Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by momoirosaya »

It's now 2016~!   It's now 2017~!

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="169347" data-time="1388984317">
Q Edit :: 2014 Rule changes~

<p class="bbc_center">Welcome to the H!P Spam Thread :: Enjoy some Spamming!
<p class="bbc_center">Image
SPAM RULES! [Even Spam Needs Rules!]

Post random crap only as it pertains to anyone in Hello!Project and the K!Eggs. If you think it might be worth discussing about, make a new Topic instead.

If it's OG (and former H!P)/Up Front related news, go here. [<a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=5199" title="">Go here!</a>]
If it's Non-Release News [Go here!]
If it's News related to a CD/DVD/Book Release [<a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6070" title="">Go here!</a>]
If it's a random question.
[<a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=3126" title="">Go here!</a>]

Some examples of H!P randomness include
<ul class="bbc">[*]Photos from magazines, photocards or other sources, put them here. (If they are BIG or you think they are NSFW, put them under a spoiler box please.)
[*]Blog/twitter posts/photos (that aren't breaking news).
[*]Youtube or other Media Videos
[*]Something H!P related that doesn't fit into any other category posted above.
[*]Use your best judgment when posting, it's spam. You love spam!
[*]If a topic becomes long enough, a thread will be made. :lesson:
[/list]</blockquote>
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by momoirosaya »

Here's a cool tidbit to kick off this thread.
Remember how H!P used to be Mobekimasu (and then unofficially MobekisuJ)?

Well after Berryz leaves, if you take the first character of each group (with the new seniority order, not including the currently nameless new KSS unit), it's KiMoAJiKa (Kimo aji ka,キモ味か) which means ”Does it taste gross?" :rofl: I thought it was funny. Seems the wota have discovered this too.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I don't know if nobody's posting anything because they can't see this post is pinned or because nobody has nothing to say...
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think it's the latter.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The entire BBS has been pretty dead for a little while now. I really noticed it when the last MM album garnered a total of two detailed reviews. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="183340" data-time="1421905976">
I don't know if nobody's posting anything because they can't see this post is pinned or because nobody has nothing to say...</blockquote>

There's not a whole lot going on in H!P right now.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="183343" data-time="1421917186">
The entire BBS has been pretty dead for a little while now. I really noticed it when the last MM album garnered a total of two detailed reviews.</blockquote>
I've noticed it too. I think the amount of active members has dropped.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I never really have a lot to say in regards to H!P stuff though, I mostly do stuff in projecthello space.

There's been a bit of a thing on tumblr where people seem to think Sakura and Ayumi hate each other (there were a ton of H!P confessions about it), based on one gif set someone made.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Oh god, that Sakura / Ayumi thing gets on my nerves SO badly because now people are hating on one or the other solely because of just that.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Oh god, that Sakura / Ayumi thing gets on my nerves SO badly because now people are hating on one or the other solely because of just that.
[/quote]

What happened between Sakura and Ayumi? 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="183362" data-time="1421945510">
<div>
[/quote]

What happened between Sakura and Ayumi? 

</div>
</blockquote>
Nothing, as far as I know. I think it's a running public gag between the two.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

From what I understand it's a running gag. They're not ~best friends~ or anything but it's not like they actually hate each other.

People just took that gif set and pulled all sorts of inferences from it and started being like "I can't support Ayumi because she bullies Sakura" and other things along those lines. The person who made the gif set felt the need to clear it up so people stopped hating either Sakura or Ayumi but I don't know if that actually did anything.

Every time I looked at the morning musume tag on tumblr for about a week now, there'd be another thing on Sakura and Ayumi from the confessions tumblr.
Last edited by kira on Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Which raises another question: I don't think I've ever heard of a case of any H!P girls feuding or arguing with another. Has there ever been a documented case like that? If not, does it mean that they all get along so well all of the time? Or that the management is good about keeping it out of public view?

The only thing I can think of offhand was the way some of the girls complained about Koharu--maybe at her graduation--being so high maintenance all the time. But that wasn't really a quarrel or a feud, just a bit of annoyance. And that bit on the radio show way after the fact where Koharu told Sayumi that joining MM was basically a stepping stone for her career and suggested that was true of Sayumi as well, who was not at all pleased at the implication. 

Last edited by Madara on Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I believe Miki has spoken about not liking Rika when they were both in MM. I wouldn't be surprised if there were other girls who didn't/don't like each other in H!P and just haven't ever really talked about it.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Reina and Risa had a fight and didn't speak to each other for like a year or something like that. Yaguchi didn't get along with Kago and Tsuji. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Banana"]
Reina and Risa had a fight and didn't speak to each other for like a year or something like that. Yaguchi didn't get along with Kago and Tsuji. 
[/quote]

Wow. Who'd have known from watching them? When was the Reina-Risa year of silence? I'd love to go back and check concerts from that period to see if there are signs of it.

As for Yaguchi, is that why she left MiniMoni?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think I remember Miki saying she couldn't stand Sayu on a TV show.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="183378" data-time="1421966002"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="183377" data-time="1421965625">

Reina and Risa had a fight and didn't speak to each other for like a year or something like that. Yaguchi didn't get along with Kago and Tsuji.</blockquote>

Wow. Who'd have known from watching them? When was the Reina-Risa year of silence? I'd love to go back and check concerts from that period to see if there are signs of it.

As for Yaguchi, is that why she left MiniMoni?</blockquote>

They never said. They even admitted they couldn't even remember what it was that had made them stop speaking lol

Yaguchi leaving Mini Moni was just to put her into ZYX.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

There was a big age gap between Mari and the two (coupled with the childish material), so that doesn't surprise me.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

The one i think of the most is former Egg Hashida badmouthing Maimai
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Reina and Sayu didn't get along until Eri left.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I've heard Chinami and Momoko don't get along that well.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Chinami throws shade at Momo in public.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Chinami hates Momochi just as much as we do, but she's friends with Momoko. They even got Friday'd a while back with a picture of them hanging out in a park eating ice cream together in their free time..
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Didn't JunJun and Koharu not get along that great? And I know that Kanon and Maa-chan fight every now and then because Kanon scolds her sometimes. 

Also, on an unrelated note.... I think Kanon is leaving my #1 spot--she's just not as appealing to me anymore. I feel like she's been lacking variety/spontaneity. Although she's new I'm pretty sure Miki is taking over her, and it's kinda sad but I'm aiight with it lol. Have any of you moved on from your #1 idol?? 
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

That's happened with me, usually my top 5 members rotate through being #1. First it was Kanon, Sakura, Haruna I, Sakura, and now its Ayumi and Haruna O.
Formerly Mizura
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Solarblade"]
The one i think of the most is former Egg Hashida badmouthing Maimai
[/quote]

A pox on her. How can anyone badmouth Maimai?  No wonder she's a former Egg.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

My favorite member was always Eri, so it was hard for me to get into Colorful Era to begin with. For a while, I really liked Mizuki (back when I first joined the BBS), but then I realized that I've always really, really, REALLY liked Sayu to begin with (but this was before I had seen she had stopped getting so much hate), but, being more anxious back then, I was afraid of getting picked on for liking her until I just went "screw it."

Since Sayu graduated, I can't keep MM straight at all. Ogata seems to be the member that most stays towards the top, along with Riho and Miki, so I've tentatively decided to name her my favorite right now. She's given me a tiny bit of that "idol love" spark, but still nothing on the gargantuan ones Eri and Sayu did. I think one day my ranking will settle down some more. The 9, 10 and 11 gens are all pretty much solid in their places, 12 gen is the one that will decide if I have another idol to love in this era of MM. If not, there is always the next gen, haha. I love and support all groups of H!P, even when my most favorite members graduate.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="183392" data-time="1422030773"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="183384" data-time="1421969666">The one i think of the most is former Egg Hashida badmouthing Maimai</blockquote> 
A pox on her. How can anyone badmouth Maimai?  No wonder she's a former Egg.</blockquote> 
I think she just didn't like young idols doing sexy stuff. Like the Massara Blue Jeans dance. 

It's a shame she left. She had a good voice.
Last edited by Banana on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Usually my number one stays the same but I'll suddenly start really liking a girl sometimes. I didn't care much about Duu or Kame for a while, but then all of a sudden they shot up the rankings (obviously at different times).
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi