Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

pandapanda
ANGERME

Re: [2014.09.10] Morning Musume '14 Concert Tour Spring ~ Evolution~

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Anderei"]

I'll update as the setlist is updated:

Edit: Oh man, I love Yamete Yo Sinbad. It's a shame Masaki is in it. I wish it was Eripon because then it would be perfect. 

<div>Setlist 1st show 3/15:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>3. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa donna kanji dekka?~</div>
<div> </div>
<div>9. Medley: Egao YES Nude → Wakuteka Take a chance → Kimagure Princess → Kimi sae ireba nani mo iranai → Naichau Kamo → Renai Revolution 21 (updated)</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>10. Coupling medley: Tomo / Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Ishida, Oda → Nakidasu kamo shirenai yo / Sayashi, Oda → Watashi no dekkai hana / Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou → Aishuu romantic / Michishige, Fukumura → Tokimeku tokimeke / Michishige, Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida → Yamete yo! Sindbad / Suzuki, Satou, Kudou, Oda → Shinnen dake wa tsuranukitoose! / Michishige, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo → Kare to issho ni omise ga shitai!</div>
<div>
<div> </div>
</div>
[/quote]

Ah I'm a sucker for rocking out and medleys.  

I want an epic H!P medley where they sing every a-side in the history of H!P with cameos from former members and costume changes and never ending awesomeness ahhhhhh it would be like 3 hours.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Isn't this the first time they performed How do you like Japan in ages?
it's nice, but I don't have faith they can pull it off. Please put Riho in the back. :sad:
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I want to hear How do you like Japan so bad because it is one of my,personal favorites...Here's to hoping they can pull it off.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Star"]
I want to hear How do you like Japan so bad because it is one of my,personal favorites...Here's to hoping they can pull it off.
[/quote]

agreed.  No Niigaki makes me scared.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

It is the third time they have performed it in a concert, if I recall correctly, and I am so excited for it.

/Edit:

Morning Musume Evolution 14-03-15 Tokyo Day
(Courtesy of someone on H!O, who probably got it off of JPLOP)
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

No, lovemusic doesn't get his stuff from jplop. 

I listened. It's a good setlist. Sakura sounds fantastic. Mizuki sounds fine. The others not so much (although, I did like Haruka in Watashi no Dekkai Hana and Kanon in Yamete yo Sindbad). You know... the usual stuff. I'm ready for new members, lol.
Last edited by Banana on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

OH MY GOD!!! That "HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN" is amazing!!!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Star"]
OH MY GOD!!! That "HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN" is amazing!!!
[/quote]
please please please please may this be on a Hello Sute
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

How Do You Like Japan is half spoken anyway. You'd have to actually try to mess most of it up.

Also, Q, all of the stuff I'm seeing looks pretty photoshopped too. I saw a photo where Salura's proportions looked really odd and I think that's why.
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Banana"]
No, lovemusic doesn't get his stuff from jplop. 
[/quote]

Oh, no? I didn't even really notice who it was, but my mistake. Thank you.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I've seen a few pictures online complaining about photoshop. One was a headshot of Sakura, from a pinup. But if you view this image on say, your smartphone. You can see they attacked Zukki too. 

There's just something totally off about the left side of her body. (And I mean her left, not our left)
[/quote]

Every single promotional photo of ~Evolution~ i've seen has some members who look really really weird, they didn't did a good job with the photoshop. Masaki looks really happy on this though

I find this setlist really uninteresting. I'm not talking about the B-sides and album songs since I don't know most of them, but I don't wanna hear 1·2·3 over and over and over again, specially the Updated version, since that sounds really bad with all the autotune. At least this Only You will have more Sakura, I'm afraid of Riho doing Takahashi's lines in Egao YES Nude tbh.
Image Hey
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

How does ordering with e-lineup work? I'm going to try getting the B2 sized poster, but I've never ordered anything like this before.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

berikyuu
Kenshuusei

Post by berikyuu »

I am actually very upset that THE PEACE is not on the setlist...you know, with the gold outfits and all.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/CJLeeProductions">H!P Flute & Piccolo Covers</a>

Follow me on Tumblr!
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Berikyuu"]
I am actually very upset that THE PEACE is not on the setlist...you know, with the gold outfits and all.
[/quote]
At least Naichau Kamo is. That was the next single for gold outfits, I think...
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Myst"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Berikyuu" data-cid="173522" data-time="1394923004">
<div>
[/quote]
At least Naichau Kamo is. That was the next single for gold outfits, I think...

</div>
</blockquote>

Naichau Kamo didn't have gold outfits, but Shou ga Nai Yume Oibito did.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think you're thinking of Shouganai Yume Oibito's covers.

Edit: you may have beaten me Arco but the outfits are actually white so I'm still right!
Last edited by Anderei on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Anderei"]
Edit: you may have beaten me Arco but the outfits are actually white so I'm still right!
[/quote]

I WILL NEVER ADMIT DEFEAT  :dammit:  :dammit:
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

Onna Ni Sachi Are. Gold costumes.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Medley changed today:

<div>Version B: 3/16</div>
<div>10. Tomo / Michishige, Fukumura, Iikubo, Satou, Kudou → Funwari koibito ichinensei / Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Ishida, Oda → Daisuki dakara zettai ni yurusanai / Sayashi, Oda → Daisuki 100manten / Fukumura, Ishida → Bou ya / Michishige, Fukumura, Iikubo, Satou, Kudou → Nani wa tomo are! / Ikuta, Suzuki, Satou, Kudou → Watashi ga ite kimi ga iru / Michishige, Sayashi, Iikubo, Ishida, Oda → Kare to issho ni omise ga shitai!</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Other medley is better. This one is bogged down with terrible b-sides.</div>
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I wonder if they'll change medley everyday.. If they'll only alternate with those 2, I hope the first one will be on the DVD, not that second boring one ><.
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

From H!O's lovemusic:

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.mediafire.com/?0xniz778tpwpdaf' title="External link">Morning Musume Evolution 14-03-15 Hachioji, Tokyo Day</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.mediafire.com/?j5au696xlja2v26' title="External link">Morning Musume Evolution 14-03-15 Hachioji, Tokyo Night</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.mediafire.com/download/n11b5p1aqfjq0s6' title="External link">Morning Musume Evolution 14-03-16 Hachioji, Tokyo Night</a>
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="173570" data-time="1394968939">
I wonder if they'll change medley everyday.. If they'll only alternate with those 2, I hope the first one will be on the DVD, not that second boring one ><.</blockquote>

Probably not. I expect it'll just alternate every day between them.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I have to agree, I wished the setlist had other songs than ones they've performed so much in the last two years >.<.  Though great to see HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? and some of the B-sides. 

But honestly let's cool off from some of the recent stuff...One Two Three, Wakuteka, Help me!!....please just leave them off!!! lol
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Wow guys do you hear yourselves? I swear it's only been a year or two since it was, god I wish they could perform newer material! And now they are and now you want the old stuff back. It's funny. Poor Musume can't win.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I never joined that pack, I've always wanted to hear the group perform older songs, I was actually also not liking the platinum era performing Resonant Blue and Namidacchi so much.   I just think they're overdoing it a bit too much of "leaving the past behind".  I mean how many times have they performed One Two Three in some way since it came out lol. 

To be fair, I just dislike hearing Help me!! performed live at all...so much shouting squeals lol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Wow guys do you hear yourselves? I swear it's only been a year or two since it was, god I wish they could perform newer material! And now they are and now you want the old stuff back. It's funny. Poor Musume can't win.
[/quote]

But it's all new singles. Even at the recent H!P concerts, their medleys are almost entire electro-singles. I feel like I've already seen 20 lives of Brainstorming and it's only a year old. It's almost as if 9th gen haven't been apart of two full albums and 10th gen one. Even most of that stuff never gets performed.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

rikako♡eripon♡airi
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Saya"]
JIJI Press Coverage
[/quote]

Ha Ayumi when Tsunku's What is Love? comes on.

And Sora wo Koe sounds amazing.
Last edited by pandapanda on Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I think Sora wo Koe sounds boring as shit.

God they totally thought Sayu was going to graduate or something when tsunku What is Love? came on and she pulled out that letter and Haruna had to read it hahaha
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

andrewmarlin
Juice=Juice

Post by andrewmarlin »

[quote="sheikhyerbutay"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="172654" data-time="1393581359">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="172649" data-time="1393573097">
<div>
I've never understood outfits that show off the area between the stomach and the bust, but they're still cute:

I can't handle Mizuki's enthusiasm in this photo.
[/quote]

What did they do to the girls' faces in that picture?! There are at least five I don't recognize. I figured out who they're supposed to be, but they sure don't look like them. Did they retouch the photos? Or is it the makeup artist's fault?

</div>
</blockquote>
I am with you Madara.  There are three I am struggling with on who they are.  It's Masaki, Haruka, and Sakura I know that much, but which one is which?

I know it's me.  I just haven't invested the time to learn more about them yet. 

It is so weird for me to write that.  I used to pride myself in looking at a video and be able to tell what year it was made by the Momusu members in the line-up.

</div>
</blockquote>
I was the same way! I could pride myself in pointing on who was who. Now I can barely remember their names. I can pick a few out. I guess this happens when I have no time to study up on people and learn new faces.
Magical Source...Mystic Force!!!!