UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
Her second album flopped compared to her debut, though. (I should bother myself to listen to it at some point, lol)

[/quote]

You totally should... She has really changed how she sings (intonation and stuff) and it's really interesting. I really like it. I guess she got some tips from her recording producers (I think that's what she said for Break it Down, at least. But since she sounds different on a number of the songs I think it carried over.)
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Goto’s flop with Avex still upsets me. They’re my favorite label outside of HP stuff and they managed to destroy her career. Like... how??
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Her brother and his actions destroyed her career in H!P/UF. Then her mother’s death broke her career in Avex. Goto hasn’t had a happy life with her family.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Even without those events, I don't think they really knew what to do with her. I thought it was pretty clear from the start that she didn't belong with Rhythm Zone.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Her entire first year of releases were also all digital, which might work now, but definitely didn’t work in 2009. I think it was a combination of things but I definitely think she would have faded away even if she stayed with Up Front.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

wow did i really write Moto? I shouldn’t wine and H!P at the same time lol
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zoe"]
Even without those events, I don't think they really knew what to do with her. I thought it was pretty clear from the start that she didn't belong with Rhythm Zone.
[/quote]

Nobody knew what to do with her, not even Up Front. How many times did her image change from her first single to her last? 

And yeah, I don't know wtf Avex was thinking going all digital with Maki in 2009. What was the point of even signing her if you were never going to promote her properly? 

As I look back, I'm starting to think that Goto never had as much potential to be popular as a soloist as everyone assumed she did. 
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

I still remember her claiming Te wo Nigitte was the real her :rolleyes:
Last edited by Zoe on Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

There’s been rumors circulating for a couple weeks that an ex-idol in her 30s is gonna be arrested for drugs soon. Kago has posted on Twitter that despite speculation, she will not be the one being arrested lol.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lovbus/status/1218294382975242247

They say it’s someone from a big group. The other name I’ve seen being thrown around is ex-AKB Oshima Yuko. If it ends up being true, whoever it is is done for I’m the entertainment industry.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="219740" data-time="1579739315">
There’s been rumors circulating for a couple weeks that an ex-idol in her 30s is gonna be arrested for drugs soon. Kago has posted on Twitter that despite speculation, she will not be the one being arrested lol.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://mobile.twitter.com/lovbus/statu ... 2975242247' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://mobile.twitter.com/lovbus/statu ... 5242247</a>

They say it’s someone from a big group. The other name I’ve seen being thrown around is ex-AKB Oshima Yuko. If it ends up being true, whoever it is is done for I’m the entertainment industry.</blockquote>

Ooooh, I wonder who it is.

In other news, Fujimoto Miki gave birth to a healthy little girl on the 24th.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="219778" data-time="1579969546"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="219740" data-time="1579739315">

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://mobile.twitter.com/lovbus/statu ... 2975242247' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://mobile.twitter.com/lovbus/statu ... 5242247</a>

They say it’s someone from a big group. The other name I’ve seen being thrown around is ex-AKB Oshima Yuko. If it ends up being true, whoever it is is done for I’m the entertainment industry.</blockquote>
Ooooh, I wonder who it is.

In other news, Fujimoto Miki gave birth to a healthy little girl on the 24th.</blockquote>

If it’s actually true, the way it’s worded is basically spelling out that it’s someone from Morning Musume or AKB because they’re in their 30s and used to go to Kohaku.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

How soon is "soon"? I doubt Kago would post anything on twitter if she was to be put into prison.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Tamura Meimi will release her first album, 無花果 (Ichijiku) on [4/8]. She also releases an MV/Covers collection that day.

ImageImage
LE, RE

Tracklist:

01 輝いて ~My dream goes on~ (Kagayaite)

02 魔法をあげるよ ~Magic In The Air~ (Mahou wo Ageru yo)

03 舞台 (Butai)

04 無形有形 (Mukei Yuukei)

05 いちじく (Ichijiku)

06 肌という嘘 (Hada to Iu Uso)

07 誓約 (Seiyaku)

08 闇夜だけこんばんわ (An'ya Dake Konbanwa)

09 ユリシス (Ulysses)

10 わたしたちの冤罪 (Watashitachi no Enzai)

11 不完全ism (Fukanzen ism)

12 毎日女の子 (Mainichi Onna no Ko)

Album DVD:

田村芽実×赤澤える TALK MOVE (Tamura Meimi x Akazawa Eru TALK MOVE)

CLIP&COVERS

Tracklist:

Music Videos:

輝いて ~My dream goes on~ (Kagayaite)

魔法をあげるよ ~Magic In The Air~ (Mahou wo Ageru yo)

舞台 (Butai)

無形有形 (Mukei Yuukei)

愛の讃歌 (Ai no Sanka)

いちじく (Ichijiku)

Covers:

グッド・バイ・マイ・ラブ (Good Bye My Love) / Ann Lewis

お祭りマンボ (Omatsuri Mambo) / Misora Hibari

悲しくてやりきれない (Kanashikute Yarikirenai) / The Folk Crusaders

76th Star / REBECCA

渚のシンドバッド (Nagisa no Sindbad) / Pink Lady

喝采 (Kassai) / Chiaki Naomi

木蘭の涙 (Mokuren no Namida) / Stardust Revue

五番街のマリーへ (Gobangai no Marie he) / Pedro & Capricious

ベルベット・イースター (Velvet Easter) / Matsutoya Yumi

- - -

Good times for Meimi fans.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

HOLY HELL
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

She's released short ver for songs on the album:

Butai

My Dream Goes On

Magic in the Air

Mukei Yuukei
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Of all people who could join the family youtube channel bandwagon, it's Okai Asuna.
Most important info first: Chisato is not in the video.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="219828" data-time="1581023468">
Of all people who could join the family youtube channel bandwagon, <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXW1YzR3ado' class="bbc_url" title="External link">it's Okai Asuna</a>.

Most important info first: Chisato is not in the video.</blockquote>Is that Asuna and her baby and the rest are Okai siblings? There is 5 of them, right?
Last edited by Purin-chama on Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

To be honest, I don't know. But might be. You're right, Asuna and Chisato aside there's three more: Rimu (2013), Mion (2007) and Tsubasa (1998). Maybe Tsubasa is the one not present, since he's already 21.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

All three members of PINK CRES. have been diagnosed with influenza.All promotional activities this weekend for their new single have been cancelled.

I know it's only three girls, but all of them being sick is harsh.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Meimei released her MV for Ichijiku :)
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

...is it just me or are her lip movements off - again?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Since no one posted it, here is Ayacho's newest song. Personally I find it pretty mesmerizing.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Rina went to Peru and performed a bunch of H!P songs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5iYJXZUJLww&feature=emb_title
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

What's up with these Angerme members graduating and just going into music again lol.... I mean Meimei sorta makes sense, but I don't remember Rina or Ayaka ever saying they wanted to continue in entertainment post-grad?
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Since no one posted it, here is Ayacho's newest song. Personally I find it pretty mesmerizing.
[/quote]

Oh, this is damn near Sophsti-pop, and it's fucking catnip to me, but Wada really doesn't have the chops to pull it off. Gorgeous song and arrangement that should have gone to Meimi.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="219935" data-time="1582654760">
What's up with these Angerme members graduating and just going into music again lol.... I mean Meimei sorta makes sense, but I don't remember Rina or Ayaka ever saying they wanted to continue in entertainment post-grad?</blockquote>

They’re still signed with UFP and Dawa was specifically moved to a subsidiary that mostly does music if I’m not mistaken. Unless someone completely leaves staying in entertainment is never out of the realm of possibility.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I can understand still wanting to do music but not wanting to be an idol anymore.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="219935" data-time="1582654760">
What's up with these Angerme members graduating and just going into music again lol.... I mean Meimei sorta makes sense, but I don't remember Rina or Ayaka ever saying they wanted to continue in entertainment post-grad?
</blockquote>

They’re still signed with UFP and Dawa was specifically moved to a subsidiary that mostly does music if I’m not mistaken. Unless someone completely leaves staying in entertainment is never out of the realm of possibility.

[/quote]

Ah, they're with UFP? I didn't know that. I mean of course I normally wouldn't be surprised someone stayed in entertainment if they specifically said so, it just throws me off guard when they talk about other plans and then end up focusing more on music than I would assume.

[quote="Saya"]
I can understand still wanting to do music but not wanting to be an idol anymore.
[/quote]

Oh totally. I just don't remember Wada saying anything in her post-grad plans that referred to music, unless my memory is faulty. I like that she wants to do more artsy-pop. It fits her. Was just surprised she's continuing to do music/entertainment/interviews.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

^

Rina is with J.P Room (this is where most of the Cute/Berryz/recent MM grads are) and Dawa is with YU-M (UUG, UUG2, Kikkawa).
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

My guess is Rina will probably just stick to the random event type stuff that most of the old MM grads do from time to time. But with her fashion sense I think she could pull off being a soloist if she wanted and doing shows with cool costumes.

I didn’t expect Dawa to keep up the music but I too really love her in this style, and it makes my heart happy that she got out of Angerme before they started falling apart.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU