What type of H!P Fan are you?

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

What type of H!P Fan are you?

Post by Anderei »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 96M">Types of Hello!Project fans.</a>

I recognized myself. Is this what I've become? :cryalot:
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: What type of H!P Fan are you?

Post by momoirosaya »

I feel like the BBS is a mix of experts, fashionistas,old fans, new fans, and police maybe? Haha

I don't know what I'd be off that list....
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I'm an OMG fan when it comes to Kanon.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Molly"]
[/quote]

Which Kanon? Fukuda or Suzuki?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I'm a mix of a lot of those. ._. BBSers should be their own sub-group. :D
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="160093" data-time="1376153137"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="160088" data-time="1376150072">

I'm an OMG fan when it comes to Kanon.</blockquote>

Which Kanon? Fukuda or Suzuki?</blockquote>

I would guess her avatar. :rofl:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I am the type of fan that cringed at a lot of her pronunciation.  Does that make me a weeaboo?

AIRY PAWN.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR AIRY PAWN TO GET A PHOTOBOOK GUYS.  AND EVERYTHING IS SOONKOOS FAULT OK.

I'd say I'm an old fan except old fans accepted 12 year old in the group a long time ago????
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I guess that Hipster probably hasn't heard of Melon Kinen-Bi or Country Musume...
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
I guess that Hipster probably hasn't heard of Melon Kinen-Bi or Country Musume...
[/quote]

Even when they were alive and kicking n1curred too much. :(
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
I am the type of fan that cringed at a lot of her pronunciation.  Does that make me a weeaboo?

AIRY PAWN.  I CAN'T WAIT FOR AIRY PAWN TO GET A PHOTOBOOK GUYS.  AND EVERYTHING IS SOONKOOS FAULT OK.

I'd say I'm an old fan except old fans accepted 12 year old in the group a long time ago????
[/quote]

100% feel you on that. 

Also, what sort of H!P fan uses a fucken Perfume song as the background? Yes, it's their best song ever ever, but it ain't H!P so.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160083" data-time="1376117466"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 96M">Types of Hello!Project fans.</a>

I recognized myself. Is this what I've become? :cryalot:</blockquote>
I couldn't stand to watch more than 30 seconds of it. :whatthe: I know it's meant to be a parody and all, but I just couldn't.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

Random, but I found it strange that she'd make a video about H!P fans and then use a Perfume song as the background music.

ETA: realized the video was posted up the page and not by aine, I just saw neshcom made a similar comment.

I am not a smart person.
Last edited by kira on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Petit Melon"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="160093" data-time="1376153137">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="160088" data-time="1376150072">

</blockquote>

[/quote]

Too bad. I'm an OMG fan when it comes to the other Kanon.

Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

Other Kanon is right because Suzuki Kanon is obviously the best Kanon. ;D
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Petit Melon"]
Other Kanon is right because Suzuki Kanon is obviously the best Kanon. ;D
[/quote]

Petit knows best :D
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I like them both but it's obvious which one I prefer. Plus her blog is far superior.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="160138" data-time="1376178040"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="160095" data-time="1376153601">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="160093" data-time="1376153137"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="160088" data-time="1376150072">
I'm an OMG fan when it comes to Kanon.</blockquote>
</blockquote>

Too bad. I'm an OMG fan when it comes to the other Kanon.</blockquote>

I just imagined you doing that and had myself a good laugh.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]
I like them both but it's obvious which one I prefer. Plus her blog is far superior.
[/quote]

lololololololol
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="yuzuriha"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160141" data-time="1376180782">
<div>
[/quote]

lololololololol

</div>
</blockquote>

I mean I guess all that dieting is interesting. Except when it's not, which is all the time.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Exactly.  I think the last time I tried reading Fukuda's blog was when they were promoting "Samui Ne."
Kaori • Risako 

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="160138" data-time="1376178040">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Petit Melon" data-cid="160095" data-time="1376153601">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="160093" data-time="1376153137">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="160088" data-time="1376150072">
</blockquote>
I would guess her avatar. :rofl:</blockquote>

Too bad. I'm an OMG fan when it comes to the other Kanon.</blockquote>

I just imagined you doing that and had myself a good laugh.

[/quote]

The days of running through the apartment to express my devotion are long past. The way I do it now is to simply write in my notebook as I'm watching a S/mileage performance and declare, "Kanon Fukuda is the real star of H!P today!" That's the middle-aged version of OMG.
Last edited by Madara on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Cluttering the spam thread again!  :heart:

So instead of watching the video. The nice girl provided a link to the original list. I took it and, added (changed) some things. If you can think of any other type of fan, I'll add to it. 

<div>Weeaboo - Sugoi Kawai nee Chou Very BEAUTY! Doki Doki!! SAYUMIN DAISUKI!!!</div>
<div>Old Fans - Another 12 year old in Morning Musume. What the hell? I wish they put more older girls in.</div>
<div>Hipster - You probably never heard of my favorite member/group. Oh and for the record, Asuka was 12 when she joined Morning Musume, your statement is invalid.</div>
<div>Police aka Forum Moderators - That photo was posted 2 pages back  and stop double posting! You posted that 5 minutes apart.</div>
<div>Crazy Wota - I bought 80 versions of the same single because I want them to be #1 on Oricon!!!</div>
<div>Collectors - I have every single photo of my favorite member. Here's 10 pages devoted to her in the same outfit! No that's not a double! She, her head is turned slightly!!!</div>
<div>Concert Wota - JUMP JUMP JUMP. Oh, I'm sorry, was that your shin I just heard crack?</div>
<div>Center Wota - She's center because her voice is amazing, she's the BEST singer in all of H!P!! You don't know crap!</div>
<div>BG Wota - They need to give her more lines, she's got an amazing voice. Riho is such a line hog.</div>
<div>Fan Gulls aka Leech - Sub this, sub this, where's the single, where's the single?! I need this song, I need it! Give me an MP3! GIVE ME THE VIDEO IN HD!!!! I can't find the download link! Give Give! Sub Sub! OMG WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUBTITLES, SOMEONE FIND ME ONE WITHOUT THEM!? (I'm not actually going to buy this single. BUT it's SO awesome!)</div>
<div>Experts - Morning Musume has been around since 1997, let me show you all my stats! </div>
<div>OMG Fan - OMG THEY GAVE MY FAVORITE 2 MORE LINES THEN THE LAST TIME!!!! She's totally going to be center soon, I know it! Or, They got #1 on Oricon, TAKE THAT ***48!</div>
<div>Peacemaker - The reason they are the center is because it's what mangement wants, it's not the girls. Stop fighting over who gets what lines, it's not worth the argument. Perhaps you should go outside and get some fresh air?</div>
<div>Blogger - I just did a review of the latest MM single, please go read it and comment. Please?</div>
<div>Pirates - Despite the fact that UF is releasing all the music videos on youtube, here is a bittorrent to it so you can keep it forever on your computer. Oh and I'll have the single out to your 2 weeks before it's released.</div>
<div>Fashionista - Those concert outfits are hidious! Why can't they wear normal street clothes? Oh, those are normal street clothes? Well... OMG WHEN DID MAASA CUT HER HAIR!?</div>
<div>AKB Haters - Biknis, Boobs, Fanservice, H!P has better standards then THAT! </div>
<div>Autotune/Electro Haters - Ugh this song would be so much better if they sang it without all that autotune. What I wouldn't give for an acoustic version. </div>
<div>Photobook Lovers - KYAAA! Ayumi is finally getting a photobook. Where is Haruna's? She should have gotten one first.</div>
<div>Photobook Haters - Airi is getting another photobook? What does she have, 20 by now and Chisato only has one. Pfft. </div>
<div>Music fan - I've got the entire discography of H!P on my computer. I don't really watch the concerts or pay much attention to the girls outside of the music. I've got rips of all the concerts too! You should hear this one, it's great quality!</div>
<div>New Fan coming from Anime- Kirarin Revolution changed my life. Doki! <3 Kusumi Koharu is amazing!</div>
<div>New Fan coming from YouTube - Why did Kamei Eri leave!? She was amazing!</div>
<div>Ranking Fans - Haruna was my #1, but she's not #5, and now Airi is #1. Morning Musume was great but now they are #2 and C-ute is #1. </div>
<div>H!O - Ha! lol! YAY 1000th post! Happy Birthday MIYABI!!! </div>
<div>JPLOP - I posted this before anyone else, THANK ME! </div>
<div>MMBBS - ... Oh hey they released a new single last week. So how was your weekend?</div>
<div>Tsunku Haters - Tsunku hates Suzuki Kanon, that's why she never gets any lines. Tsunku did a horrible job designing those covers. Tsunku really doesn't know how to pick good outfits for singles does he? Tsunku must have paid them peanuts to make this PV. I could have done a better job with my foot. Why did Tsunku have to graduate Reina? Ugh, TSUNKU! There he is again ruining another song. </div>
<div>H!P Haters - You people have no idea what real music is, you're a bunch of idiots. AKB48 and Idoling is where it's at now. Get a clue!</div>

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="160114" data-time="1376161085"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="160083" data-time="1376117466"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 96M">Types of Hello!Project fans.</a>

I recognized myself. Is this what I've become? :cryalot:</blockquote>
I couldn't stand to watch more than 30 seconds of it. :whatthe: I know it's meant to be a parody and all, but I just couldn't.</blockquote>
I also had to pull through...

I am me.

EDIT:
@PQ; Tsunku Lovers.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

A Tsunku lover would find no fault in anything he did and enjoy the troll that he has become, big head and all.  :lesson:  (Is that correct of a Tsunku lover?)
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
<div>MMBBS - ... Oh hey they released a new single last week. So how was your weekend?</div>
[/quote]

That would be me...the PVs have been out for a few weeks now (right?) and I still haven't found time to watch them. ;_;
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="160163" data-time="1376228968">A Tsunku lover would find no fault in anything he did and enjoy the troll that he has become, big head and all.  :lesson:  (Is that correct of a Tsunku lover?)</blockquote>
I'm not sure, but it definitely should involve his "singing" during MM songs and him being shirtless.
Kahoryn
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kahoryn »

[quote="yuzuriha"]

[/quote]

This was pretty much my entire response to this video.  Sometimes I didn't even know who or what she was talking about because her pronunciation was so off.  I was like "umm... ok, moving on."

I feel the same about the 12 year olds thing too but that was kind of MM. since, oh, idk, practically gen 3?
last.fm | twitter | tumblr
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
[/quote]

Ha! I was thinking that a Sheki-Dol reference would have bee the way to go.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I don't know which of these I would be. I guess the MM-BBS one? I'm boring.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

So I just watched the video, and I'm a mix between the fanboy and peacemaker lol