SAILOR MOON ANIME REBOOT SUMMER 2013 - MOMO IRO CLOVER TO SING THEME SONG

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: SAILOR MOON ANIME REBOOT SUMMER 2013 - MOMO IRO CLOVER TO SING THEME SONG

Post by MejraThea »

I noticed that too, AI. Was watching the first or second episode with my mother (she's not impressed with it either) and I kept clarifying the mistranslations for her, not that she cared.
michisings
Kenshuusei

Post by michisings »

Maybe this is unpopular opinion, but I actually like Crystal a lot more than the original series. I think it is simply because of taste though and not because I think it is better. It is probably because I had been a fan of Naoko's writing than the anime. I liked Rei and Mamoru's personalities in the manga better back then.

Both have strengths and flaws. I honestly liked the art of the original anime better, because I am admittedly not a big fan of CG but I still love Crystal better overall. However --- I still miss Moonlight Densetsu though I like Moon Pride too. 

<div> •*/) /) </div>
<div>ฅ(• - •)ฅうん•*¨*•. Usa-chan PEACE!♬ </div>
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I honestly haven't watched any of them except the first episode since I'm busy recently. What episode are they up to now?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

The seventh episode aired last week.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Soooooooooooooon!!!!
You're welcome. 

Chibiusa is the like the anime equivalent of Momochi for me. Haha.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
michisings
Kenshuusei

Post by michisings »

I am so excited! She is my favorite! In Sailor Moon, I always joked that I was Chibiusa. 

<div> •*/) /) </div>
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="michisings"]
Maybe this is unpopular opinion, but I actually like Crystal a lot more than the original series. I think it is simply because of taste though and not because I think it is better. It is probably because I had been a fan of Naoko's writing than the anime. I liked Rei and Mamoru's personalities in the manga better back then. 
[/quote]

...But Rei has no personality in Crystal :lol: None of them do.  But yeah, Crystal is really for manga fans. 

Anyway, I can't stand Crystal but am looking forward to seeing what they do with Chibiusa! I looovee Chibiusa. 
michisings
Kenshuusei

Post by michisings »

[quote="eri"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="michisings" data-cid="180541" data-time="1412675695">
<div>
[/quote]

...But Rei has no personality in Crystal :lol: None of them do.  But yeah, Crystal is really for manga fans. 

Anyway, I can't stand Crystal but am looking forward to seeing what they do with Chibiusa! I looovee Chibiusa. 

</div>
</blockquote>

I understand. I know a few people who don't like Crystal. :) I think it is really taste. I like how whimsical Crystal is, but I know people who don't and prefer the original. We agree on one thing though~ Chibiusa~~~

<div> •*/) /) </div>
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Sailor Moon Crystal season 3 (trailer, opening) started on April 4. This season is an adaptation of the Sailor Moon S story arc.

Since the previous season, there was a staff change, the transformations and attacks are no longer 3D animated, and episodes will be released weekly rather than every two weeks.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Personally I think the new art style (as well as animation) looks much better. In general, the show and character don't look as stiff anymore (though I don't know if it was as stiff during the 2nd season, I kind of gave up at the end of the 1st). Also, that ending song sung by Michiru and Haruka - that's what I like to see.