Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

[2014.10.15] Morning Musume '14 - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ / Mikaeri Bijin

Post by Kalle »

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7059/
https://twitter.com/takahashiai/status/500524431525949441

Six editions, two regular and four limited with random trading cards in the regular editions.

Outfits!

I actually kind of like these, they're mature looking.

According to Sayu, TIKI BUN will be a cool song in line with MM'14's previous singles, so ... Also as goofy as Shabadabadoo is for a name, it's a nice bookend to her musical history, I suppose.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2014.10.15] Morning Musume '14 - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ / Mikaeri Bijin

Post by MejraThea »

Trading cards again..... I'm going to have to buy some trading card sized sleeves.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

At least those are easier to come by in the US then the L and 2L size sheets. Haha.

And I gotta say, that's probably one of the best group shots I've seen from the Musume girls in a very, very long time. No one looks awkward or tragic or dead faced. Good job team!

And your right, their last single was released in April. That is like 7 months*. Last time they had a giant gap between singles was Renai Revolution 21 and The Peace and that was like 8 months*. But they had a graduation (Nakazawa) and a Best of album released in between. 

*I don't math, I just went by the month the single was released and not the day it was released. :D
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I'm surprised they didn't release an album before this single, it took so long. I mean they should've since now they're doing a Fall Tour with no new material.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Shabadabadoo.  :lmfao: Those outfits are nice. 

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
And I gotta say, that's probably one of the best group shots I've seen from the Musume girls in a very, very long time. No one looks awkward or tragic or dead faced. 
[/quote]

Really? Kanon looks like she was caught changing expressions or something. It's pretty awkward.
Last edited by Banana on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Banana"]
Shabadabadoo.  :lmfao: Those outfits are nice. 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="178550" data-time="1408204446">
<div>
And I gotta say, that's probably one of the best group shots I've seen from the Musume girls in a very, very long time. No one looks awkward or tragic or dead faced. 
[/quote]

Really? Kanon looks like she was caught changing expressions or something. It's pretty awkward.
</div>
</blockquote>

Riho looks like she was caught moving her arm, too. She looks more awkward than Kanon to me.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I was thinking that she looked like that, too, but I wasn't quite sure if it was awkward enough to mention. :lol:
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="178553" data-time="1408207174">
I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.</blockquote>

Who's Meshikudo? It's gonna drive me crazy not knowing.

I really like these outfits. I'm hoping for a good song and visuals to go along with it in the video.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Meshikubo is Iikubo, because her name can also be read that way.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="showraniy"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="178553" data-time="1408207174">
I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.
</blockquote>

Who's Meshikudo? It's gonna drive me crazy not knowing.[/quote]

I guess it's Haruna.

The outfits are quite different, they're nice ; I really wonder what kind of song Tiki Bun will be, because of the discrepancy between the outfits (mature) and the title (Hawaii-ish, to me).

Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Sayu says it's a cool song and since it's the aside they'll promote I'm guessing it's more of the same. I don't think we'll get tv lives of the other two.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Meikochi"]
The outfits are quite different, they're nice ; I really wonder what kind of song Tiki Bun will be, because of the discrepancy between the outfits (mature) and the title (Hawaii-ish, to me).
[/quote]

It would be cool if they filmed their PV there since they're going soon. I mean I know they won't, but it would be cool.

Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="178559" data-time="1408216220">
<div>

I really love the outfits! Everyone looks great, and I love what they did with Meshikubo's hair. The wavy style looks great on her.
</blockquote>

Who's Meshikudo? It's gonna drive me crazy not knowing.[/quote]

I guess it's Haruna.

</div>
</blockquote>

[quote="Thea"]
Meshikubo is Iikubo, because her name can also be read that way.
[/quote]

Yes, it is.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

TIKI BUN
Judging by Sayu's description I expect that this song will be an upbeat dance/techno/dubstep track. Nothing new from MoMusu '14 but I'm still hoping for something good since this is Sayu's final single. Since the group image released includes Sayu I assume that those are the outfits for this song? If they are I really want to see full shots of each of the members because from what I'm seeing they look really cool :) 

Shabadabadoo
I'm very happy with this even though all I've seen is the title :lol: I'm happy because this name is very goofy just like Sayu :) I'm expecting this song to be a very cutesy upbeat pop track :)

Mikaeri Bijin
Out of all the songs on this single I'm interested in this one the most purely because it features only the 9th, 10th & 11th generation members. I'm hoping that because Sayu is not included that it will showcase the musical style that MoMusu '14 will be using when they return in 2015 as MoMusu '15 with the 12th generation member(s). If we get a 12th Gen that is...

Overall despite not knowing much about this single I'm really interested :)
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

I was expecting an album too. Mainly to wrap the whole '14 thing up. But who knows, maybe they will release it in December and be done with it lol

Also... no b-sides? I suppose Shabadaba and Mikaeri kinda count as that since TIKI BUM will be the song promoted on tv, but still.

Anyway, unrealisticly hoping for 200k sales so Sayu can leave with a bang.  :eekrun:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

You know they haven't had a B-side since 2013's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke, right? None of the H!P groups have had b-sides this year. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="178580" data-time="1408272932">And the countdown is on. 
http://www.helloproject.com/morningmusume/tikibun/</blockquote>
I didn't think you meant it literally. This will be a painful 101 days, especially now that it's almost certain I can't go to see her off.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
You know they haven't had a B-side since 2013's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke, right? None of the H!P groups have had b-sides this year. 
[/quote]

That's just 3 singles ago lol

I don't follow much of the rest, so I didn't know.
I still think the multiple b-sides helped a great deal saleswise.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

The last album with all new songs was 13 Colorful Character right? I know the updated album was in there, by since there was really only one song, I don't count it as their usual kind of album...and even the updated album was awhile ago. I've been quite surprised that we haven't gotten a new album yet.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

No one has released their regular yearly albums, but Tsunku doesn't need the workload anyway. A lot of the albums have kind of sucked so maybe once he's better the long time since he's written an album will inspire him.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Since there is no solo track for Sayu at least I want her to be the center for Tiki Bun or Shabadabadoo
But this will be released in October lol, 2 months of wait :(

Edit: Ok now that I read that comment from Kalle's link, I see that Shabadabadoo is Sayu's solo, sorry~
Last edited by Derby on Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I'm pretty sure that if Sayu didn't get a solo then fans would riot.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I was reading "Shabadabadoo" in a much more Japanese way at first, but now <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpGx4foRdPw">this</a> is all I can think of...

Now I can't stop hearing that in my head whenever I read it.
Last edited by showraniy on Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Well I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought of that!
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I don't know but when I saw Shabadabadoo~ I couldn't help but think Sayu is making a full circle since her debut is Shabondama
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

So if Shabadbadoo is Sayumi's song using her solo lines from singles past, these are possible lines.... Had a fun time just writing all this shit out.

English lyrics:
Spoiler: [+]
TokiSora-- Laughing voice
Kimi no Kawari-- I can't continue
WHAT IS LOVE?-- Does (he/she) smile? / / Is it necessary?
Wagamama-- The true me / / Don't bring it to me
Ai no Gundan-- With the sense of a mission / / Born without knowing my meaning, now I've repeated years
Brainstorming-- Weak / /  Let's outlive smartly
Help Me!!-- Is that okay? / / Ha

Wakuteka-- Rain or wind / / Which is real / / Who is real / / Oh my God / / Opposite / / Every generation / / Even if it's the same person / / Oh wow
Love Innovation-- It feels like we got close quick, I'm overjoyed
One, Two Three-- Hey babe / / Ah / / I want / /  I want to / / ru
Renai Hunter-- I'm seriously happy to have been born
Watashi ga Ite-- Like, like, love / / Or like not getting married
Pyoco-- After three days / / Don't laugh at me / / While being lost / / Even if you fall in love at first sight
Kanashiki Koi no Melody-- I'm sleeping in an endless blue / / Love's melody
Kare to Issho-- I'm sad and a little worried / / But, afterall, ah, I want to see you soon / / You're so precious, look, my heart is beating / / But, afterall, ah, I get so nervous / / I love everyone in my family but / / But (his/her/my) haircut / / The generation that talks about love / / I want to go to an online school, so we can open a shop in the future
Only You-- That part / / Ah / / Makes my chest squeeze
Yamete yo! Sinbad-- I like ice cream / / I hate getting sunburned
Maji Desu ka Suka-- What kind of cake should we have tonight? / / Doesn't this summer seem like it'll be hot, too?
Onna to Otoko no Lulby Game-- Put your heart into it
Aisaresguiro Koto wa Nai no yo-- Hey, only once more, hey, not once more, spoil me
Tomo-- I'm unchangingly here as always
Nakidasu Kamo Shiranai yo-- Just once day is alright, to me
Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun-- Even though it's completely different / / It can't be stopped now / / There are things I want to do / /  Where did you go?
Nanchatte Renai-- The same song repeats, flowing from my headphones, these lyrics are talking about me / / "Cordial smile"
Shouganai Yume Oibito-- Do you understand? / / Following you / / You helpless dream follower
Naichaou Kamo-- "You're alone again, Mariko" / / "Are you okay with this, Mariko?"
Yowamushi-- So if it's the weekend, it's okay to go out and go shopping, I've bought something new, even for no reason, I made dinner, this new stew I learned, I enjoyed it, I don't think it's that bad, Maybe I should change, my way of smiling, although it might be acting spoiled, if I do it as well as her, How does everyone, start their love?, station to station, home to work, back and forth mmm everyday / / Aa, in my dreams / / That person's voice / / Sort of want to hear
Pepper Keibu-- "I'm Inspector Pepper~"

Romance-- I like you
Resonant Blue-- "Ye-s" / / "Help me!"
Sono Bamen de Bibichau de Ikenai Jan!-- Being positive is number one
Mikan-- It's the same thing
Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! BOMB GIRL-- These kinds of things / / For this purpose / / 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hand Made CITY-- We want to be beautiful
Egao YES nude-- Lovely / / Before I made a wish
Odore! Monring Curry-- Meat and potatoes and Mr.Carrot
Ambitious-- Ceremony
SEXY BOY-- If you want
Chance Chance Boogie-- I still feel safe
Chokkan 2-- Let's learn from our mistakes
Do the Hustle!-- In the middle of a wedding ceremony
Ai to Taiyou ni Tsutsumarete-- Coming to like you this much / / While I ate breakfast
Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago-- On a Sunday afternoon / / If you heart my heart beat, It'd be so embarrassing that I couldn't live on / / Every night I look at your picture / / Are you already asleep tonight?
Nebou Desu. Date na no ni-- But I can see a lot of tenderness, too
Fine Emotion!-- Let's go play
Shabondama-- "But... Where did you go?!" / / Women / / Bubble
Namida wa Shitakunai-- I want to go to Shibuya / / We make time

Japanese lyrics:
Spoiler: [+]
TokiSora-- Koe de warau
Kimi no Kawari-- Tsuzukanai
WHAT IS LOVE?-- Hohoemu deshou ka / / Is it necessary? 
Wagamama-- Hontou no watashi ga / / Mochikomanaide kudasai
Ai no Gundan-- Shimeikanteki / / Mokuteki shirazu kono yo ni umare, toshi kasaneta ima
Brainstorming-- Kayowaki / / Kashikoku ikiyou janai ka
Help Me!!-- Nee, ii no? / / Ha
Wakuteka-- Amekaze / / Dore ga honki de / / Dare ga honki de / / Oh my God / / Hantai / / Itsu no jidai mo / / Onaji hito demo / / Oh wow
Love Innovation-- Nandaka kyuusekkin toka daikoufun
One, Two, Three-- Hey baby / / Ah / / Shite hoshii / / Shitai no / / ru
Renai Hunter-- Umarete koreta genjitsu ni kansha
Watashi ga Ite-- Suki suki daisuki / / Kekkon suru toka shinai da toka
Pyoco-- Mikka bouzu / / Warawanaide / / Mayonaka no / / Horechatte mo
Kanashiki Koi no Melody-- Nemuritsuzukeru Endless Blue / / Koi no MERODII
Kare to Issho-- Samishikute hora chotto nayande / / Demo yappa, ah, hayaku aitai / / Itoshikute hora chotto doki doki / / Demo yappa, ah, fuan ni naru / / Kazoku no minna daisuki dakeredo / / Hon no choppiri kamigata / / ai kataritai sedai / / Pasokon no gakkou ni ikitai na, shourai ni futari ga omise dasu tame
Only You-- Sonna toko ga / / Ah / / Kyun to naru no
Yamete yo! Sinbad-- Aisu kurimu ga suki / / Hiyake suru no iyada
Maji Desu ka Suka-- Konya no keeki wa nan ni shimasu ka / / Kotoshi no natsu mo achisou desu ka
Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game-- Kokoro wo kome
Aisaresugiru Koto wa Nai no yo-- Nee ato mo ikkai, nee sarani mou ikkai, amaetai
Tomo-- Kawarazu ni koko ni iru yo
Nakidasu Kamo Shiranai yo-- Ichi nichi de ii, Watashi ni
Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun-- Mattaku chigau kedo / / Mou tomaranai wa / / Shita koto aru kedo / / Doko ka ni tondetta
Nanchatte Renai-- Headphone kara nagareteru, Oki noi no kyoku ga kurikaeshi, Kono kashi wa watashi no koto uttateru / / "Aisou warai"
Shouganai Yume Oibito-- Anata wakatteru no? / / Anata to susumu no wo / / Shouganai yume oibito
Naichaou Kamo-- "Mata hitoribocchi, Mariko" / / "Mou kore de ii, Mariko?" 
Yowamushi-- Sou shuumatsu naraba, burabura kaimono mo ii, mata atarashii no wo, imi naku katte shimatta, yuushoku wo tsukutta, naratta bakari no shichuu wo, oishiku itadaita, kore mo waruku nai mitai / / Egao no houhou to ka, kaeta hou ga ii ka na, ano ko mitaku ni ukamku, amaete mitain dakedo / / Minna dou yatte, koi hajimeru no?, eki to eki uchi to kaisha, ittari kitari mmm everyday / / Aa, yume no naka no / / Ano hito no koe / / Chotto kikitai
Pepper Keibu-- "Pepper Keibu yo"
Romance-- Suki nan desu
Resonant Blue-- Ha-i / / "HELP ME!"
Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai Jan!-- Maemuki ichiban
Mikan-- Onnaji koto jan
Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! BOMB GIRL-- Konna uchira no koto wo / / Konna uchira no tame ni / / Ichi nino sano shino gono roku shichi hachi
Hand Made CITY-- Utsukushiku aritai mono sa
Egao YES Nude-- Lovely / / Nagaigoto wo tonaeru mae ni
Odore! Morning Curry-- Oniku to jagaimo ninjin-san
Ambitious!-- Gishiki
SEXY BOY-- Hoshii nara
Chance Chance Boogie-- Soko ni aru mono wa, anshinkan
Chokkan 2-- Shippai kara manabimashou
Do The Huslte!-- Kekkonshiki no nijikai
Ai to Taiyou ni Tsutsumarete-- Konna suki ni naru no / / Asa gohan wo tabetara
Namida ga Tomaranai Houkago-- Gogo no nichiyoubi desu / / Shinzou no oto kikaretara, ikitekenai hodo hazui kara / / Maiban miteru no shashin / / Konya mou neta no ka na?
Nebou desu. Date na no ni-- Sono nakami wa yasashisa mo
Fine Emotion!-- Asobimashou
Shabondama-- "Na no ni... Doko ittan da yo~" / / No onna ga / / Shabondama
Namida wa Shitakunai-- Shibuya ni ikitai no / / Jikan wa tsukuru mono

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I kind of hate these outfits.

I was hoping for one more album before Sayu grad...it kind of sucks to me that even though they have been in the group together for so long Sayu and Sakura won't be on a proper album together. :/
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I think an album will be released in December.  BUT, they could do it more in November while Sayu is still around.