[2015.03.18] S/mileage LIVE 2014 Natsu FULL CHARGE ~715 Nippon Budokan~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2015.03.18] S/mileage LIVE 2014 Natsu FULL CHARGE ~715 Nippon Budokan~

Post by Anderei »

I can't remember which thread set lists go in.

S/mileage Budokan

1. Ama no Jaku

2. Yume miru 15

VTR

3. Aa Susukino

MC

4. Mystery Night

5. Ii yatsu

Guest Juice=Juice & Berry Koubou (they read letters)

6. Ai wo Itsumo kimi no naka ni - Berryz Koubou

7. Black Butterfly - Juice=Juice

8. Ganbaranakutemo ee nende - S/mileage 2nd gen

9. Shin Nippon no Susume

10. Dot Bikini

Guest: C-ute & Morning Musume '14 (read letters)

11. Brainstorming - MM'14

12. The power - C-ute

13. Watashi no Kokoro - S/mileage 1st gen (Ayaka & Kanon)

14. Asu wa date na no ni, Imasugu koe ga kitai

15. Short cut

16. Koi ni Booing buu

17. Please miniskirt postwoman

18. Chotto mate kudasai

VTR

something about a wrestling match, setting up a ring for it? with Sawayaka Goro as announcer, referee?

The teams are the same as in the video that was uploaded on youtube + 2 kenshuusei

Performance by every team (I don't know what the kenshuusei do during these performances)

19. Nee Senpai - Nakanishi, Tamura, Kaga, Sasaki

20. Otona no tochuu - Katsuta, Takeuchi, Nomura, Ogawa

21. Atarashii watachi ni nare - Wada, Fukuda, Hamaura, Taguchi

22. Tachiagirl

23. Yattaruchan

24. Ee Ka!?

25. Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou

26. Eighteen Emotion

27. Uchouten LOVE

Encore

28. Chikyuu wa kyou mo ai wo hagukumu (2nd a-side of new single)

MC

29. Suki-chan

END

Last edited by Anderei on Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Re: [2015.03.18] S/mileage LIVE 2014 Natsu FULL CHARGE ~715 Nippon Budokan~

Post by al kusanagi »

Been following the whole saga on Twitter for a couple of months now. S/mileage worked their butts off for this concert. Too bad they're the overlooked HP group.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Anderei you could have just made a new thread. If someone doesn't do it before I get home, I'll split it.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="177840" data-time="1405444493">
Been following the whole saga on Twitter for a couple of months now. S/mileage worked their butts off for this concert. Too bad they're the overlooked HP group.</blockquote>

Yeah, which is why I feel kind of bad they brought in EVERYONE else to do a performance.

People who went are saying they saw Yuuka in the crowd.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="177840" data-time="1405444493">
Been following the whole saga on Twitter for a couple of months now. S/mileage worked their butts off for this concert. Too bad they're the overlooked HP group.
</blockquote>

Yeah, which is why I feel kind of bad they brought in EVERYONE else to do a performance.

People who went are saying they saw Yuuka in the crowd.

[/quote]

Yeah, I was a little upset about that as well. 

And I was kind of secretly hoping for a Yuuka appearance...I was listening to S/mileage's youtube channel all morning.

And if I was there for those opening two numbers I would have been hysterical.  

I need to hear Kana/Meimi on Nee Senpai.  So happy my two favorites got paired up for this. <3
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really really really love the arrangement of this set list.

Also, rumors of Yuuka in the crowd?! Yes please!
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="177843" data-time="1405448242">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="177842" data-time="1405446877">

</blockquote>

People who went are saying they saw Yuuka in the crowd.</blockquote>

Yeah, I was a little upset about that as well.

And I was kind of secretly hoping for a Yuuka appearance...I was listening to S/mileage's youtube channel all morning.

And if I was there for those opening two numbers I would have been hysterical.

I need to hear Kana/Meimi on Nee Senpai. So happy my two favorites got paired up for this. <3</blockquote>

I wasn't but you already know I wasn't a huge Yuuka fan lol. And I feel like that's what most of the news outlets would have focused on, plus it probably would have reignited the 4nin vs. 6nin wank.

She left as soon as it was over and was in the middle of the crowd so I'm guessing S/mileage didn't know she was there either.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kanyon dyed her hair again. I don't know why she just doesn't commit like Risako's done. I know she wants to and she doesn't look bad with it either.
Spoiler: [+]

Also, this picture. xD

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

More photos.

Spoiler: [+]
Can you tell who the most popular member is?

sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Those sailor outfits are so cute <3 The girls look really happy.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Video 1 / 2

I really like those red outfits. They wore them at the H!P concert as well. 
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Glad they didn't include the other group performances in the news videos. 

Is it just me or did Ayaka sound a lot better than normal?  :huh: Her and Kana (the few lines of singing we saw..) really impressed me in the clips!
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Video 1 / 2

I really like those red outfits. They wore them at the H!P concert as well. 
[/quote]

Isn't the new single outfit?
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They never confirmed, but I assume they are one of them. They switched to the white ones when they performed the other single.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="177868" data-time="1405498986">
Glad they didn't include the other group performances in the news videos.

Is it just me or did Ayaka sound a lot better than normal? :huh: Her and Kana (the few lines of singing we saw..) really impressed me in the clips!</blockquote>

They've both really improved lately.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

They really have. Dawa's much less pitchy than she used to be, she's using vibrato, and her tone isn't as screechy. Her Lilium solo was actually better live. She's far from perfect, obviously, but she's made a really noticable effort to improve herself. It's the same with Kana. Their improvement makes the group lines sound a lot better, too.

This concert looks awesome. I love those black outfits.
Last edited by Banana on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Jiji Press footage It's cool how long some of these videos have been instead of just a minute or two. Also I wish those black outfits were the actual Aa Susukino outfits.

Kanon confirmed that Saki was there too, and her and Yuuka came backstage to congratulate the group.

Tokyohive translated the article Oricon wrote:

"On July 15, 6-member idol group S/mileage held their first ever solo live concert,

"S/mileage LIVE 2014 Natsu FULL CHARGE ~715 Nippon Budokan~", at Nippon Budokan.

The leader of the group Wada Ayaka cheerfully greeted the audience,

"The one to cause an excitement today here at Nippon Budokan will be us, S/mileage!"

Fellow member Fukuda Kanon, who couldn't stop her tears from the start, followed her with,

"We will liven up the stage while making 8,000 of your faces fully charged with smiles!"

S/mileage was first formed back in April 2009 consisting of former Hello! Pro Egg members.

After their indie activities, they made their major debut with "Yume Miru 15-sai" in 2010.

One of the first generation members, Fukuda, who has experienced fellow members graduations, revealed her thoughts,

"I have wished that I left the group with them. I thought about leaving many times and even searched for well-paid part time jobs.

Even so, because of the fans' warmth, I still feel that it is such a happy thing to be able to stay as an idol.

I would like to continue working hard to go further, to the bigger venues, so please show us the beautiful 6-colored glowing sticks!"

One of the second generation members, Nakanishi Kana also looked back over the past, saying,

"There was a time I was kicked out during voice training, and I was scolded by the manager every day,

but now that we are standing on the stage of Budokan, I think I was able to repay an obligation at least for a little bit."

During the live concert, the girls performed 23 songs including their new song "Chikyu wa Kyo mo Ai wo Hagukumu"

(to be released on August 20 as double A-side single with 'Aa Susukino') and enthused over 8000 audience members.

To celebrate S/mileage's first live at the Budokan, other groups from Hello! Project that include Morning Musume '14,

Juice=Juice, Berryz Kobo, and ℃-ute visited the venue.

Their producer Tsunku♂, who is currently undergoing treatment for laryngeal cancer, also watched over the group's big moment."
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

SAKI WAS THERE TOO!?  Ugh I wish there were pictures
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Anyone know a release date for this? I just checked the S/mileage page on CDJapan and couldn't find it. But then I can hardly find anything there with their new format.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="177887" data-time="1405549859">
Anyone know a release date for this? I just checked the S/mileage page on CDJapan and couldn't find it. But then I can hardly find anything there with their new format.</blockquote>

It'll be awhile given it happened yesterday.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

This concert looks amazing.  Yay S/m!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Full concert aired on TBS.

Part 1
Part 2

The actual concert part starts about 10 minutes in. S/mileage brought their a-game for this concert. Everyone was great.

Not included:
Ii Yatsu
Ganbaranakutemo ee nende
Dot Bikini
Please Miniskirt Post Woman
Yattaruchan
Ee Ka
Eighteen Emotion
Guest Performances
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Couldn't agree more.  They're a lot more confident than the 2012 concert.  All that continued live house touring over the past two years pushed them. I'd say that they are catching up to MM fast.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Vocally, I've preferred S/mileage for quite awhile now. They're behind dancing-wise but I think that's more a choreographer thing.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Aw, was waiting for the week-end to see it completely and it was deleted today.. Too bad but thanks for posting it, I could see the beginning and they were great :).
Campy <3 !
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Sorry to double-post ^^'

That channel also shared the concert in HD, songs by songs. Yay !
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Also, this picture. xD

[/quote]

I finally watched this concert and have a question about the skit in the above picture, but first some comments.

It's a great concert. The girls are all freakin' awesome. I always thought Ayaka was one of the two weakest performers in the group, but she's quite good here, better, in fact, than she's ever been. And she's gotten quite beautiful as she hit 20. She was always cute and usually quite girlish in the past (while Kanon always had the gravitas), but she's sleek and streamlined here, more mature and poised, and she wears it very well. My faves are still Kanon and Meimi (and have been since Saki left the group) and they're so wonderful to watch here. In fact, I wish they'd been given solos or duets together like they've done in the past.

I'm glad they could carry such a large venue. I had problems with the lighting, camerawork and switching (why so many extreme long shots of the arena when we want to see the girls?!), but none with the work of the actual concert itself. (The costumes were great, too.) It was a pleasant surprise to see the other groups in guest spots, since I haven't watched anything with any of them in a while. However, I think those numbers kind of disrupted the flow of the show. S/mileage could have done just as fine carrying the whole show without any help, even if it made the concert a little shorter as a result. (It is 2 hours and 18 min. as is.)

To sum it up, notice how vibrant and happy the girls look at the end of the concert as they do their last number and say their extended goodbyes. Not a sign of sweat or exhaustion. Just expressions of sheer joy. Ayaka even does these cute little spins around in place. This is what pop music is supposed to be like and this is why I'm drawn to these performers.

Now the question: was the wrestling skit meant to reference any particular wrestling show or wrestling personalities in Japan? I just want to know if there's something I should have known that would have made the skit even funnier. I loved every second of it and it was definitely a new and fresh touch in a Hello! Project concert.
Last edited by Madara on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="177851" data-time="1405461856">
<div>
Also, this picture. xD

[/quote]

I finally watched this concert and have a question about the skit in the above picture, but first some comments.

It's a great concert. The girls are all freakin' awesome. I always thought Ayaka was one of the two weakest performers in the group, but she's quite good here, better, in fact, than she's ever been. And she's gotten quite beautiful as she hit 20. She was always cute and usually quite girlish in the past (while Kanon always had the gravitas), but she's sleek and streamlined here, more mature and poised, and she wears it very well. My faves are still Kanon and Meimi (and have been since Saki left the group) and they're so wonderful to watch here. In fact, I wish they'd been given solos or duets together like they've done in the past.

I'm glad they could carry such a large venue. I had problems with the lighting, camerawork and switching (why so many extreme long shots of the arena when we want to see the girls?!), but none with the work of the actual concert itself. (The costumes were great, too.) It was a pleasant surprise to see the other groups in guest spots, since I haven't watched anything with any of them in a while. However, I think those numbers kind of disrupted the flow of the show. S/mileage could have done just as fine carrying the whole show without any help, even if it made the concert a little shorter as a result. (It is 2 hours and 18 min. as is.)

To sum it up, notice how vibrant and happy the girls look at the end of the concert as they do their last number and say their extended goodbyes. Not a sign of sweat or exhaustion. Just expressions of sheer joy. Ayaka even does these cute little spins around in place. This is what pop music is supposed to be like and this is why I'm drawn to these performers.

Now the question: was the wrestling skit meant to reference any particular wrestling show or wrestling personalities in Japan? I just want to know if there's something I should have known that would have made the skit even funnier. I loved every second of it and it was definitely a new and fresh touch in a Hello! Project concert.

</div>
</blockquote>

As far as I know, it was just a continuation of a video skit they did a couple weeks before their Budokan concert. In the video they were separated into the same 3 groups that performed. Within the video they basically just jabbed at each other verbally, acting all tough. The video
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Well, I finally did my writeup on this concert (link below). It's a great show! The girls take full command of the massive Budokan arena:

And starring the inscrutable Kanon Fukuda:
Last edited by Madara on Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My follow-up entry, covering the [font=Times New Roman, serif;font-size:12pt]S/mileage Live Tour 2014 Aki - Full Charge - Final In O-Eas[/font][font=Times New Roman, serif;font-size:12pt]t [/font]concert from December 2014, is up.