[2014.11.26] Hello! Project 2014 SUMMER ~KOREZO!~ & ~YAPPARI!~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2014.11.26] Hello! Project 2014 SUMMER ~KOREZO!~ & ~YAPPARI!~

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Banana"]
I'm not sure how you can complain about Mai when Maasa and Chinami are present. :P
[/quote]

This is true, but I actually liked them in that performance more. Normally I don't mind Mai's voice but I wasn't enjoying it in Samidare.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I was surprised by the number of green glowsitcks, overwhelming blue's and yellow's ones, during SatoNoAkari's performance.
Campy <3 !
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="182320" data-time="1417973455">
<div>
I'm not sure how you can complain about Mai when Maasa and Chinami are present. :P
[/quote]

This is true, but I actually liked them in that performance more. Normally I don't mind Mai's voice but I wasn't enjoying it in Samidare.

</div>
</blockquote>

That's it. I know Maasa and Chinami are not good singers and I hate Chinami's voice in most of their songs.
But Mai's was more out-of-place for me, the other 2 were just more bearable and... basically because I personally can't stand Mai's voice, the other 2 are less outstanding to me :)
Image Hey
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="182341" data-time="1418064851">
I was surprised by the number of green glowsitcks, overwhelming blue's and yellow's ones, during SatoNoAkari's performance.
</blockquote>

Who is blue? Aren't Masaki and Akari both green?
Last edited by Banana on Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Akari is (light) green whereas Masaki is Emerald Green : you can see some blue-green glowstick in the crowd : that's Masaki's color.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Banana"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="182341" data-time="1418064851">
</blockquote>

Who is blue? Aren't Masaki and Akari both green?

[/quote]

I have this problem a lot with Erina and Kanon's colors, as well. And then all the MM greens-- Erina, Masaki, Kanon, it feels impossible to tell them apart lol
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

The audience probably don't even know Juice=Juice. Maybe they only know Masaki is green thus the green glow-sticks. No matter how popular Akari is in Juice=Juice, I don't think she can surpass the popularity of a MM member.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I'm pretty sure most people attending an H!P concert know who Juice=Juice are. It's not as though Rina or Masaki are particularly popular members themselves.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Of course the audience knows Juice=Juice. It's a Hello!Project concert. If they aren't a fan of all of H!P, or at least the larger percentage of it, they wouldn't go. They probably just set it to a green and said "This'll do, since they're both green" or perhaps they didn't pay attention to the specific color, or they have a limited number of colors, there are all sorts of possible reasons. But it's safe to say that anyone who is an H!P fan knows Juice=Juice. They haven't just started, after all. It's been almost two years.
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I was confused by Meikochi calling it blue, but she's right. They're doing green for Akari and a blue-ish green for Masaki. It's not the same. 
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Masaki's color in general is a very teal color and it tends to vary on everything they put her in. Like for instance her One Two Three outfit has green boots and bows and then her socks are a weird off color and don't really match unlike everyone else's.

I'm pretty sure the glow sticks have a limited number colors and some of the probably have different colors as well.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

The people at concerts nowadays all have king blades and multiple lightstick colors like this (that sells at 10$ at Don Quijote), so they just change it all the time. Masaki's color is so hard to have on regular lightsticks, you need to have the pricey MM lightstick to have the right color @.@
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Full concert of Yappari is up. Dailymotion. Sorry. Performance times in case there's something specific you wanted to see.

Part 1

14:00 - Yumemiru 15 / Meimi, Karin, U. Akari, Masaki
16:35 - Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru / Chinami, Maasa, Mai, Mizuki, Sakura
19:05 - Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku / Captain, Miyabi, Nakky, F. Kanon, Rina, Ayumi
22:30 - Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku / Yurina, Risako, S. Kanon, T. Akari, Tomoko
27:45 - Golden Chinatown / Maimi, Dawa, Kana, Eripon, Riho, Haruna, Yuka
33:15 - ♡Momoiro Kataomoi♡ / Sayumi, Momoko, Airi
42:35 - Help me!! (Updated) / S/mileage + Juice=Juice
45:35 - 1-Oku 3-Senman Sou Diet Oukoku / Morning Musume
49:15 - Crazy Kanzen na Otona / Berryz
52:15 - Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urbancho / C-ute

Part 2

6:08 - BE HAPPY Koi no Yajirobee / Momoko, Yurina, F. Kanon, Mizuki
9:20 - Loving you Too much / Chisato, Mai, Dawa, Meimi, Haruka, Karin, Yuka
16:21 - Yaruki! It's Easy / Sayumi, Risako
19:18 - Cinderella Complex / Captain, Maimi, Riho, Ayumi
22:08 - BE ALL RIGHT! / Chinami, Maasa, Miyabi, Nakky, Airi, Eripon, S. Kanon, Haruna, Kana, T. Akari, Sayuki

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My Blu-ray arrived in February, but I only just watched this. What a great concert! Arguably one of the best H!P summer concerts ever. Disc 2, Yappari, is the best of all. That's the one where they have all these mix-and-match units, which are all great and then the groups come out one at a time and do other groups' songs. And S/mileage and Juice=Juice combine to do MM's "Help Me!!" So we can see what MM would have been like with 11 different members. In Disc One, there's a dance piece where they get several of H!P's best dancers together on stage to do a routine, just dancing, no singing. Ruined for the home viewer by the usual botched camerawork and cutting which go to great lengths to prevent us from actually seeing the dance moves. But the song selection is great, the costumes are all exemplary, the pace is fast and the whole thing combined runs just under four hours. The only extra is a piece with Berryz announcing their hiatus. I need to watch it all again before writing it up on my blog.

But I daresay, after the S/mileage concerts, Hinafes, MM's Spring Evolution, Berryz/C-ute in Paris, the Summer concert, and MM in New York, 2014 is shaping up to be one of H!P's very best years. And I still have three major concerts from last year to go, including Sayumi's graduation.