[2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

tangerinetrees
Kenshuusei

[2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Post by tangerinetrees »

Juice=Juice will release their 3rd single on March 19th.

Covers:
Spoiler: [+]

<div>
[quote="Haru"] [/quote]
</div>

Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS
PV
[media=''][/media]

Arekore Shitai!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Radio rip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lvg8utgp2k
</blockquote>
Last edited by tangerinetrees on Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Post by JPope »

I usually like Tsunku's Latin inspired stuff, but this just isn't doing it for me yet. The chorus feels awkward and isn't particularly memorable. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2014.03.19] Juice=Juice - Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS / Arekore Shitai! (single)

Post by Shoujo Q »

I don't know why, but it reminds me of Cinderella Complex.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

That is an unimpressive song, only deserves to be a B side.
Last edited by smtmissin on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'm not sure if I should listen to it or what, I feel like I should wait until they release the MV on Harosute. (But since Harosute is cutting every MV/Dance Shot they release... there's not a big difference)

Anyways, I'll advance my verdict: It sounds good :DDDDDDDD
Image Hey
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I don't know why, but it reminds me of Cinderella Complex.
[/quote]

I know exactly what you mean.  It's the timing of that one part.  It reminds me of a mix of Cinderella Complex with Iroppoi Jirettai.

I like it but I don't LOVE it yet.  
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I actually really like this!! It's so summery and fun :grin:
according to the comments, Kanatomo said the outfits for this will be flamenco-inspired. OH BOY
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Baby, baby, baby, gimme love gimme love, gimme..... Hadaka no hadaka no hadaka no kiss....
;)

Not growing on me yet, as well. We'll see.... =/
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Iroppoi Jirettai 2.0

I really like the chorus~
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I listened to it and can't recall the sound of it for my life. So no impression yet.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Eew, I'm spanish so I hate flamenco, that's why I like KJ-pop.
The song sounds good, but I don't like it yet. And btw, what does "Arekore Shitai!" mean?
Image Hey
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

can i just say i adore this song and have listened to it like twenty times and it keeps getting better ah
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Derby"]
Eew, I'm spanish so I hate flamenco, that's why I like KJ-pop.
The song sounds good, but I don't like it yet. And btw, what does "Arekore Shitai!" mean?
[/quote]

I want to do this and that.

take that as you will, I haven't listened to the song again so I'm not sure on the context there haha
Kaori • Risako 

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Oh god, I didn't even notice that was the other song's name.  I just thought it was a lyric Derby heard in this one haha

Kaori • Risako 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Yeah, Ju=Ju is busting out the ultra sexiness this time around, it seems lol

I haven't listened to it yet, and probably won't until the MV itself comes out, but if it's Iroppoi Jirettai 2.0, I'll love it more than anyone should love a song.
jochin
つばきファクトリー

Post by jochin »

I like it, but how's the line distribution? Did Akari and Yuka get any lines? I can't tell at this point.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I said I wasn't going to listen to this until the pv came out, but I broke down and did it anyway. I love this song already, and I love that Juice=Juice is getting a really mature image.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Listening to the very end of the video where Kanatomo speaks, I realized her voice was made for radio/MC. Ugh I just loved it so much.... Anyway, the song is growing on me a bit, but nothing crazy yet.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Last edited by Banana on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Oh thank God the outfits are not as horrible as Iroppoi Jirettai's

Although I don't really enjoy this type of music, the song is growing on me. I'm curious about how Arekore Shitai! is
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Tangerine. That's more than likely the Regular edition for the Hadaka song.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Tomoko kept reminding me of Maimi in that short preview video.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

She's always reminded me of Maimi.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

A whole new subform, oh god!
Outfits:
Karin, Sayuki, Kanatomo, Akari, Yuka
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I love these outfits, but I think Akari's would be better if the leggings went all the way down or were gone.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

The red/black is getting old.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Thea"]
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

The red/black is getting old.
[/quote]

Maybe, but I love the association of these 2 colors :3 and that time, their outfits are way more stylish and nice !
And Akari has again the best one (I love so much those tall (big ? I don't know which one is the best here) boots !).
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

As a fan of red and black. I disagree. Though I could do without those pants on Akari. She just looks off. Kinda wish they were black and stopped at her knees.

Money Baby really knows how to pose in those boots. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Ugh I love this single so much.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
As a fan of red and black. I disagree. Though I could do without those pants on Akari. She just looks off. Kinda wish they were black and stopped at her knees.

Money Baby really knows how to pose in those boots. 
[/quote]

Money Baby? Omg.... Best typo ever. Unless it wasn't a typo.
But I'm assuming you mean Sayuki with baby monkey?