[2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

[2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Actually, Jplop had a link to the new song!! Tsugi no Kado wo Magare ("Turn the Next Corner")

YESSS... Bringing in new people is so nice. I really like this feeling.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Post by momoirosaya »

As said in the release thread, it's going to be double A side, but the other song title hasn't been released yet. This single is going to produced by Shounan no Kaze's SHOCK EYE.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Post by Shoujo Q »

Tsugi no Kado wa Magare (I almost typed Madara. xD) Is another Takui cover. The song, like ANGERME's will be on his album.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

The other A-side is titled "我武者LIFE" GamushaLIFE announced on Music-ru (this is the SHOCK-EYE song)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

GamushaLIFE lyrics:

Composed by someone named KOUGA. The Shock Eye guy only did the lyrics.

Some TV show is claiming there's two other songs, so presumably this is a triple A-side. But don't put that in the title until it's confirmed.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

http://www.helloproject.com/release/detail/EPCE-7099/

Title is "Tsugi no Kado wo Magure / GamushaLIFE / The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Wow, the Middle Managment sounds like such an exciting song :/
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Sounds like another Bagel ni Ham & Cheese.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
Wow, the Middle Managment sounds like such an exciting song :/
[/quote]

Prepare to hear about a young lady getting ready for shit, lol. GamushaLIFE will probably have taiko drums in it. No, it definitely will. Tsugi no is already awesome, so I'm very excited to the other two. This is C-ute's first triple A single, no? Very excited for them... They must have practiced very hard knowing how ham they go on performing altogether but particularly singing and dancing.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I wasn't paying attention at first and almost mistook this as the profile shot from the LAST single.

Maimi's comments about the single:
Gamusha - A song about C-ute, many of their feelings in the song. Someone who doesn't know C-ute will be able to learn about them from this song.

Tsugi no kado - A song that helps pushing you to try harder and maybe think out of the box when things get difficult for you.

Management - Fast, cool song. Since we're the oldest group in H!P now, we'll show our femininity and maturity in this song. When matching the dance to the tempo of the song it seems very speedy so we hope to show you cool C-ute in this.

If I'm not mistaken, she does mention that Tsunku did do something for one of the songs. I think she said he wrote Management.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

◆The Middle Management~女性中間管理職~

Compose and Edit: DANIEL MERLOT,AURELIEN POUDAT, HYON D.TAKANORI TSUNODA & STRFAN BROADLEY

Lyrics: Tsunku

◆GamushaLIFE

Lyrics: Shock Eye from Shounan no Kaze

Compose: Shock Eye & Kouga

◆Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Lyrics&Compose: Nakajima Takui
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Of course Tsunku wrote the one with the weird title.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="184268" data-time="1424234845">◆The Middle Management~女性中間管理職~
Compose and Edit: DANIEL MERLOT,AURELIEN POUDAT, HYON D.TAKANORI TSUNODA & STRFAN BROADLEY</blockquote>
Looking up those names they seem to have quite a few credits for both Western and Asian (mainly K-pop) songs. This could be interesting.

Tsunoda composed a couple of hANGRY & ANGRY songs, and Merlot is associated with the Crash Berlin act who did one of h&A remixes too.

I'm pretty sure STRFAN BROADLEY is just a typo for STEFAN BROADLEY. And HYON D is a separate name.
Last edited by aine on Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Concert rip of Middle Management.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Not a fan of Middle Management.... As much as I like Mai she's not too suited to be a lead singer. Plus the whole vibe of it almost felt off lol....
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Sounds like a Robo-Nakky/Mai lead. Not really my thing, but I like the song. Tsugi no Kado wa Magare is my favorite so far, though. 

edit: Radio rip of Tsugi no Kado wa Magare
Last edited by Banana on Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Banana"]
Sounds like a Robo-Nakky/Mai lead. Not really my thing, but I like the song. Tsugi no Kado wa Magare is my favorite so far, though. 

edit: Radio rip of Tsugi no Kado wa Magare
[/quote]

This song blows my socks off.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

^ Completely! This song is amazing!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

They performed Tsugi no Kado on H!S.

It's a really good song!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I like Tsugi no Kado after a first listening. They're such great performers !
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This might be my favorite song by C-ute.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Reg A

Reg B

Reg C

Lim A

Lim B

Lim C
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yes, yes, yess...... Tsugi no Kado covers are fierce and look *great*. Others aren't bad, which I'll take.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Surprised no one mentioned that the official title is "The Middle Management ~Josei Chuukan Kanrishoku~ / GamushaLIFE / Tsugi no Kado wo Magare"
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Airi looks really skinny lately.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Without her bang Airi's face is a bit skinny. Personally I think recently she looks a bit old without bang. I think she should let part of her bang down like she does in the lastest Hello Station episode.  On  the other hand,  Maimi looks younger WITHOUT a bang.
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

There isn't a single cover that I don't like this time. Chisato's styling in the ones without the blue outfit are off to me, but overall these are good covers.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Limited A is kind of an overdone look, but I agree that these are pretty strong overall.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ron Swanson voice: I like them and I think that they are cool.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Regular A and Limited A are probably my least favorite, overall they look awesome. Whoever created the covers did a good job this time.
Formerly Mizura