Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
The concert starts Jan 2nd but unless you like fan recordings it'll be a long time before proper video comes out.

ANGERME's single comes out in February and MM's is rumored to be the week after.
[/quote]
Unless Hello! Station decides to post them...which they seem to do for new songs. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Most if not all should be performing, I think. 12ki has had rehearsals everyday lately, Angerme might get a song or two all together. County Girls was set to debut at the winter concert unless I'm mis-remembering. I wouldn't expect them in shuffle units with no member colors as of now, but maybe they'll be announced at the concerts.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The new MM girls will have had a full three months to get up to speed, so I would expect a 12th Gen version of "Suki na Senpai" at a minimum, and probably a normal amount of support lines for an incoming group for the rest of the set. This has to be the training-wheels-off moment for these girls. I'd wager that the set list for this show was nailed down the same day the audition results were announced, and that these girls have been drilling their lines and dance moves ever since. If they're not ready to sing now, they probably shouldn't have been selected at all.

Similarly, ANGERME has had three months, and Country Girls two months, to get their acts together, so I'm not sure why they wouldn't be ready to knock out a couple of songs, either. The fact that ANGERME's new girls are all former Kenshuusei is even more reason to expect them to be ready to perform.
Last edited by JPope on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^If they were going to do Suki na Senpai, it would be during their Spring concert, not the Winter shuffle.

I wouldn't be surprised if they all the new members do a song together.

Also the former Kenshuusei girls shouldn't be having too much trouble so it would be nice to see them in shuffle units.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Ah, Shuffle concert. Not sure how I just ignored that entire concept, lol.

Never mind.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

During H!P concert Winter 2012 Rock-chan, the 3 new generations at that time had each a group performance, and S/mileage 2nd generation performed Suki na Senpai. So maybe this year they'll do the same with the new generations.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Aaahhh, this is sounding better with each new post. Thanks, guys! :thumbsup:
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

"THE BIG CHANCE" is on right now and they aired the competition for the MV creator award (and a chance to make the next MM. PV). So spoilers are behind the cut.

Spoiler: [+]
 It was a live broadcast so Mizuki and Haruna only appeared. There were many interesting entries around the world. But, the three were chosen to be finalist; Sugiyama Hiroki. Shibue Shuhei, and Kono Emi. The challenge was to make an original short PV to the song "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke" (if anyone is interested, Haruna took Sayumi's lines). I have to say the Shibue's PV is the most creative as it was funny (MIZUKI IS THE SEKRET MESSIAH), expect some puns, and it made use of CGI which UFA will never have a budget for (?). Kono Emi's MV was ok as the girls revisited the stage with rain, romantic touches, and nice use of split screen. Sugiyama Hiroki's PV was boring as it was like Morning Coffee and Furusato meets 70's home video effects (and was like the current videos).

However, there is only one winner. And, the Winner was.. SHIBUE SHUHEI!!! I love and voted for him!

I am watching this live on my TV. So, expect clips by later today US time.

It's up on Dailymotion!
Last edited by aisasami on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

So we had a prediction from iDOL1641 about dancing injuries and guess what, dancing injuries.

(As a side mention, Chisato is out with the flu this week and Reina is also out with the flu so she won't be performing at the countdown concert.)

But...
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11970588609.html

Kanon is out for the next 6 weeks with a torn ligament so she won't be appearing in the concerts (until March).
Masaki is resting with a mild sprain so she won't be dancing in Countdown concert, but she'll still be singing.

Man, that sucks about Kanon. :/
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="kitaoji"]
So we had a prediction from iDOL1641 about dancing injuries and guess what, dancing injuries.

(As a side mention, Chisato is out with the flu this week and Reina is also out with the flu so she won't be performing at the countdown concert.)

But...

Kanon is out for the next 6 weeks with a torn ligament so she won't be appearing in the concerts (until March).
Masaki is resting with a mild sprain so she won't be dancing in Countdown concert, but she'll still be singing.

Man, that sucks about Kanon. :/
[/quote]

....did I do something?  Besides Kanon, that is like all of my least favorite members out of the countdown concert.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I'm surprised they won't have her on the stage singing at least, that's a lot of concerts to miss.

Shibue's PV was funny! It was also the only one I watched all the way through because the other ones were boring.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Same but when Riho hurt her back way back in 2011 she totally sat out too instead of sitting in a chair or whatever. At least she'll be back in action for MMs concert.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="kitaoji"]

But...

[/quote]

Another Countdown concert?! I only just got finished watching last year's!  :eek:

(It was 3 discs and 6+hrs. of material! I'm gonna do a blog entry on it this New Year's Eve.)
Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Then you know what you'll do next year at the same time xD.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="182786" data-time="1419877283"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="182776" data-time="1419866149">

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... >But...</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 09.html</a>

</blockquote>

Another Countdown concert?! I only just got finished watching last year's! :eek:

(It was 3 discs and 6+hrs. of material! I'm gonna do a blog entry on it this New Year's Eve.)</blockquote>

This years doesn't have the OGs. It's H!P plus a lot of the Up Front idols like Kikka and The Possible.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

They're really using Miki's English to their advantage. I anticipate that we will see a lot more of her as opposed to the other 12ki members due to them having her speak English all the time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBTGl4Ukd4U
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Then you know what you'll do next year at the same time xD.
[/quote]

At the rate I'm going...right!  :rofl:

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="182786" data-time="1419877283">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="182776" data-time="1419866149">

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... >But...</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entr ... 09.html</a>

</blockquote>

Another Countdown concert?! I only just got finished watching last year's! :eek:

(It was 3 discs and 6+hrs. of material! I'm gonna do a blog entry on it this New Year's Eve.)</blockquote>

This years doesn't have the OGs. It's H!P plus a lot of the Up Front idols like Kikka and The Possible.

[/quote]

Then it should be a lot shorter. Which means I'll finish it faster, maybe by Labor Day...or Thanksgiving! :grin:
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aisasami"]
"THE BIG CHANCE" is on right now and they aired the competition for the MV creator award (and a chance to make the next MM. PV). So spoilers are behind the cut.

Spoiler: [+]
 It was a live broadcast so Mizuki and Haruna only appeared. There were many interesting entries around the world. But, the three were chosen to be finalist; Sugiyama Hiroki. Shibue Shuhei, and Kono Emi. The challenge was to make an original short PV to the song "Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke" (if anyone is interested, Haruna took Sayumi's lines). I have to say the Shibue's PV is the most creative as it was funny (MIZUKI IS THE SEKRET MESSIAH), expect some puns, and it made use of CGI which UFA will never have a budget for (?). Kono Emi's MV was ok as the girls revisited the stage with rain, romantic touches, and nice use of split screen. Sugiyama Hiroki's PV was boring as it was like Morning Coffee and Furusato meets 70's home video effects (and was like the current videos).

However, there is only one winner. And, the Winner was.. SHIBUE SHUHEI!!! I love and voted for him!

I am watching this live on my TV. So, expect clips by later today US time.

It's up on Dailymotion!
[/quote]

All of the entries were pretty good -- way better than the usual MM video -- but the winning entry was the one I was pulling for. It was kind of weird and disconcerting at moments, but it was the only truly original concept, and it was really interesting visually. The other two looked great visually and included some cool effects, but they were built upon long-standing music video tropes. 
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

[quote="Anderei"]
Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I am so sick of seeing MM wear red. They need a new group color.
[/quote]
Isn't that their image colour? :)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="182791" data-time="1419879012">
They're really using Miki's English to their advantage. I anticipate that we will see a lot more of her as opposed to the other 12ki members due to them having her speak English all the time.
</blockquote>
<div>I know there's a bit of English in MoMusu songs anyway but with the addition of Miki added to the fact that they're clearly using every opportunity to utilise her English skills do you think we'll be hearing a lot more English in their songs? :)</div>
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="182818" data-time="1420026706"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182735" data-time="1419653794">

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but I am so sick of seeing MM wear red. They need a new group color.</blockquote>
Isn't that their image colour? :)
</blockquote>

Yeah, and I want them to get a new one for awhile lol
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

ANGERME member colors:

Dawa - red

Kanon - dark pink

Kana - light pink

Akari - blue

Rina - orange

Meimi - purple

Mizuki - light blue

Maho - green

Rikako - yellow

Mizuki wanted blue as her color so hooray for her.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="ShiroiChanUK"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="182791" data-time="1419879012">
</blockquote>
<div>I know there's a bit of English in MoMusu songs anyway but with the addition of Miki added to the fact that they're clearly using every opportunity to utilise her English skills do you think we'll be hearing a lot more English in their songs? :)</div>

[/quote]
Yes I do! It was one of my predictions.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
ANGERME member colors:

Dawa - red

Kanon - dark pink

Kana - light pink

Akari - blue

Rina - orange

Meimi - purple

Mizuki - light blue

Maho - green

Rikako - yellow

Mizuki wanted blue as her color so hooray for her.
[/quote]

Well poor S/Mileage wotas... With colors hanged around this means they have to get all new shirts and merch, not to mention get used to their oshi in different colors/changing penlight color. Somehow the colors just don't match since I'm so used to what they were...

Also, Ayumin cut her hair!!!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Also Country Girls will release an indies debut at the end of January
Last edited by Solarblade on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Her pretty long hair T-T

Her hair isn't super short so I'm ok with it. Ita nit horrible, but its not the best either.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

For those interested, a Zukki audio of her singing Ayaya's "Zutto" I don't feel like typing the rest. Lol. Pretty good... I think it probably came from her radio show.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="182830" data-time="1420052579"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182825" data-time="1420043275">

ANGERME member colors:

Dawa - red

Kanon - dark pink

Kana - light pink

Akari - blue

Rina - orange

Meimi - purple

Mizuki - light blue

Maho - green

Rikako - yellow

Mizuki wanted blue as her color so hooray for her.</blockquote>

Well poor S/Mileage wotas... With colors hanged around this means they have to get all new shirts and merch, not to mention get used to their oshi in different colors/changing penlight color. Somehow the colors just don't match since I'm so used to what they were...

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j85Djmm ... 7">Also</a>, Ayumin cut her hair!!!</blockquote>

Kana and Meimi (and to a lesser extent Mizuki and Dawa) all got great colors so at least I'M happy.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Also, Ayumin cut her hair!!!
[/quote]

I think you forgot to mention, so did Duu! She's not growing it out, yasss.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182823" data-time="1420038446">
Yeah, and I want them to get a new one for awhile lol</blockquote>I love green but green doesn't feel like the right colour for them for some reason lol I was thinking of pink or blue but they just seem too typical lol

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="182826" data-time="1420045242">
Yes I do! It was one of my predictions.</blockquote>An English version of Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou? or even just the Japanese version with the Chinese verses sung in English would be great :)

Edit: From H!O, MoMusu's CDTV appearance :)
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtube.com/watch?v=32wzWP1VVuE">Intro & TIKI BUN</a>

Why didn't Zukki and Maa perform?
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^they are injured

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="182825" data-time="1420043275">
ANGERME member colors:

Dawa - red

Kanon - dark pink

Kana - light pink

Akari - blue

Rina - orange

Meimi - purple

Mizuki - light blue

Maho - green

Rikako - yellow

Mizuki wanted blue as her color so hooray for her.</blockquote>Hmm shame they all switched, I liked their original colors on them better. Red doesn't suit Ayacho, and Kana doesn't suit pink.

I like Ayumin's hair though, she looks more mature. I think it looks great either way.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi