What type of H!P Fan are you?

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: What type of H!P Fan are you?

Post by arcobaleno »

The only grad concert I've seen was Reina's, and I didn't feel a thing, mostly because I was never a huge Reina fan.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I don't watch them either, Ap.

I watch the speech segments, though for some of them I've just read the translations without video behind it. I did watch Yossi's graduation and Eri/Jun/Lin, but still haven't seen anything for Niigaki, Aika, or Reina's. I've watched part of Ai's but for some reason I can never sit down and watch the entire thing... That's been a recent thing for me though, so not sure that's her graduation's fault.

I  mostly just hate that they disappear and never have anything to do with the group's activities anymore. How this ties into what kind of fan I am, I don't know...
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Nakazawa's the only one I can think of who has graduated and still interacts with the group, like talking with Sayu and giving advice to her and the other members.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Nakazawa's the only one I can think of who has graduated and still interacts with the group, like talking with Sayu and giving advice to her and the other members.
[/quote]

When the Elder Club was thriving, the graduated members would regularly show up at the Winter and Summer concerts, so they were never gone or far away. That changed when they dumped the whole Elder Club in...2009? Still a stupid move, IMHO.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
[/quote]

Rika did a birthday event with Masaki and Haruka a while ago.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

^One hundred percent agreed on the mechaike statement.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="170452" data-time="1390507424">
<div>
[/quote]

Rika did a birthday event with Masaki and Haruka a while ago.

</div>
</blockquote>

Mizuki and Eripon did an FC event with her as well. 
Last edited by Banana on Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Wow, I posted that from my phone last night and thought AP's post was the last one.  Oops.

Anyway, my favorite specials ever are the Mechaike ones.  That's because I LOVE Okamura.

Also, as far as MOST devastating for me...the EriJunLin grad is the worst for me (as many of you already know).  Even though Kaori is my favorite of all time, when she graduated you could tell it was HER choice and she was ready for it.  Eri had to graduate for health reasons and then they just used it as an excuse to graduate JunJun and LinLin, who both were obviously SO not ready to leave their musume life.  I often watch Rival Survival and cry when I have PMS because I am a masochist. (Oh hey, look at that, i'm due to watch it).
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="170489" data-time="1390577311">
Anyway, my favorite specials ever are the Mechaike ones.  That's because I LOVE Okamura.
</blockquote>

He's my second-favourite chimpanzee, right after Downtown's Hamada.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Anderei"]
Types of Hello!Project fans.

[/quote]

This girl, Nia M, used to have another Youtube channel.  (Or, maybe she rebuilt the original one.) 

I subscribed to her back then 'cause she would translate so many H!P songs.  Her translation of Dance de BaKoon! was the only one I knew of for quite a while.  She would also sing those English translations to the music.   She was the first translator I knew of.

Thanks.  It was good to see her again. :thumbsup:
Last edited by sheikhyerbutay on Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="170452" data-time="1390507424">
<div>
[/quote]

When the Elder Club was thriving, the graduated members would regularly show up at the Winter and Summer concerts, so they were never gone or far away. That changed when they dumped the whole Elder Club in...2009? Still a stupid move, IMHO.

</div>
</blockquote>

I was watching the Elder Club "Thank You For Your Love" again yesterday.  Yeah, it was 2009 when they were disbanded.  Sad.

EDIT:  Sorry for the double post.  It was a different subject matter and I forgot about the rule.   I would delete this and include it into my original post, but can't. :doh:
Last edited by sheikhyerbutay on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
berikyuu
Kenshuusei

Post by berikyuu »

I definitely fall under Old Fan/AKB48 Hater. That whole video was painfully accurate and hilarious lol

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/CJLeeProductions">H!P Flute & Piccolo Covers</a>

Follow me on Tumblr!