[2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by momoirosaya »

Little Maria x Pretty Cure
rikako♡eripon♡airi
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Re: [2015.04.15] Morning Musume.'15 - Seishun Kozo ga Naiteiru / Yuugure wa Ameagari / Ima Koko Kara

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Insanely cute!!!!! <3

I'm not really all that bothered about Ima Koko Kara tbh. I just don't find it very memorable.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Live performance of Ima Koko Kara from Oricon

Cuties
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^PQ just posted that on the previous page
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
^PQ just posted that on the previous page
[/quote]

Oh, sorry!! My bad >.<
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I really like this song ! The PV is lovely with the light effects (and I'm hoping for a Momusu only version, especially since I don't really like the design of the anime :/).
And yay for shining Sakura, Ayu and Duu here ! Among the 12kies, Maria totally stood out to me, she seems cute and at ease here :).
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Thea"]
Ima Koko Kara PV

What is this shit. What is with the front left kid. At least Duu was behind Riho for the latter half.  There better be a MM only version on the DVD.
[/quote]

I'm trying to cut down on my sugar intake. This was way too much for me.  Now I need to watch "Renai Revolution 21" or "Do It! Now" to restore the balance. 

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
That shit is an anime song tied in with a movie. And it's glorious. (I want more H!P groups in anime and movies and TV and I'm a greedy fan who wants more even though I wont like it when all the newbies come pouring in.)
I wonder if this is any different then what they show at the end of the movie? Since I heard the live action sequence was actually going to be in the movie.

Anyway, aside from that. Here's a live performance at the Pretty Cure press conference if you'd like to hear it live. It's in full too.
[/quote]

First time I've seen the new girls in motion. Jury's still out. But why doesn't Sakura get her own color? Wasn't she the sole 11th Gen member? Why does she have to share a color with 12th Gen?
Last edited by Madara on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Sakura never gets to have her own thing. She shares her blog with 10th gen and now shares a costume color with 12th gen. Classic middle child problems. She gets her own outfit design though!
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Sakura's outfit is 10th gens design with 12th gens color.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I just realized something: This is the first time we've had three generations of four members each in MM since 2004 just before Nono and Aibon left. Back then, it was three successive generations. This time, it's not.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Soooo~ In case you wanted a preview/preview making of for Seishun (featuring the Big Chance director), enjoy! Soooo excited for this music video. Don't like the song, but I really liked the video from Wagamama he did. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

To be honest I'm not crazy about the all the CG because it looks super fake, but the train thing was really cool! I liked how he timed it.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I'm here for the CG. I feel the train is symbolic for something that is related to the lyrics.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Also, a minor detail but just wanted to point out that only 12ki doesn't have school jackets on XD
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^All of their outfits for this single are different than the other girls so it makes sense.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'm confused is that the actual PV preview or another special thing from the guy who won that contest with the Wagamama PV?

Just because they are wearing those schoolgirl outfits and the pics posted here had the silver ones, makes me wonder if they'll be using 2 outfits like in Wagamama or something
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://download2017.mediafire.com/k7jqp ... 3">Yuugure Radio Rip</a>

I've only listened to it once but I really like it! It's a more mature sounding song and has very heavy piano.

It does sound like an album song though.

I like these kinds of songs, where the chorus takes a turn from where you would expect it to and it sounds darker from the verses.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Yuugure is definitely going to be my favorite song from this single.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yuugure sounds a bit 80s/90s influenced in that opening. I like it. It's like, this is what I wanted Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe to sound like. I really do believe Hello!Station has ruined that song for me. Shame. :\
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I actually wish you could hear the piano a bit more and the electro stuff less lol
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Saya"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://download2017.mediafire.com/k7jqp ... 3">Yuugure Radio Rip</a>

I've only listened to it once but I really like it! It's a more mature sounding song and has very heavy piano.

It does sound like an album song though.

I like these kinds of songs, where the chorus takes a turn from where you would expect it to and it sounds darker from the verses.
[/quote]

There is a bit of a Platinum Era vibe to this, which is fine, but I hope it's not a trend. I do quite like this a lot, though. 
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

The Seishun video preview looks balls-out crazy. Jumping off trains? In MY MM??? HELL YEAH

Yuugure sounds nice so far. I don't really have the energy right now to articulate more than that.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/Ce9TH_PZdRM">Yuugure Full concert rip</a>

I've decided I love this song. It's so pretty. I also love Toki Sora so this type of music is my favorite.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Yuugure sounds nice, not amazing but I still enjoyed listening to it :)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yuugure was featured on H!S in concert form. Starting at 3 minutes in~

The pause part int he song where they join hands just looks soooo good. Also, am I bad for liking these concert outfits? 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yuugure from GRADATIONS concert is on H!S.

The dancing is pretty. Mizuki seems to have the most solos, her voice is sweet and fits this song nicely.

I'm glad Ayumi had no solos, one shared line at the end where her voice stood out in a bad way. She's better for energetic songs.

But that cameraman didn't film a single close up of Eripon.???? Every other member including Kanon got one. Harunan even got several.

Plus they filmed some of the close ups from underneath which was awkward, especially since te girls mics block their faces from that angle.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Masaki's air piano lol.

I like the dancing more than I do the dancing from Toki Sora, it's more flowy and ballet-like ( although song-wise, I prefer Toki Sora to this. ) Mizuki's voice in this is definitely nice!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I wish Masaki had used her big girl voice for this song, it would have sounded really nice instead of that obnoxious squeaking. There's a time and place for that.

No solos for Kanon :( expected but still makes me sad. But at least she had little duet parts with my two 12th gen favorites.

Sakura and Ayumi looked really lovely.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Molly" data-cid="186335" data-time="1426708148">
I wish Masaki had used her big girl voice for this song, it would have sounded really nice instead of that obnoxious squeaking. There's a time and place for that.
</blockquote>

She isn't trying to sound bad. She just isn't (currently) capable of consistently producing a balanced tone. She was a little pitchy here, too.

This is probably my favorite song of the three. I like the choreography. It's nice that they found a way to incorporate Masaki's piano skills, but I think it'd be cooler if they had her (and Miki) actually playing the piano for a single. Like a piano battle or something. 
Last edited by Banana on Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Yuugure has solidified itself to be my favorite song of the three, by far! I actually like it much more than TokiSora.