meltia - A Lolita Idol Group!

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: meltia - A Lolita Idol Group!

Post by Elpis »

I know no one on here cares about Meltia anymore since Nadeshiko left, but I do want to at least provide some closure.

Meltia is disbanding on October 22nd. It was more of a financial decision and not because the members wanted to quit. I was sort of expecting this but it's still disappointing especially since they were finally seeming like they were going to release more stuff.
Formerly Mizura
aine
ANGERME

Re: meltia - A Lolita Idol Group!

Post by aine »

Aira is now Reia and she ROCKS! :jam:
C2It8vHUsAAAIlk.jpg orig.jpg
C2It8u8UoAAAUDa.jpg orig.jpg

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="201474" data-time="1477028755">I know no one on here cares about Meltia anymore since Nadeshiko left, but I do want to at least provide some closure.</blockquote>Hey, I cared and still care! There just wasn't much to talk about. It's a shame they disbanded though, it was fun following them. I regret only seeing them live once, and even that was before I fully got into them. If only their CD release live last year was in Tokyo rather than Osaka then I would have seen them literally hours before my return flight from Japan. :down:

I probably should start following Yanamyu more closely. I actually got to take a cheki with Nadeshiko last year, but due to their weird queuing system and some lost-in-translation confusion I ended up not picking it up from the staff afterwards. At least I got a t-shirt and a "cheki pick", I guess? :wut:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~