[2015.05.06] Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ / ~HAPPY EMOTION!~

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2015.05.06] Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ / ~HAPPY EMOTION!~

Post by Anderei »

They're filming today. Haruka, Rei, Maho, O. Mai, and Minami are all missing. Kanon can walk again and is allowed to sit on the stairs and sing so I'm guessing she'll be there.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Last week I watched 2015 Winter DANCE MODE and HAPPY EMOTION and I was severely disappointed. These are the two first and only H!P concerts that I just did not enjoy at all. There were some great Riho shots. There wasn't any Haruka. Any other impressions?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

The lack of shuffle groups made it boring because I had already most of those songs 100 times already. It didn't feel like a group concert. :/
HinaFes was more exciting.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue May 19, 2015 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Thea"]
Last week I watched 2015 Winter DANCE MODE and HAPPY EMOTION and I was severely disappointed. These are the two first and only H!P concerts that I just did not enjoy at all. There were some great Riho shots. There wasn't any Haruka. Any other impressions?
[/quote]

My blu-ray arrived yesterday, along with a S/mileage concert from last fall that I haven't seen yet. With Mai and Haruka missing, my hopes aren't up for this one. Too bad. I may watch the S/mileage concert first, since I just read the news about Fukuda.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

These are uploaded on Dailymotion if anyone wants to see them. I'm watching them now.

Dance Mode Part 1 Part 2 Happy Emotion Part 1 Part 2

And this is the first thing I noticed.

Saki looks like a poodle. Will update with more WTF moments if I happen to catch them.

I also need to remind myself that Kudo Haruka, Aikawa Maho, Ozeki Mai, Nomura Minami and Inoue Rei are all not in this. @_@  Damn flu. 

I'm so looking forward to the summer H!P concert now, only because the dynamics and everything will be so different with the loss of Berryz and the two Factories taking over. And MAYBE even the return of Aika! D:
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun May 24, 2015 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Thank you!!! I finally get to see Nonaka in action! :') And boy did I love it.

Btw, in case you wanted to see some of the girls who were out sick, seems they filmed another day-- Disk 3 (DANCE MODE)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon May 25, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="188116" data-time="1432073656">
<div>
[/quote]

My blu-ray arrived yesterday, along with a S/mileage concert from last fall that I haven't seen yet. With Mai and Haruka missing, my hopes aren't up for this one. Too bad. I may watch the S/mileage concert first, since I just read the news about Fukuda.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm finally getting around to watching my Blu-ray of this concert but I can't find an accurate tracklist in English. Does anyone know of one? The one on Helloproject.wikia.com is inaccurate and Generasia doesn't have any H!P concerts from the last two years.

Thanks.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

^ I did some digging around on H!O and I found a setlist for the Dance Mode concert. It's probably not the same as the DVD tracklist and I can't check wikia right now to see if they're the same. Hopefully this will help.

Spoiler: [+]
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(235,245,235);"> 
<div style="margin:0px;color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(235,245,235);">
<p class="" style="font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;">Quote
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
<div style="margin:0px;">Hello!Project 2015 Winter Dance Mode Setlist.</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">1. Medley: Tokaikko Junjou > Kono chikyuu no heiwa wo honki de negatterun da yo! > Tokai no hitorigurashi > Futsuu, idol wo juunen de yatterannai desho!? / Everyone (There is acrobatic performances in this medley)</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC Makoto</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">2. Say Hello! / Kenshuusei</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC Yajima </div>
<div style="margin:0px;">3. Taiki bansei / Angerme</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">4. Love Together / Berryz Kobo</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">5. I miss you / C-ute</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">6. TIKI BUN / Morning Musume '15</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">7. Senobi / Juice=Juice</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC Country Girls (Letter from Supervisor Satoda Mai)</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">8. Itooshikute gomen ne / Country Girls</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC Murota, Aikawa, Sasaki</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">9. Iku ZYX! Fly High / Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga, Murota, Aikawa, Sasaki, Country Girls</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">10. Say Yeah! Motto Miracle Night / Morning Musume '15</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC Members' Best 3 corner</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">11. Guest Corner: Jumper / Up Up Girls (kari)</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">12. Guest Corner: Zenryoku Pump Up! / Up Up Girls (kari) </div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC - New Kenshuusei unit announced! (more info in that thread)</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">13. Onna no sono / New Kenshuusei unit</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">14. Watashi ga iu mae ni dakishimenakya ne / Juice=Juice</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">15. Erabeshi watashi-tachi / Juice=Juice</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">MC Angerme Budoukan Concert on 5/26!</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">16. Ee ka!? / Angerme</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">17. Atarashii watashi ni nare! / Angerme</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">18. Dance Club Performance (Country Girls' Inaba has joined)</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">19. One Two Three / Morning Musume '15</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">20. Wagamama ki no mama ai no joke / Morning Musume '15</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">21. Love take it all / C-ute</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">22. Aitai aitai aitai na / C-ute</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">23. CLAP! / Berryz Kobo</div>
<div style="margin:0px;">24. Otakebi BOY! / Berryz Kobo</div>

</blockquote>

</div>
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="188134" data-time="1432135164">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="188116" data-time="1432073656">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm finally getting around to watching my Blu-ray of this concert but I can't find an accurate tracklist in English. Does anyone know of one? The one on Helloproject.wikia.com is inaccurate and Generasia doesn't have any H!P concerts from the last two years.

Thanks.

</div>
</blockquote>

I just updated the one on H!P Wiki so it should be correct now. (Though it wasn't that far off to begin with... make sure you're looking at the tracklist section rather than "setlists")
Last edited by WonderBuono on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="WonderBuono"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="191537" data-time="1442788954">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="188134" data-time="1432135164">
<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks.

</div>
</blockquote>

I just updated the one on H!P Wiki so it should be correct now. (Though it wasn't that far off to begin with... make sure you're looking at the tracklist section rather than "setlists")

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks, WonderBuono. I was looking at the setlist. :facepalm:

So I watched the first 53 minutes last night. "Say Yeah" by the whole crew was pretty awesome. And this was the first time I've seen Angerme perform (under that name and with the new girls). They were on fire! Little Rikako is something else! Now I REALLY want to see them in concert live.

Also, which girls did those amazing flips at the beginning? The camera crew didn't see fit to give us any angles to let us see who did them, except for a shot of Erina--after she did it.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Meimi and Sakura on the first floor (around 04:04) doing the slow cartwheels, then Ayumi + someone else cartwheeling across, followed by Maimi in her ponytail, Ayumi again, Erina doing a double, Nonaka Miki doing a backflip, and finally Erina once more.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="kitaoji"]
Meimi and Sakura on the first floor (around 04:04) doing the slow cartwheels, then Ayumi + someone else cartwheeling across, followed by Maimi in her ponytail, Ayumi again, Erina doing a double, Nonaka Miki doing a backflip, and finally Erina once more.
[/quote]

Wow, thanks! I'm gonna watch it again with this post in hand. Pretty damned impressive, chiefly because, aside from Erina, I don't believe I've seen them do anything like this before.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I finally watched the entire Blu-ray Disc 1 of this concert, including the extra eight songs from another show on the same tour. I loved it. Another great H!P winter concert and the first time I've seen any of the new girls recruited in 2015.

I have some questions.

1) Risako’s hair is short in the main concert but long in the extras. Tomoko Kanazawa’s hair is long in the main concert, but short in the extras. If the main concert took place after the extras, then I can understand that Risako cut her hair. But how did Tomoko grow hers so suddenly? None of the four hairstyles look like wigs.

2) The main concert was shot at Nakano SunPlaza. Where were the extras shot?

3) There are six girls in Kobushi Factory in the main concert and eight girls in KF in the extras, yet one of the girls (Rena Ogawa) is in the main concert but not in the extras. Yet there are only eight girls listed on Generasia as being in KF and not nine. How did they have eight girls in the extras without Rena Ogawa? (Unless Rena was there and just changed her look entirely.)

4) I liked Berryz’ “Love Together.” Is it on an album?

5) Mai Ozeki is missing from Country Girls in the main concert, while Momoko is missing from the extras. Why was Momoko missing?

6) There are hardly any end credits, just the names of the members participating. They’re all in Japanese, but are usually in English. Why so few end credits and why the change from English to Japanese?

I have another key question, but I’ll wait till I have screen shots comparing the main concert with the extras to share, since the question is about the different visual look accorded each.

Oh, and "Taiki Bansei" is my favorite S/mileage song since "Samui Ne."

Thank you.

Last edited by Madara on Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I can answer question 4.  Love Together is on an album. It's on the Berryz Koubou Kanjuku completion box.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

5) (and maybe this helps solve others). A *lot* of girls were out sick the day of filming for the main. LOTS. The list includes:

Nomura Minami- Kobushi Factory
Inoue Rei- Kobushi Factory
Ozeki Mai-- Country Girls
Aikawa Maho-- ANGERME
Kudo Haruka-- MM'15
Suzuki Kanon-- MM'15 (First was injured, then got sick.)

3) Kobushi Factory is made up of 8 girls, Rena was not on film for the extras because of the flu..)

So the main day filming had these KF members present: Hirose Ayaka, Fujii Rio, Hamaura Ayano, Ogawa Rena, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako. (6 girls)

The extras had these KF members present: Hirose Ayaka, Fujii Rio, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako, Inoue Rei and Nomura Minami. (7 girls)
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
5) (and maybe this helps solve others). A *lot* of girls were out sick the day of filming for the main. LOTS. The list includes:

Aikawa Maho-- ANGERME
Kudo Haruka-- MM'15

3) Kobushi Factory is made up of 8 girls, Rena was not on film for the extras because of the flu..)

So the main day filming had these KF members present: Hirose Ayaka, Fujii Rio, Hamaura Ayano, Ogawa Rena, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako. (6 girls)

The extras had these KF members present: Hirose Ayaka, Fujii Rio, Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Wada Sakurako, Inoue Rei and Nomura Minami. (7 girls)
[/quote]

Thanks, TicTac, I thought I counted eight KF girls in the extra song. :facepalm:

(And thank you, too, Mizura.)

All of this absence in the main event begs the question of why they couldn't just use one of the earlier concerts for the DVD. Y'know, one that had everybody in it? Frankly, I thought the eight songs in the extras were even better than the main concert, not just in the performances, but in the quality of the filming.

Anyone for questions 1 and 2, about the haircuts and the other venue?
Last edited by Madara on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

For question 1, hair extensions.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

^But also, Risako was into styling her hair so it looked short, she never cut it.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="193058" data-time="1448140853">
<div>

Aikawa Maho-- ANGERME
Kudo Haruka-- MM'15

[/quote]

Thanks, TicTac, I thought I counted eight KF girls in the extra song. :facepalm:

</div>
</blockquote>

Okay, I'm not math-challenged. There are eight girls in KF in the extra song:

And the reason I thought Rena wasn't there is because there are no decent closeups of her in the number. But she's there!

This was the best shot of her I could find:

Also, the main concert has that "film look" that the H!P concerts began to adopt a few years ago, much to my dismay, since I prefer the "video look" we always got with their concerts from the start. Now that I'm getting the Blu-rays, the "video look" is even better in high def, as seen in the extras on this disc.

So here's Miyabi in "Love Together" from the main concert, "film look":

And here she is in the same number in the extras, "video look," which I find far more preferable:

Why is there one look in the concert and a different look in the extras?

Last edited by Madara on Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My piece on the winter concert is now up. (link below)