nigh unto eleven years. And we've known each other as personal friends since 2009. We can cut each other some slack. My daughter (who's the same age as Shoujo) is more than a tad impatient with me on technical matters. (I hear a lot of "Jesus, Dad!")

But you have a point about me wanting to get info from people who actually know these things, rather than, say, Wikipedia. In the old days, I used to get a lot of "Google is your friend" on movie and anime forums, which was annoying because I wanted to hear from people who actually saw the movies and anime I was asking about and could share first-hand info. 

As for H!P, yeah, I am getting used to looking things up on these sites more and more, rather than asking questions here, and more often than not, I find what I need. It's just that Generasia is the most user-friendly site for me and there are gaps in its database. H!P Wiki has problems loading on my computer and it sometimes crashes on me before I can get all the info I want. And it's harder to copy and paste from that site or print things out. Too many ads and pop-up things. Sometimes it just won't print or I can't copy and paste into a word file. Don't know why that is. (I have a similar problem on this site--unable to paste things.)  And I do like the fact that a lot of users here are willing to share their knowledge so freely. And if I'm doing a blog entry and find it difficult to find the info I'm looking for, I find it convenient to ask here to see if anyone knows and maybe get an answer before I'm finished. 

But let's all be nice to each other. Facebook is sucking a lot of the energy away from forums like this and we need to keep up the unique community spirit we have here.

Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="203258" data-time="1481591813">
I agree, Meikochi, I didn't see her comment in a negative light.

Are you ok, arco? You seem a little upset today, which isn't like you.</blockquote>

I agree and I've been wondering the same about Arco. He's not usually this snippy. Honestly, I just assumed that he was overly tired since I know he was up at 4am
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I've already talked to Madara about this, so no need to go into detail. But that wiki is a great source to have. There's a lot of people that put work into making it as up to date as possible. Why wouldn't I tell him to use it? 

And I have no idea how you got pissy and snarky out of what I typed. But then when I'm on my phone I usually type in small spurts because I really don't have the time to sit there for a few hours to type out long stretches of text. 

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Your concern might come off as more genuine (and less intimidating) if you ask him in private instead of a public forum that anyone can see. This might come across as putting him on the spot, which will just make him less inclined to take any advice or speak freely.
(I'm not 100% on the dynamic of this place, so I could be completely off and in that case, sorry)
Last edited by GaleKakumei on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="203259" data-time="1481593696">H!P Wiki has problems loading on my computer and it sometimes crashes on me before I can get all the info I want. And it's harder to copy and paste from that site or print things out. Too many ads and pop-up things.</blockquote>I've been editing there for years and even I am surprised at how crazy it is when I am 1) On a machine away from my regular ad blocker and 2) Not logged into Wikia (there's a "Don't show all ads" option in Preferences).

EDIT: A bit of self-promotion, but I also keep a database of music info that should be pretty good for looking up random old songs, though as far as I know search bots and myself are the primary users. It's pretty simplistic so shouldn't cause any crashes. Search for Natsu or with wildcards to find anything with Natsu somewhere in the name.
Last edited by JoshuaJSlone on Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Well, I apologize to you, Q, because if your statement wasn't clippy and snarky by your own admission, then there's no problem. I found an issue with it because the past few times you've directed things to Madara, the tone of your posts has seemed to get increasingly testy and short. Even hearing a "For the love of GOD, Madara" wouldn't have surprised me, the way things seemed to be going.

I got pissed and snippy because guys, I stay silent a lot, but there's a lot of shit I get tired of seeing, and jumping down someone's throat for asking a question is one of them. Call it a misguided sense of justice, but I just got sick of not speaking up and defending someone I think deserves it.

Show and Sayu, thank you for your concern, though, it's touching.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Was it ever mentioned what Airi was going to university for?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

There was a rumor that she was going for computer programming but it was never confirmed.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Just a little question. In Project!Hello, those who are listed in 'past groups' are what used to be OFFICIAL groups right? like how today the line-up goes from MM'17 to Tsubaki, all of those groups were also part of the H!P group line-up at some point and none of them were considered projects or sub-groups or anything like that?

I ask this because I have a really bad sense of time(?) and I can't visualize the past of H!P with groups like v-u-den being considered actual groups just like ANGERME is now.
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Biyuuden was definitely an actual group! Although on P!H, that listing includes past groups and past sub-groups. E.g. Petitmoni were a subgroup, Minimoni was a group but also a subunit, Tanpopo was a sub-group/unit. But v-u-den, Melon Kinenbi, T&C, etc, they were proper groups. 
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Thea"]
Biyuuden was definitely an actual group! Although on P!H, that listing includes past groups and past sub-groups. E.g. Petitmoni were a subgroup, Minimoni was a group but also a subunit, Tanpopo was a sub-group/unit. But v-u-den, Melon Kinenbi, T&C, etc, they were proper groups. 
[/quote]

So... Technically Ongaku Gatas should be in Past groups?
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Yes indeed!
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Thanks! I guess I couldn't acknowledge them as normal groups since some of them were too related to MM and some also had MM members.
But I guess v-u-den with Rika is a little like Country Girls with Tsugunaga. I should learn debut and graduation dates in general, I still have trouble placing 4th generation and some golden era singles into MM's timeline.
Image Hey
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

In researching the tracklist for Juice=Juice's 2015 concert DVD, I came across the terms, "Event V" and "Memorial Edit," and have no idea what they mean.

Anyone?

Thanks.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

From their first single's wikia page:

The MEMORIAL EDITs are remixes and some of the solo lines are re-distributed.

The Event V for "Romance no Tochuu" was released on September 23, 2013 and was only sold at the September 23 release event in Tokyo and the September 29 release event in Osaka. The Event V features each member's solo close-ups for the single.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It's because the original versions had Aina in the line distribution, recording and MV. To rerelease both songs (Watashi ga Iu and Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru) on their major debut single they had to remix them, since Aina had left.
Last edited by DonJuan on Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Actually I think the the remixed arrangements were bound to happen even if Aina had stayed, but the reassigned vocals were yeah due to her leaving I'm sure.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="204949" data-time="1486509678">In researching the tracklist for Juice=Juice's 2015 concert DVD, I came across the terms, "Event V" and "Memorial Edit," and have no idea what they mean.

Anyone?

Thanks.</blockquote>The specific has been answered, but in a more general sense Event Vs are usually single-related DVDs that are only sold at actual events rather than sold online or in stores. The norm is it will have individual close-ups for the music videos, but there are exceptions. I got ahold of some older ones that didn't have the close-ups, but had things like interview and/or member comment sections.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="204957" data-time="1486537785">Actually I think the the remixed arrangements were bound to happen even if Aina had stayed, but the reassigned vocals were yeah due to her leaving I'm sure.</blockquote>Yeah, some versions of the Memorial Edit music videos even have bits of Aina that weren't entirely edited out.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Wasn't that Romance no Tochuu, though? Could be completely wrong though.

/EDIT: That's what I'm talking about:

Front is Karin, girl in the back is Aina. 
Last edited by DonJuan on Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

1:34 & 3:29 in the Watashi ga Iu (MEMORIAL) PV, there's an arm that stick out next to Karin wearing an orange bracelet, normally that could be someone else but following the choreo, Aarii is next to Karin at those shots and she dons green.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Ah, I see. Alright, so Aina was supposed to be in it :D
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I don't recall ever seeing Juice=Juice with Aina.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

She was in it while they were indies but suddenly left when they were set to debut. With her went my interest in Juice=Juice
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="204978" data-time="1486601964">
She was in it while they were indies but suddenly left when they were set to debut. With her went my interest in Juice=Juice</blockquote>
Same :(
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

The B-flat version of Morning Coffee just came across on my shuffle, and it made me wonder, is the line distribution any different? The other day I watched the video of them recording the demo to determine line distribution, and I could have sworn it was already in the final key.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I've read a rumor somewhere that apparently Kaori was the original lead vocalist on the song but it was switched to Nacchi somewhat last minute, but I can't verify that for real.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

^ It's on the H!P wiki page for the single, but there's nothing citing where it came from originally.
Formerly Mizura