[2014.08.20] S/mileage - Aa Susukimo / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: [2014.08.20] S/mileage - Aa Susukimo / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu

Post by NekoKaiSai »

The full versions are up on S/mileage's youtube channel: Aa  Susukino  Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu

Aa  Susukino:
Kanon and Meimi lead with Ayaka and Rina doing the speaking bits.  I'm generally not a fan of talking in songs, but with this song it fits.  The MV is lovely, and shot really well.  Everyone's facial expressions match the lyrics, and Kana, despite having the least amount of screen time, stands out nicely.  I really want to know how they got to film at a running airport, because that seems expensive and like it would take a lot of planning.

Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu:
My favorite song of the two, lead by Ayaka and Akari.  I'm going to dig my own grave and say that I actually don't really care for Ayaka or Kanon, their voices are too squeaky for my taste.  That being said, I really like Ayaka's voice in this song.  I like the shots where they're split into groups of three, especially when only one or two of them are singing.  I didn't realize until I watched the full version that to the left of Ayaka's silhouette is Kanon's silhouette rather than a mirrored version of Ayaka's.  Meimi's "Kono chigai wakarimasu ka" is probably my favorite part both in the song and in the video.  The star of the video is definitely Ayaka; she looks and sounds so cool throughout the entirety of it.  This was supposed to be my thoughts/comments on the song and video and has instead turned into me falling in love with Ayaka.  I'm sorry.

Overall this single is great, and both of the videos are very cohesive (the jewelry in Chikyuu wa is to die for).  Having different leads for each song was oddly refreshing, and I hope it's something that will happen in other groups *cough*MMandJ=J*cough*, though I do feel kind of bad for Kana since she got gyped.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Someone said the airport they filmed at gets very little business so I guess it's easy to film there.

Kana at least has lines in Susukino so it's not all bad and Rina's never really gotten to shine in a PV before.

I really love both songs and they were great at Tokyo Idol Festival.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Buy a box set from Pony Canyon, get to attend a consulation event with S/mileage:

≪Rules of the consultation event≫

※ The consultation event is a talk event where one member of S/mileage will listen to your worries and try her best to help you solve them.

※ Each member of S/mileage has a separate, private booth. Each six members will be doing their events simultaneously.

※ The approximate time limit for your consultation is one minute.

※ Previous to the event, you must write your worry on a paper that the staff will check beforehand. If there is no problem with the content, each guest will go to the members’ booths in order. The members can not answer to worries that are too “heavy.”

※ While each of the members will do their best to give you the best advice they possibly can, please understand that there is a possibility you may not be pleased with all of their advice. Please note that there is no money-back guarantee, nor a possibility of a re-do.

※ The member of S/mileage assigned to you will be as printed on the “consultation event ticket.” It is not possible to change this to another member.

※ There is no handshake or any other physical contact with the members of S/mileage included at this event.

I don't know.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

That's a brilliant marketing ploy.  I applaude UF and Pony Canyon.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It's..unusual..oO
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<div>Smileage Aa Susukino / Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu CD Event Concert Rips. </div>
<div>They all got to sing a solo song.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>Event #1</div>
<div>01.Chikyuu wa kyou mo ai wo hagukumu</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>02.Hatsukoi Cider / Rina *Buono</div>
<div>03.Itsumo to onnaji seifuku de / Kana *Morning Musume</div>
<div>04.Ai no imi wo oshiete / Ayaka *W</div>
<div>05.Koi Shitai Shinto  /Kanon *H!P Trainees</div>
<div>06.Moshimo... / Meimi *H!P Shuffle Song</div>
<div>07.Hajimete wo Keikenchuu / Akari *Juice=Juice</div>
<div>MC</div>
<div>08.Aa Susukino</div>
</div>
<div>http://www.mediafire.com/download/8m0tjobf98c8jbr/Smileage+Event+14-09-21+1st+Stage.mp3</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>Event#2 </div>
<div>Change</div>
<div>02.Tomorrow / Rina *Mano Erina</div>
<div>03.Aitai Lonely Christmas / Ayaka *C-ute</div>
<div>04.Shabondama / Meimi *Morning Musume. </div>
<div>05.Boyfriend / Kanon *Fujimoto Miki</div>
<div>06.TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY / Kana *Berryz Koubo</div>
<div>07.Time Capsule / Akari *C-ute</div>
</div>
<div>http://www.mediafire.com/download/rdh68jow7bqxwwv/Smileage+Event+14-09-21+2nd+Stage.mp3</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>Event#3 </div>
<div>Change</div>
<div>02.Sayonara "Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no" / Meimi *Goto Maki</div>
<div>03.Tanpopo / Kana *Tanpopo</div>
<div>04.My Days for you / Ayaka *Mano Erina</div>
<div>05.Magical Future / Akari *Berryz Koubou</div>
<div>06.Zutto Suki de ii desu ka / Kanon *Matsuura Aya</div>
<div>07.KoiING / Rina *Morning Musume</div>
</div>
<div>http://www.mediafire.com/download/s3tjmm5x36ziaa8/Smileage+Event+14-09-21+3rd+Stage.mp3</div>
<div> </div>

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.