Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

mrsross
モーニング娘。

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by mrsross »

I'm glad they're giving us more album medleys. I thought we were going to see them next tour or something. Now there's 5th-6th, 9th-10th, and 13th-14th left.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="Solarblade"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="210367" data-time="1506264102">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="210344" data-time="1506155510">
<div>
Setlist from opening day of Momusu's Aki tour ~We Are Morning Musume~

VTR Opening
1. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke
2. Narcissist Kamatte-chan Kyousoukyoku Dai 5ban
3. Kimagure Princess
4. THE Manpower!!! (updated)
5. What is LOVE?
MC
6. Jama Shinaide Here We Go!
7. CHO DAI
8. Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai
9. Dokyuu no Go Sign
VTR: Momusu History
10. Ai no Tane
11. Good Morning (Makino, Haga, Nonaka, Ogata, Kaga, Yokoyama, Morito)
12. Summer Night Town (Fukumura, Ikuta, Kudo, Iikubo, Ishida, Sato, Oda)
13. NIGHT OF TOKYO CITY
14. Daite HOLD ON ME!
MC
15, Style of my love (Iikubo, Oda, Makino)

16. Medley
- Sexy Cat no Enzetsu
- Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
- A B C D E-cha E-cha Shitai
- What's Up? Ai wa Dou na no yo~
- NATURE IS GOOD!
- Be Alive

MC
17. Jealousy Jealousy
18. One Two Three (updated)
19. Seishun Say A-HA
20. Oh my wish!
21. Dokka~n Cappricio
MC
22. ENDLESS SKY

ENCORE
23. Wakaindashi!
MC
24. Namidacchi

========

Night Changes

11. Purple Wind
12. Be Positive!
13. Osaka Koi no Uta
14. Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii jan
15. Mou Gaman Dekinai wa ~LOVE ICE CREAM~ (Ogata, Haga, Kaga, Yokoyama)
[/quote]

More Changes

Day Concert

11. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game
12. 1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii (Fukumura, Ikuta, Iikubo, Ishida, Oda, Ogata)
13. My Way ~Joshikou Hanamichi~ (Sato, Kudo, Nonaka, Makino, Haga, Kaga, Yokoyama, Morito)
14. OK YEAH
MC
15. Kimi wa Toki ni (Fukumura, Ikuta, Ishida, Sato, Kudo, Nonaka, Morito)

17. Tomo
18. Sukatto My Heart
19. Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!
20. Utakata Saturday Night! (DJ Morito)
21. Happy Night
MC
22. Koko ni Iruzee!

</div>
</blockquote>

Fukuoka changes

11. DANCE Suru no da!
12. Ii Koto Aru Kinen no Shunkan
13. Honki de Atsui Theme Song
14. Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~ (guys: Ikuta, Kudo, Makino, intro: Yokoyama)

</div>
</blockquote>

Fukuoka 10/15 Day Changes

11. Nanchatte Renai
12. Kanashimi Twilight
13. Genki Pikappika!
14. Mikan

Night Changes

11. Koi wo Shichaimashita! (Fukumura, Makino, Yokoyama, Morito)
12. BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT (Ishida, Oda, Nonaka)
13. Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee~ (Ikuta, Iikubo, Sato, Kudo, Ogata, Haga, Kaga)
14. Bokura ga Ikiru MY ASIA (All)
Last edited by Solarblade on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Wow, that 2007 feeling on the last setlist!
I'm kinda bummed any of this will make to the DVD.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Too bad so few of my favorites are in Yuujou ~Kokoro no Busu ni wa Naranee~.

Wondered if they did the full version of Bokura ga Ikiru MY ASIA and if so, who got Kohachan's lines.
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Amaki Sally is everything Nonaka Miki could have been to the English-speaking Morning Musume fans

Just watch this video for a few minutes. Or few hours. ;/

EDIT: She talks about MM at around 20 minute mark!
Last edited by aine on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I fear that Miki's English is not good enough for stuff like this. And, eh. Up-Front probably doesn't care enough.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Even AKB's English speakers are better at Miki. (

Although to be fair Hirata was born and raised in the US (she's half), and I think Nozawa went to an International School in Indonesia.
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/MBxiH6-OacY' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/MBxiH6-OacY</a>

But still, I notice Miki makes a lot of mistakes in English with plurals, partcicles, and past/present tense. I think she would do really well going to America again when she's older to study abroad to get a stronger grasp on the language. She's at the level where studying books can only do so much, she needs full immersion.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I think she's also not fully comfortable speaking English which contributes to her awkwardness.

And damn, thinking of Hirata and Nozawa makes me feel like being an English speaker in AKB is like a curse. I have zero clue why Nozawa is even still around.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Country Girls Yamaki Risa 20th Birthday event @ Mt. Rainier Hall 10/16/17

1st event
MC talk
Does Yamaki Risa act like an Ojou-sama?
Quiz
Ojou-sama photos
Birthday message from Inaba Manaka  

birthday live
1.Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game (MM)
2.Yokohama Shinkiro (Goto Maki)
surprise guest Morito Chisaki, Funaki Musubu
3.Natsu Doki Lipstick, with Morito, Funaki as backdancers (C-ute)
4.Yowamushi (MM)
5.Chance! (Tsukishima Kirari)
6.Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai! (MM)

2nd event
surprise birthday message from Haga Akane

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Chance! !
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<div>A couple of pretty sweet performances on the latest Upcoming:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>MM'17 "Kimagure Princess" -- Heavy backing track, but some good individual efforts here. Also, I know the bloom has mostly fallen from Yokoyama's rose, but I love watching her perform live. She constantly looks like she's having the time of her life.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Juice=Juice "Romance no tochuu" -- Ruru fans will enjoy the amount of run she gets on this killer performance of their best song.</div>
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I love KP but those heavy outfits and the choice to make them stand on the stairs ruined the dance. It surely looked crowded when they were on the same level at the beginning but maybe "spreading" them at the bottom of the stairs and on the middle plateform would have look better than what they did.

I was also waiting for some Duu's solo lines... at least Sakura looked and sounded fabulous. I agree Yokonyan is really pleasant to watch while performing. Also, seeing Maria really dancing after seeing Ikuta so listless was nice.
Campy <3 !
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Today at Juice=Juice live tour ~Beyond the Beyond~ performance at Kanazawa Eight Hall, in the encore they performed a new unreleased song called "Never Never Surrender". There was no mention of any kind of release. They only announced the song name. one person said the song was pretty noisy.

They also performed GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS (7-nin ver.). All the members took a questionnaire and they gave it to Nakajima Takui so he can change some lyrics and wrote dialogue lyrics for new members Danbara and Yanagawa. Members had two different dialogue lines each.

from mr. a
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

I really liked the Romance no Tochuu performance! It was great that they split up all the lines in the second half of the song for the rest of the members. It really shows how much Yuka and Akari have improved since it first came out as well.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mukuro" data-cid="210839" data-time="1509208372">
I really liked the Romance no Tochuu performance! It was great that they split up all the lines in the second half of the song for the rest of the members. It really shows how much Yuka and Akari have improved since it first came out as well.</blockquote>
I couldn't tell if it was an added verse or part of the original? I thought they had already sung the 2nd verse when the girls started it :lol:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I totally agree about loving to watch Yokoyama perform.  But holy crap I know I'm biased but Masaki made me want to rip my ears off in that KP performance.  Proud of Mizuki though, she did well.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="210671" data-time="1508192895">I fear that Miki's English is not good enough for stuff like this.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="210672" data-time="1508205414">Even AKB's English speakers are better at Miki. (
Although to be fair Hirata was born and raised in the US (she's half), and I think Nozawa went to an International School in Indonesia.
https://youtu.be/MBxiH6-OacY</blockquote>If you compare Miki's and those two 48's English skills, there is something very ironic in the parallel between the Hellopro and 48 production values. :lol:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="210672" data-time="1508205414">I think she would do really well going to America again when she's older to study abroad to get a stronger grasp on the language. She's at the level where studying books can only do so much, she needs full immersion.</blockquote>Having her own show or corner on YT would still be a good practice for her and good business for the group's image.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="210671" data-time="1508192895"></blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="210672" data-time="1508205414">
I think she would do really well going to America again when she's older to study abroad to get a stronger grasp on the language. She's at the level where studying books can only do so much, she needs full immersion.
</blockquote>
Having her own show or corner on YT would still be a good practice for her and good business for the group's image.

[/quote]

Here's my theory, and Japanese speakers can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but Miki's problem isn't her command of the English language, it's that she's kind of boring. I've met a lot of people with less command of English than Miki who are interesting because they are naturally charismatic and funny. She speaks more than well enough for that to come through, which leads me to believe she isn't either of those things. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="210860" data-time="1509415220"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="210858" data-time="1509392015">
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="210671" data-time="1508192895"></blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="210672" data-time="1508205414">
I think she would do really well going to America again when she's older to study abroad to get a stronger grasp on the language. She's at the level where studying books can only do so much, she needs full immersion.</blockquote>Having her own show or corner on YT would still be a good practice for her and good business for the group's image.
</blockquote>

Here's my theory, and Japanese speakers can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but Miki's problem isn't her command of the English language, it's that she's kind of boring. I've met a lot of people with less command of English than Miki who are interesting because they are naturally charismatic and funny. She speaks more than well enough for that to come through, which leads me to believe she isn't either of those things. </blockquote>

It's both.

I don't think it's smart of her to focus on being 'the English speaker' any more than she already has. I feel like it's not that big a draw in Japan where most of the fan base is.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Yup, Wada is the only one who got a solid overall look.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

The new Ju=Ju penlight is ouuuuuuuuuuuuuutttt!

Hell yeah. Bout to get on that.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Did anyone else bother to watch MM press conference for the opening of their 20th annivesary's café ? Would like to hear people's opinions about Masaki's answers lol.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

What did she say?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

A journalist told the group the entrance ticket to the café (2,000¥ or 3,000¥, depending on the bonus you want with it) was expensive and asked precisely some members if they didn't think so. Then he stopped to ask Masaki if she was bored and if that story didn't interested her, which she answered by bowing her head while saying she had no interest in the ticket price. The interview continued on the special drinks members did and Masaki asked the same journalist which one would he take if he came (I think these are between 500¥ and 800¥ each). He answered he would order all of them, which lead her to ask him why he seemed so bothered with the entrance fee if he had the money to order every drink. :rofl:

Honestly, it made me laugh, it made the interview a bit interesting and proved me again Masaki can be quick-witted.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That's awesome.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Did Chisato and Meimi ever do a duet together?

I recently watched "Magic of Love" performed by a six-member unit in the Summer 2013 H!P concert disc 2: Mazekoze! and two of them are Chisato and Meimi and it struck me how great such a duo would have been.

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Did anyone else bother to watch MM press conference for the opening of their 20th annivesary's café ? Would like to hear people's opinions about Masaki's answers lol.
[/quote]

I do not like everything that Masaki does/says, but that was pretty funny.

^As far as I know they never did a duet. There was another shuffle performance of them (with Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari, Katsuta Rina, Takagi Sayuki and Miyamoto Karin - the original Team Okai) doing Renai Hunter at the same concert but it didn't end up on the DVD. There was also a performance of Loving You Too Much (with Kudo Haruka, Hagiwara Mak, Wada Ayaka, Miyazaki Yuka and Miyamoto Karin) at the Hello! Project 2014 SUMMER ~YAPPARI!~ concert, but that's it, as far as I remember.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Fukumura Mizuki 21st Birthday event @ Differ Ariake 10/30/17

Main MC Time Machine, Corner
MC Keita Suzuki
Special Guests Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Makino Maria, Hamaura Ayano, and Nomura Minami

Opening♡Fuku-Duu History♡ corner
Hello Pro Saikyo Combi Kettei! (The Strongest Hello! Pro Combination Decided) Corner
- Fukumura, Kudo vs. Hamaura Ayano, Nomura Minami : Balloon Fight- Fukumura, Kudo vs. Oda, Nonaka 
- Humming Song Intro Quiz (Humming sang by Makino Maria)
- Fukumura, Kudo vs. comedians Time Machine

1.Amai Yuuwaku (GAM) / Fukumura, Kudo (Fuku-Duu)
MC
2.Ai no Imi wo Oshiete! (W) / Fukumura, Kudo
3.Zukyun LOVE (Mini Moni) / Fukumura, Kudo
4.Sekaiichi Happy na Onna no Ko (C-ute) / Fukumura, Kudo
MC - Hamaura, and Nomura bring out the birthday cake
5.Peanut Butter Jelly Love (Country Girls) / Fukumura solo
MC
6.Tomodachi (♀) ga Ki ni Itteru Otoko Kara (Morning Musume) / Fukumura, Kudo, Oda
7.Koucha no Oishii Mise (Buono!) / Fukumura, Kudo, Oda
MC
8.Ai no Fune (GAM) / Fukumura, Kudo
9.Kono Ai wo Kasanete / Fukumura, Kudo
MC
10.Watashi no Sugoi Houhou (Matsuura) / Fukumura solo

Last edited by Anderei on Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Happy they did a last FukuDuu event, with Duu getting her solo one as well.

Did you come across Duu's event setlist ?
Campy <3 !