[2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Post by Anderei »

Listed on Amazon with 5 editions. 2 regular and 3 limited edition.

Otona na no yo! recording Captain says they've already shot the MV and the director is whoever did their debut MV up until Jiriri Kiteru.

Outfits they wore:

I really wish all the outfits were more like Miyabi's. Or at least if there was some overall theme in the outfits rather than this mix and match they've had lately.

<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Post by Shoujo Q »

I really hate it. Not gonna lie. It's horrible. Though I guess I should be fair and not pass judgment till I see the music video. But as for right now the outfits and song, not good. There just isn't any punch! The diet song better deliver. Though to be honest that's been Berryz thing for awhile, for me at least. One song I like and one song I hate. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2014.02.19] Berryz Kobo - Otona na no yo! / 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku (single)

Post by Anderei »

People are saying the diet song is cool and slow-tempo. Which isn't what I would expect given the title.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Even if their outfits were in the same color scheme it'd be better. The last Berryz song I really liked was cha cha SING, and that was a cover. Before that, Ai no Dangan. Berryz is just getting crap songs lately.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku concert recording.  It's better than Otona at least.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Pizza's done. It delivered. Much better. I love it. Please don't disappointment music video!  :puppyeyes:
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Anderei"]

Captain says they've already shot the MV and the director is whoever did their debut MV up until Jiriri Kiteru.

[/quote]
I have high expectation for this MV, considering I really loved their early MVs.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Star"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="169156" data-time="1388713621">
<div>

Captain says they've already shot the MV and the director is whoever did their debut MV up until Jiriri Kiteru.

[/quote]
I have high expectation for this MV, considering I really loved their early MVs.

</div>
</blockquote>

Bring back vintage Berryz!!  :cryalot:  :cryalot:

edit: Captain is freaking amazing.  She makes everyone else look half-hearted.  She's performing on level C-ute.
Last edited by pandapanda on Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Berryz are also doing trading cards.

Regular A: 1 of 7 trading cards. Otona na no yo! outfits
Regular B: 1 of 7 trading cards. 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku outfits

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They showed the performance of the Diet song on Hello!Station today.

Watch it here. (I like this song better than the other one for sure.)
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I really like the song, but I bet I'll forget about it quickly.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I have no clue why, but I love this song.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I didn't listen to the records of both songs (I prefer to wait for them show up on Hello!Station) but everyone scares me saying Otona na no yo! is worse than 1 Oku 3 Senman sou Diet Oukoku because I actually don't like 1 Oku..^^' (their outfist also reminds me Chou Wonderful 6 x) which is not a bad thing, I prefer them as the Otona na no yo! ones, Miyabi's one is nice, Captain's one too but the others..^^' and they are too different to seem nice all together).
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Radio rip of Otona na no yo!.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Outfits. Individually, the only one I completely dislike is Captain's. I think a few alterations could've saved Maasa and Yurina's. They should've just went full tacky and dressed everyone up like Miyabi and Risako. Would've been so bad it's good.

Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I feel like they were trying to go for a tacky 80s look but with Yurina they made her the housewife.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They should have put her in a shorter skirt or exchanged her shirt for a crop top.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I only like Captain's outfit.  Somebody fire the costumes department for Berryz already, please.  They all look dopey, excepting Saki who can pull of anything.

(Saki's shorts are wicked cool though)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

My god. Those are....

Well, really, after that giant fuzzball Matsuura, I don't really think anything could beat that, but still.

Captain's outfit would've been better, to me, if they had made her shirt longer and gave her like a big black pleated skirt; her outfit, to me, looks like a half-assed schoolboy/girl look.

Momoko's outfit isn't that bad to me.

Chinami's is vibrant, like her, but kinda... blocky?

Maasa's is just really weird looking with the random red jacket thing. But her hair looks kinda good.

Miyabi = 80s full on. My mom would love this to death.

Yurina = 50s housewife with some skin showing.

Risako... is.... something. I can't describe it. She herself looks good, but her outfit is tearing me between good and horrid. I think maybe if they made her dress just one or two solid colors rather than that faux-purple/white rainbow thing, then it would work better.

I'm not a fashion expert so yeah.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Oh geez.... I do nooooot like 1 Oku 3. At all. I actually prefer Otona Na No Yo, but.... poor Berryz =/ Maybe they should try and pull of something a little similar to Naimda Tomaranai, having the "stronger" singers instead do backing vocals to the other girls singing lead. It just might work with the group. At this point, they need something better, but I don't know what that is, lol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

I feel like the fabric of Captain's shorts kind of ruins the outfit.  Maasa's vest doesn't fit at all.  Miyabi's hairdo makes her look like a period piece.  Everything else looks fine separately, and there's so much personality in not only the outfits, but their poses as well.  Together however...it's missing some sort of common theme, the colors, fabrics, and styles are just all over the place.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

That's usually Berryz's problem; fine on their own, but a hot mess when put together. They just don't seem to have any sort of "togetherness" at all. At least if they were all the same color or something, it would mesh better together.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Seriously..

Miyabi could be sooo pretty and here she's just.. well, not good looking (to don't say ugly) (seriously, what's that hairstyle ?!!)
I don't really like any outfits, Maasa's and Yurina's ones are better than the other in my opinion but stylists totally failed this time (again.. Poor Berryz).
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Radio rip of Diet song.

I like the studio version a lot more than I did the live.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Despite the lackluster performance I still love the Diet song more. The other song sounds like a poor man's C-ute rip off song.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I like Chinami and Risako's outfits best. <3<3<3
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Miyabi's hairstyle ruins it for me. And Maasa's outfit does not need that vest.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Otona na no yo! isn't good... Duet of not good (not really bad but not good..) songs...
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Covers. I guess LE B is sort of a mess but I kind of love it anyways. I think LE A is the worst one.

LE A

LE B

LE C

Regular A

Regular B
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Those covers....are awful.