[2014.10.29] 14 Shou ~The message~

Post by Anderei »

1.Egao no Kimi wa Taiyo sa

2.Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai

3.What is LOVE?

4.Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe

5.Password is 0

6.TIKI BUN (Album ver.)

7.Watashi wa watashi nanda / All (new song)

8.Waraenai hanashi / All (new song)

9.Ashita wo tsukuru no wa kimi / All (new song)

10.Koibito ni wa zettai ni shira retakunai Shinjitsu / Sayumi, Mizuki, Haruna (new song)

11.Otona ni nareba otona ni ni nareru!? / Ikuta, Kanon, Ayumi, Masaki, Kudo (new song)

12.Kirari to hikaru hoshi / Riho, Sakura (new song)

Because all I needed in my life was another duet for Riho to be outshined on with mismatched voices.

I'd be way down for track 11 if Masaki wasn't on it. I'm expecting more robostuff from 10.

I also don't think every track from Kimi no Kawari needed to be included.

Oh, and they're also including tickets for handshakes because I guess they want people to actually buy it for once.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2014.10.29] 14 Shou ~The message~

Post by MejraThea »

Oh my god. This album. If only for 12, I am now looking forward to it.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I'm excited for all the songs, they have really nice names. The groups are kinda bland, but they work well together.

Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi... that's a really gorgeous name and meaning. I hope the song'll match it.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I wonder if you play Watashi wa Watashi Nanda with Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda it makes a SUPER COOL NEW SONG?!?

Jk, that's already been used Q_Q
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Six new songs is bold (and exciting), but please tell me that that track listing doesn't represent the actual track order. Why would they run all of those singles together like that? It's not a Greatest Hits album.

Speaking of which, can we expect Best 3 in time for Christmas?

Speaking of which, I can't believe they haven't released a third "Best" compilation for so long. Greatest Hits packages are easy money, even if they don't sell that well. The songs are already recorded and the photos are already taken. It's really little more than choosing the songs and designing the artwork. 20K sales is almost guaranteed.

Also, I'm guessing that if they do release a Best 3 any time in the near future, it will almost certainly contain material from the EDM Era only, meaning the Platinum Era will have been completely passed over in the "Best" collections. As ambivalent as I am about the Platinum Era (I even dislike the name) I still think some of those songs deserve to be recognized on a Best collection.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I knew that Sayu Haruna and Mizuki were going to have a trio song.

I don't want another Sakura Riho song though :/ Their voices don't mesh well. Hopefully it's a ballad.
The lumped girls song sound fun though!

Interesting pairs I would've liked to see... Eri Maa and Sayu, Sakura and Duu, Riho Mizuki Haruna Ayumi and Kanon.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="179521" data-time="1410846511">
Six new songs is bold (and exciting), but please tell me that that track listing doesn't represent the actual track order. Why would they run all of those singles together like that? It's not a Greatest Hits album.

Speaking of which, can we expect Best 3 in time for Christmas?

Speaking of which, I can't believe they haven't released a third "Best" compilation for so long. Greatest Hits packages are easy money, even if they don't sell that well. The songs are already recorded and the photos are already taken. It's really little more than choosing the songs and designing the artwork. 20K sales is almost guaranteed.

Also, I'm guessing that if they do release a Best 3 any time in the near future, it will almost certainly contain material from the EDM Era only, meaning the Platinum Era will have been completely passed over in the "Best" collections. As ambivalent as I am about the Platinum Era (I even dislike the name) I still think some of those songs deserve to be recognized on a Best collection.</blockquote>

Since they released a Best last year and a b-side compilation this year I wouldn't expect anything for awhile.

The last Best took 7 weeks to hit 21k, so anything over 20k for this album would be amazing although normally I'd expect a lot more from a group with their single sales.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The Best! ~Updated Morning Musume~ was not a simple Greatest Hits compilation. They had to completely rearrange and rerecord seven older songs, remix six newer songs with new vocals, and write and record one brand new song. Only one song on that album appears unchanged from its single release.

The purpose of Best Updated was to establish new versions of classic songs -- five of which have already appeared on Best compilations -- to fit the group's current sound. It cost far more to produce than a proper Greatest Hits album. The fact that it includes a full seven tracks from the EDM Era is the biggest reason a Best 3 wouldn't be released any time soon, more so than the fact that it is nominally a Best Of collection.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Finally! A new album! I gave up on thinking anyone in H!P would release a non-compilation album this year ages ago lol I wish I could understand the tracklist so I can be as excited as everyone else lol
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

CDJapan just added it.

Regular: 3,000 ¥
Limited A: 5,000 ¥
Limited B: 4,000 ¥ 

Well this is different.

Edit: It appears the only difference between A and B is that A comes with a booklet.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Limited A also comes with a digipack.

[quote="JPope"]
Six new songs is bold (and exciting), but please tell me that that track listing doesn't represent the actual track order.
[/quote]

It doesn't represent the actual order.  There's only one source for the track listing and it says that the songs and order are subject to change.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think it's be a good track order. That way you can skip the entire first half all at once and not as they come on in between the other stuff.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="NekoKai"]
[/quote]

Oh, what is a digipack?  :hahaha:
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Tada~  Basically it's the folded cardboard case instead of a plastic one.  Though apparently I misspelled it, it's actually "Digipak".  I didn't know it was a brand. :ph34r:
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Damn, I made my CDJapan order a couple of weeks ago, and that covers stuff I wanted until November. I'm too cheap to place another order just for this because of shipping, but by the time I'm ready to order the limiteds will probably be gone. But I definitely want this, 6 songs is finally something substantial to warrant an album, vs a collection of recent singles plus one new song to lure the die hards to buy it.

Also I never understood why digipaks are considered exclusive or limited, they feel so cheap and flimsy compared to good ol' jewel case. And it ticks me off how they don't close properly. When I handle one I feel it could very well be a free CD you get with a magazine, rather than a limited item at a premium price.
Last edited by aine on Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

If the digipack comes in one of those slipcases, then I can get behind something like that. I agree, without a slipcase, it's rubbish. At over 5000 yen, it better damn well come with a slipcase. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="179552" data-time="1410901939">Damn, I made my CDJapan order a couple of weeks ago, and that covers stuff I wanted until November. I'm too cheap to place another order just for this because of shipping, but by the time I'm ready to order the limiteds will probably be gone. But I definitely want this, 6 songs is finally something substantial to warrant an album, vs a collection of recent singles plus one new song to lure the die hards to buy it.</blockquote>
I used to combine orders at CD Japan all the time. Do they not let you do that anymore?
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="179554" data-time="1410902395"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="179552" data-time="1410901939">Damn, I made my CDJapan order a couple of weeks ago, and that covers stuff I wanted until November. I'm too cheap to place another order just for this because of shipping, but by the time I'm ready to order the limiteds will probably be gone. But I definitely want this, 6 songs is finally something substantial to warrant an album, vs a collection of recent singles plus one new song to lure the die hards to buy it.</blockquote>
I used to combine orders at CD Japan all the time. Do they not let you do that anymore?</blockquote>
Ah, you can do that still, but my orders are put together in a way they fit exactly within the shipping weight bracket. If I added one item to the order then I'd feel obliged to fill it up to the brim again. :wut:

Never mind that CDJ made it so much harder to find out what the weight brackets are for each shipping method on their stupid redesigned site. :geof: And never mind that their estimate weights for each type of item are pretty much double of what they are in real. :geof: :geof: :geof:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]
I think it's be a good track order. That way you can skip the entire first half all at once and not as they come on in between the other stuff.
[/quote]

Why would I want to do that? I like almost all of those songs.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="179521" data-time="1410846511">
<div>
Six new songs is bold (and exciting), but please tell me that that track listing doesn't represent the actual track order.
[/quote]

It doesn't represent the actual order.  There's only one source for the track listing and it says that the songs and order are subject to change.
</div>
</blockquote>

Cool.

[quote="Anderei"]
[/quote]

Why would I want to do that? I like most of those songs.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Tada~  Basically it's the folded cardboard case instead of a plastic one.  Though apparently I misspelled it, it's actually "Digipak".  I didn't know it was a brand. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Oh, I see! Thank you. 
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

[quote="Thea"]
CDJapan just added it.

Regular: 3,000 ¥
Limited A: 5,000 ¥
Limited B: 4,000 ¥ 

Well this is different.

Edit: It appears the only difference between A and B is that A comes with a booklet.
[/quote]
Around £70 in total. Pretty pricey but not as bad as I thought they'd be. I usually hold off on placing an order until there are only 10 first press copies left.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="179561" data-time="1410937869"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="179543" data-time="1410893732">

CDJapan just added it.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7073">Regular</a>: 3,000 ¥
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7069">Limited A</a>: 5,000 ¥
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7071">Limited B</a>: 4,000 ¥

Well this is different.

Edit: It appears the only difference between A and B is that A comes with a booklet.</blockquote>
Around £70 in total. Pretty pricey but not as bad as I thought they'd be. I usually hold off on placing an order until there are only 10 first press copies left.</blockquote>

£70? Are you buying all three?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="179551" data-time="1410901138">
<div>
[/quote]

Oh, I see! Thank you. 
</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks for asking Thea, I didn't know as well, and thanks NekoKai for answering :3 !
I'm thinking of buying LE A, just hope the booklet will be worth.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ShiroiChanUK" data-cid="179561" data-time="1410937869">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="179543" data-time="1410893732">

CDJapan just added it.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7073">Regular</a>: 3,000 ¥
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7069">Limited A</a>: 5,000 ¥
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/EPCE-7071">Limited B</a>: 4,000 ¥

Well this is different.

</blockquote>
Around £70 in total. Pretty pricey but not as bad as I thought they'd be. I usually hold off on placing an order until there are only 10 first press copies left.</blockquote>

£70? Are you buying all three?[/quote]
Only if I can afford it :) I collect MoMusu merch so it'd be nice if I could pre-order all 3 at once but if my budget doesn't stretch to it then I'll pre-order LE A and buy the other 2 another time :) I couldn't afford to pre-order all versions of their new single so I bought RE A & B :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm excited to finally have a proper album with Sakura and Sayu before she graduates but this looks like it will be an itunes only buy for me.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

These are all fan recordings from the concert

Waraenai Hanashi (all)
-cool dance song
-kind of reminds me of pre-golden era MM
-lots of Tsunku voice

Otona ni Nareba Otona ni Nareru!? (Erina, Kanon, Ayumi, Masaki, Haruka)
-rock style with lots of electric guitar
-fast tempo

Koibito ni wa Zettai Shiraretakunai Shinjutsu (Sayumi, Mizuki, Haruka)
-very electronic, bubbly
-cute song
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I wish this was the cd they are going to sell in NYC!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi

Not my type of song, really =/
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I actually quite love this! I can't wait to hear it in studio quality.