How To Use Forum

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

aine
ANGERME

How To Use Forum

Post by aine »

A quick and dirty FAQ, because if I wanted to make a beautiful post I'd never finish it. :hmph:

Q: What is the Release Forum?
A: It's a sub-forum of Hello! Project Chat where all new release threads go, starting 2014.

Q: But why?
A: To un-clutter the main Hello! Project Chat forum and stimulate more abstract discussions.

Q: Abstract discussions?
A: If you can't understand it without an explanation, then you can't understand it with explanation. 8o But, anything random, meta, silly, fandom-related, and not directly talking about a particular release.

Q: Any other benefits?
A: In the forum view you can change to Sort by: Topic Title and see all the releases chronologically.

Q: I don't like this idea and I hate change.
A: Suck it.

Q: I really, really don't like this idea.
A: We'll see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, reversing it is as easy as moving all threads back into main forum.

Q: Are there any new rules or anything I should know about the new forum?
A: All the usual BBS and release thread rules apply, plus a new requirement on formatting new thread titles.

Q: How should I format new thread titles?
A: [YYYY.MM.DD] Group Name - Release Title (type). Example: [2014.01.29] Morning Musume - Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa / Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai / What is LOVE? (single).

Q: What if I mess up?
A: Don't worry, we'll fix it.

Q: I have another question.
A: Ask away in this thread.

Enjoy. =3=
Last edited by aine on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Haru
ANGERME

Re: How To Use Forum

Post by Haru »

I don't know what the hell there even is to discuss that we haven't now. Don't know what you're trying to promote here. :confused: I guess it's okay to post an opinion here.,
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="172446" data-time="1393261142">Don't know what you're trying to promote here. :confused:</blockquote>
Random crap like this. Sure, it gets posted already, but I hope separating release-specific threads will stimulate more in-depth general discussions or just random fanboying/fangirling. And no, it does not mean it's now ok to act like on those other forums. :cop:

... From your tone I'm guessing you're one of the people sucking it right now. :hawhaw: =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I like it because there's so much stuff I usually miss in the H!P spam thread.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Haru"]
I don't know what the hell there even is to discuss that we haven't now. Don't know what you're trying to promote here. :confused: I guess it's okay to post an opinion here.,
[/quote]

I don't know about everyone else, but I sure do miss the 'MM is doomed' threads.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="172446" data-time="1393261142">
<div>
[/quote]

I don't know about everyone else, but I sure do miss the 'MM is doomed' threads.

</div>
</blockquote>

They've been replaced with the 'Berryz is doomed' threads posts.

Get with the times :P
Last edited by arcobaleno on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="172478" data-time="1393285432">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="172446" data-time="1393261142">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

They've been replaced with the 'Berryz is doomed' threads posts.

Get with the times :P

</div>
</blockquote>

And I was just starting to pay attention to them again!  I really like their latest release. :wota:

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[quote="aine"]... From your tone I'm guessing you're one of the people sucking it right now. :hawhaw: =3=

[/quote]

Um, no. I was simply asking a question. But thanks.

[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM