Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Madara »

[quote="Meikochi"]
I'm pretty sure H!P streamed concerts are available on TV since at least Berry graduation (March 2015) (completely sure from Fukuda's graduation, November 2015).
[/quote]

Have they done with this all of them or just selected concerts?

Thanks.
Last edited by Madara on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I had stats on this.

Rival Survival, S/mileage's Budokan, Sayugrad, Marograd, Meimigrad, Kanongrad, My Vision, Inspiration, C-ute's Final, and Duugrad were all broadcast.  (I know because I have them.)

Also, a recent Juice Juice, a recent Countdown concert, and one or two HinaFests.
C-ute's Pentagram and Momograd were technically not on TV, but on YouTube and Niconico respectively.

In short, if it's at Budokan or it's a graduation, there's a much higher chance.  (This year MM has had budget to perform twice at Budokan in a concert tour.)  And one of the HinaFests will get one, possibly because of some vendor promotion or something.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Saori's birthday event got moved to next month, not sure why, maybe she's still sick, so have Angerme's Christmas event setlist instead.

Angerme Christmas FC event 2017 ~Red & White~ @ Yamano Hall 12/17/17
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC Suzuki Keita
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Keita's son "Roku-kun" came to play during breaks.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1st event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Game corner : Metropolitan Area members team vs Regional members team
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Game #1 - Shake your pedometer until the song stops. The team with the highest total wins.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Game #2 - Throw 20 balls in a basket within the time limit. A teammate holds the basket.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Game #3 - Make a Christmas tree by empty can stacking
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">corner : Angerme 10-nin vs. 10 Fans from the audience H!P song intro quiz battle corner #1
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Angerme Winter mini live setlist
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1.Shiroi TOKYO / Wada, Sasaki, Kasahara, Funaki
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2.Romance wo Katatte / Katsuta, Murota, Kamikokuryo, Kawamura
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3.Yuki Ai Anata Suki / Nakanishi, Takeuchi
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4.Samui ne. / All
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5.Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2nd event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Pressure Challenge corner "All hearts are as one". If all 10 members can clear all 3 different three challenges together, they win a "Angerme Girls Party Lunch". Failed to clear. Members get shocked an electric shock pen.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Challenge #1 - Chew bubble gum and make a balloon to clear. Everyone must clear. all 10 members were chewing gum on stage. Some members cleared and some didn't. Shock pen to the members.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Challenge #2 - Super bowl. All members must get a ball to bounce into a cup. Members all clear.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Challenge #3 - Double speed dance. Members must accurately dance one after another to a song playing super fast.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Challenge #4 - Whistle. Clear if you can blow a whistle. Members have strange whistles. Members start to cry as they cleared together. They win a "Girls Party Lunch" together.
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">corner Angerme 10-nin vs. 10 Fans from the audience H!P song intro quiz battle corner #2
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Angerme Winter mini live 
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">same setlist
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3rd event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">"Angerme Queen" Battle decision. Who is #1? Members compete against each other in 3 various games including doing popular gag jokes for elementary kids (more info on Keita's blog)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Winner: Murota Mizuki
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I posted my thoughts/rants on the latest MM album and the latest Petit Best CD/Blu-ray in their respective threads in the release forum. Not pleased at all. :angry:
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

How many single-disc CD albums has Up-Front put out in the last three years (2015-2017)?

Here’s my count:

2017: 2
Morning Musume: 15 Thank You, Too (Regular Edition)
Petit Best 18

2016: 2
Petit Best 17
Kobushi Factory:Kobushi Sono Ichi

2015: 3
Juice=Juice: First Squeeze!
Petit Best 16
S/mileage/Angerme Selection Album “Taikibansei” (Regular Edition)

Am I missing any?

Why so few? (I’m getting a feeling I’ve asked this question before.)

The single Kobushi Factory album, from 2016, is all we’re gonna get from them with 8-nin KF intact.

Which is why I’m itching for a Tsubaki Factory album before they start losing members. What’s the chance of that happening?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

If you're counting all of Up-Front then there's a few more, like Abe's or Kikkawa's album, but when it comes to Hello! Project alone ... there's °C-ute's ℃maj9 in 2015 and Tsubaki's Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol.1 (a mini album, though). Of course, the good bye albums for Berryz, °C-ute and Momoko (which was more or less a Country Girls album too). 
I'm also not sure what you mean with single disc, J=J's was 3 discs (regular vers.): Their singles, a few new songs and covers. 

That being said, yeah, it's really not much. Considering they usually had one album per major act a year or at least every second year... 

I think there's mainly two reasons for this: 
1. Albums sell much less than singles. 
2. They lost their song machine Tsunku. The "new" song writers are involved with the triple a-sides and such but can't push out as many tunes as the Tsoonk. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="DonJuan"]
If you're counting all of Up-Front then there's a few more, like Abe's or Kikkawa's album, but when it comes to Hello! Project alone ... there's °C-ute's ℃maj9 in 2015 and Tsubaki's Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol.1 (a mini album, though). Of course, the good bye albums for Berryz, °C-ute and Momoko (which was more or less a Country Girls album too). 
I'm also not sure what you mean with single disc, J=J's was 3 discs (regular vers.): Their singles, a few new songs and covers. 

That being said, yeah, it's really not much. Considering they usually had one album per major act a year or at least every second year... 

I think there's mainly two reasons for this: 
1. Albums sell much less than singles. 
2. They lost their song machine Tsunku. The "new" song writers are involved with the triple a-sides and such but can't push out as many tunes as the Tsoonk. 
[/quote]

Thanks. I'd forgotten that J=J's album was 3 discs and I'd forgotten about the C-ute album, which I have, because I bought that in Japan and not from CDJapan (I was using my CDJapan inventory to count up the albums). Since I have the other albums you mentioned as well, it doesn't sound like I'm missing anything except for the non-H!P ones you cite, which I'd like to get also.

Still, I wish there were more. I like albums--when they're good. I listened to the Kobushi one again today and I like that a lot.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Angerme Christmas FC Events seemed fun.

Credits to Mr.A on Jplop

Morning Musume. '17 64th single event Kudo Haruka special solo live @ TFT HALL 1000 on 12/9/17

1st event setlist

1.Bokura no Kagayaki / Kudo

2.Love Innovation / Kudo

3.Navi ga Kowareta Oujisama / Kudo

MC

4.Bon Kyu! Bon Kyu! BOMB Girl / Kudo with special guests Iikubo and Ogata (Triple A)

MC

5.Ai no Kotoba (Zoku 11nin Iru! musical) / Kudo

6.Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito / Kudo

7.Jun Lover / Kudo

MC

8.Hey! Mirai / Kudo

2nd event

5.Koi no Uta (Pharaoh no Haka stage play)

3rd event

5.Shoujo Junketsu (LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- musical)

I hope it will be released on DVD.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Is there a list anywhere that tracks how long each leader of MM has served? To be honest, I kind of lost track of MM group leaders between Ai T. and Sayumi. How long exactly was Sayumi a leader? Did she become the leader immediately upon Ai's graduation?

I'm pondering the question of the quality of leadership in the group, but I don't really have much of an idea who the leaders were before Yossie, the group leader when I first became a fan. For me, the only distinct leaders I know are Yossie, Ai, Sayumi and Mizuki.

Thanks.

(This was all triggered by my re-watch, currently in progress, of Sayumi's graduation concert.)
Last edited by Madara on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

mm10fan likely has a list. Risa became leader after Takahashi.

Leader list goes like this:
Nakazawa
Iida
Yaguchi
Yoshizawa
Fujimoto (she was leader for less than a month)
Takahashi
Niigaki
Michishige
Fukumura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Pretty sure the Wiki has that info, too.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Well. we haven't had a leader change since November 2014, so it's not surprising that the statistics aren't easily trackable. 

There's an English version with member stats (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Morning_Musume_members)
but it's nowhere as useful as the Japanese version, which provided this:

Nakazawa - 3 years, 2 months, 18 days
Iida - 3 years, 9 months, 14 days
Yaguchi - 2 months, 14 days
Yoshizawa - 2 years, 21 days
Fujimoto (she was leader for less than a month) - 25 days
Takahashi - 4 years, 3 months, 28 days
Niigaki - 7 months, 17 days
Michishige - 2 years, 6 months, 7 days
Fukumura - ummmmm (math failling) let's say 3 years and 2 months?
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Takahashi served the longest, followed by Iida, followed by Nakazawa, followed by Fukumura, who’ll move past Nakazawa sometime next month. Iida presided over what is arguably the group’s greatest period (2001-2004), while the group’s second greatest period, in my view, would come during the overlapping tenures of Michishige/Fukumura. Did Iida’s leadership have anything to do with the successes of 4th -6th Gen? Or was she just in the right spot at the happy confluence of Tsunku’s songwriting, management and direction and the bursting forth of so much sheer personality on the part of so many distinct members? Later on, what did Yossie and Ai bring to the table? I'm trying to remember.

Which leads up to the key question for me: who is the better leader between Sayumi and Mizuki?  Granted, Sayu’s tenure was short, but she presided over the rise of 9th, 10th and 11th Gens and the revitalization of MM. Sayu herself was never a great singer or dancer, but she set the tone with her charismatic personality and sense of style, glamor, and grandeur—in a word: showmanship. Mizuki has presided over a much more turbulent period, with the addition of three new Gens, one of which was woefully lacking in experience, and the loss of three key members, two of which were, IMHO, among the greatest talents in the group. Mizuki has also done a lot of the heavy lifting, performance-wise, singing and dancing to the best of her abilities, and often taking lead roles. The strain sometimes shows. Sayumi had the luxury of sitting back and letting the more talented members take the lead in those departments.

Thoughts?
Last edited by Madara on Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Most people consider 1999-2002 to be the groups heyday. 5th and 6th gen basically had to wait for all the better people to leave before they really took to the forefront of the group.

I wouldn't attribute the rise in the group to either Sayumi or Mizuki. It coincided with a surge in popularity for idols in general, and there were still a lot of groups that overtook them. Now that idols are going back out of favor, MM has very clearly seen the effects. 

Leaders aren't actually expected to do anything, Takahashi has said that explicitly. I'd argue that basically no one except Nakazawa did anything that would actually be considered leading.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oricon released their top 100 singles for 2017:

#49 - Jama Shinaide Here We Go! / Dokyuu no Go Sign / Wakainda shi!
#60 - BRAND NEW MORNING / Jealousy Jealousy
#76 - To Tomorrow/Final Squall/The Curtain Rises

Probably over 90% of the list was idol or anime related.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! COUNTDOWN PARTY 2017 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~ time schedule

Part 1
4pm Opening Act - Lovelys
Kenshuusei
Ichioka Reina, Takase Kurumi, Kiyono Momohime
Tsubaki Factory, Kobushi Factory, Country Girls, Juice=Juice

6:40pm Angerme, Morning Musume. '17

Part 2

11pm
Opening Act - Lovelys
Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida, Sato, Oda, Ogata H, Nonaka, Kaga
Murota, Kamikokuryo, Kawamura
Kanazawa, Uemura
Yamaki, Hirose, Yamagishi, Ogata R, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Ichioka, Takase

<Countdown to New Years>
Midnight
Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida, Sato, Oda, Ogata H, Nonaka, Kaga
Wada A, Nakanishi, Katsuta, Takeuchi, Murota, Kamikokuryo, Kawamura
Miyazaki, Kanazawa, Takagi, Miyamoto, Uemura
Yamaki, Hirose, Yamagishi, Ogata R, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Ichioka, Takase
Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa
Lovelys
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Who are these Lovelys again?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Aren't they from H!P Kansai? Like... whatever that is left of it.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They are. They debuted as a four member group in 2013, and are now a duo.

They've also performed at the the Countdown Live before.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Do you think they’ll announce Reina’s group since she’s performing? If not, hopefully they’ll announce it at the winter concert.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

According to the next Maruwakari book a secret will be revealed soon. Considering the Maruwakari books accompany the H!P tours I think the winter concerts are more likely.

Maybe they also mean what's going to happen with Momohime and Takase but who knows. Or maybe new members for Kobushi. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

"rockin'on presents COUNTDOWN JAPAN 17/18" DAY 2 12/29/17 @ Makuhari Messe Hall 
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">#CDJ1718
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Angerme @ Astro Arena stage setlist
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Opening VTR member introduction
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1.I Musou Strong
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2.Manner Mode
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3.Mystery Night
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4.Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5.Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">6.Dondengaeshi
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">7.Taiki Bansei
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">End
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image\
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The H!P 2017 International Fan Vote is now live. Won't you please drop in a vote? 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
The H!P 2017 International Fan Vote is now live. Won't you please drop in a vote? 
[/quote]

It asks for a lot of personal info on that first page and it won't let us skip ahead to see what the questions are. What exactly are we voting on?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211943" data-time="1514638688"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="211941" data-time="1514638149">
The <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://form.jotform.com/Mordhel/fanvote2017' class="bbc_url" title="External link">H!P 2017 International Fan Vote</a> is now live. Won't you please drop in a vote?</blockquote>
It asks for a lot of personal info on that first page and it won't let us skip ahead to see what the questions are. What exactly are we voting on?</blockquote>
All informations are asked to make sure no one is going to vote twice (the Canadian guy organizing it will compare rankings (to see if some very similar rankings aren't from the same person) and send confirmation mails to make sure of it). Usually around 800 - 1000 people take part to this fanvote.

The other informations like age, gender, country, etc are used to make graphics (without names of course) on H!P fans, how many male / female, where from, proportion of who's been fan for xx years. I personally think it is interesting to know.

You will vote for your 10 favorites members, then favorite group, single, MV, songs (3), who is the best in performing, dancing, singing, blogging, best fashion sense, best pair and which event this year had the most impact.

Then in a few months, when everything will be sorted, a lot of graphics based on everyone answers will be published and we will be able to have an insight of which songs were popular, who raised significantly in popularity since last year, and so on.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211943" data-time="1514638688">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="211941" data-time="1514638149">
The <a class="bbc_url" href="https://form.jotform.com/Mordhel/fanvote2017" title="External link">H!P 2017 International Fan Vote</a> is now live. Won't you please drop in a vote?
</blockquote>
It asks for a lot of personal info on that first page and it won't let us skip ahead to see what the questions are. What exactly are we voting on?</blockquote>
All informations are asked to make sure no one is going to vote twice (the Canadian guy organizing it will compare rankings (to see if some very similar rankings aren't from the same person) and send confirmation mails to make sure of it). Usually around 800 - 1000 people take part to this fanvote.

The other informations like age, gender, country, etc are used to make graphics (without names of course) on H!P fans, how many male / female, where from, proportion of who's been fan for xx years. I personally think it is interesting to know.

You will vote for your 10 favorites members, then favorite group, single, MV, songs (3), who is the best in performing, dancing, singing, blogging, best fashion sense, best pair and which event this year had the most impact.

Then in a few months, when everything will be sorted, a lot of graphics based on everyone answers will be published and we will be able to have an insight of which songs were popular, who raised significantly in popularity since last year, and so on.

[/quote]

Here's the results of last years vote if you want a refresher.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211943" data-time="1514638688"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="211941" data-time="1514638149">The H!P 2017 International Fan Vote is now live. Won't you please drop in a vote?</blockquote> 
It asks for a lot of personal info on that first page and it won't let us skip ahead to see what the questions are.</blockquote>
That's the reason I never voted in these, it steps way past the comfort zone. IDOLS, SERIOUS BUSINESS

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Every time I watch or re-watch a concert, I have new favorites, so my answer will be different depending on the day of the week. And I don't know anything about blogging or fashion sense, nor am I familiar with all the singles. I'll pass.

I'll just say here that Rikako wins hands-down in every category and leave it at that. Until the next time I see Musubu perform, that is.  :wacko:
Last edited by Madara on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="211950" data-time="1514663090">
Every time I watch or re-watch a concert, I have new favorites, so my answer will be different depending on the day of the week. And I don't know anything about blogging or fashion sense, nor am I familiar with all the singles. I'll pass.

I'll just say here that Rikako wins hands-down in every category and leave it at that. Until the next time I see Musubu perform, that is. :wacko:</blockquote>

Are you forgetting how great in every matter Sakura was this year ? Or that you can still vote for Airi, who is arguably even better than Sakura thanks to her long experience ? And Duu and Mizuki, who also showed us great things.

I'm teasing you. ????

(I also had a very hard time to choose so I understand why you give up.)
Campy <3 !