[2015.04.08] Juice=Juice - Wonderful World / Ça va? Ça va?

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2015.04.08] Juice=Juice - Wonderful World / Ça va? Ça va?

Post by Anderei »

I can't believe one of you actual Juice=Juice fans didn't make this.

Anyway, 6th single, release date in the title. Wonderful World is the main a-side. The single will not be produced by Tsunku.

Wonderful World preview at 2:43.

<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.08] Juice=Juice - Wonderful World / Ça va? Ça va?

Post by momoirosaya »

Is JJ regularly produced by Tsunku? I feel like UFP is in some changing producers mode right because Tsunku is ill, Takui's doing Angerme...and we're getting all these new songs so late... This is a 6 month gap. MM hasn't announced a new single, and only did 3 last year, they will probably have a big gap too...

Kanatomo cut her hair

I have to say, I don't like what I'm hearing so far. It's sees very generic, and it's missing the "adult sexiness" of their usual A-side songs. Also seems like a song that doesn't fit their vocals as well? Idk, lives are always a bit messier, but usually JJ is better than that.
Maybe I'll feel differently once I hear the full song.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, Tsunku has done all their music up until this point. They haven't said who did this one.

The fact that they're also trying to put out two new groups this year is probably also slowing everything down. More groups is going to mean everyone releases less, especially when the guy they've relied on for the past 15 years is ill. It's even worse for MM because the company is really focused on giving them easy weeks.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I like what I hear so far. And I LOVE Tomoko's new haircut. It makes her look classy IMO. She reminds me of Sora in Faeries. Long hair is "safe" for most girl. For Tomoko I thought only long hair suits her, until I see this haircut.
Last edited by smtmissin on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I think it's really cute and bubbly-sounding so far, like something you'd hear in a magical girl anime.
I'm mostly just glad the J=J drought is over. Senobi was a good song, but at this point it's just old.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I just don't like it. It doesn't sound like their past main A-sides.
I hope they just switched the [Cool/Sexy/ThisSongIsTheGoodOne - Cute & generic] pattern they've been following for this release and Ça va? is the cool song
Image Hey
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Don't care for it, either.... Idk... Just....
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Welp, not feeling this at all.  Might be the first J=J single I completely skip out on.  Not only does it sound like a generic Berryz album track filler song, the arrangement sounds incredibly cheap?  That's the most surprising thing to me, actually.  The quality of the instrumentation sounds really low.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I don't like it much, but I haven't liked any o their songs much since Romance no Tochuu. KanaTomo looks like Aina with that haircut.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I was really hoping that J=J would be the new T&C Bomber, but this pretty much throws that last shovel of dirt on that dream. I'll wait for the studio recording to form a dispassionate opinion on the song.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I listened to the preview, I don't care for it either. I'll wait for a studio rip / recording to see what I think, but not really feeling it. It's not that it's horrible... just... bland. Very un-J=J sort of bland.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
I was really hoping that J=J would be the new T&C Bomber, but this pretty much throws that last shovel of dirt on that dream. I'll wait for the studio recording to form a dispassionate opinion on the song.
[/quote]

We need some fucking R&B, smooth songs goin on in here. They did pretty well on their Magic of Love and songs like Samidare/Romance no Tochuu. That's the style they should've stayed with... Not Kaze ni, Black Butterfly and this >.>
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="184156" data-time="1424030118"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.mediafire.com/listen/rikylg9 ... 29.mp3">Ca va Ca va concert rip</a></blockquote>
I hear a lot of Akari in the group lines. They all sound great. It's awesome to hear how much they all have improved since their debut.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Listeing to Wonderful World after a while, I think I have actually come to like it.... Now looking forward to the single. I think they just sounded off singing it because of the sound quality/not enough power in voices (not sure which), but I think it'll be better since that first preview  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Ca va Ca va = Rottara Rottara
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Wonderful World has a concert rip from the Berryz Koubou concert!! Start around 14 minutes~ 

So cuuuute
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

These poor girls. I feel like the fandom has momentarily forgotten their existence. I don't know why their covers aren't out yet since C-ute's have been out for a few days and this is just a week later.

Have some profile shots:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

Sayuki is the new Reina and is destined to have the same hairstyle till the day she leaves H!P.

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I can't see any good reason why they/she thought Karin's hairstyle was a good idea
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I didn't forget about them! I just wasn't posting about them...lol

I feel like Karin is going through her awkward phase right now. That hairstyle doesn't help. I just have aleays thought medium length hair suited her best
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I feel like the entire group is going through that awkward stage right now. They should have spread the singles out a little more. It's being overshadowed by everyone else and I feel like it's going to suffer because of it. It's like awkward middle child syndrome. 
I wish I could get excited about this release but everything else is just more exciting an this is just, meh.

Oh and Karin's haircut would be cute, if she wasn't wearing that horrible blue outfit. (I really hate those blue outfits.)

And that other outfit. She looks like a boy in drag. If you're going to wear a tomboy haircut, you dress the part. Either go all the way or not at all. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I feel like Karin's been in her awkward phase for years now. She's one of the few people I think is getting less pretty over time. I used to think she was so cute back in the day.

The blue outfits actually look like they reused the fabric from the last single.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Am I the only one who think Akari kind of resembles Masaki here? I like this hair cut on her but her face just suddenly made me thing of Masaki.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Akari>>>>>>>>>>>>Masaki
That being said, the blue outfits are atrocious, those pictures all look awful and they should have used the other outfits.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I actually like the blue outfits. I just wish they each had slight differences to them.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Molly"]
Akari>>>>>>>>>>>>Masaki
That being said, the blue outfits are atrocious, those pictures all look awful and they should have used the other outfits.
[/quote]

The blue ones are for Wonderful World and the striped ones are for Ca va Ca va.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I know, but I still think they should have used the better outfits for their profile pictures.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Such a shame... wonderful World was starting to be an earbug, too... But I will not buy a J=J single unless I like both songs, which hasn't happened since like their debut single lol. Though, tbh, even with their possibly "fading" sales they're still not doing bad.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

That is one obnoxious shade of blue.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I like blue but I don't like that square shoulders. Only Yuka and Akari look good. Poor Sayuki, management must hate her so much that they make her wear that hideous ponytail all the time while all the other girls are allow to change their hairsyle (and even karin is allowed to have that ugly haircut). Why do people think that cutting her hair is not Karin's decision? Oh and it's so weird her supposedly strict mom doesn't oppose her daughter's haircut decision. Isn't her mom so strict about her appearance and often complains that she looks ugly? And she let her have that haircut to look even uglier?