[2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Post by MejraThea »

I like Reg / Lim C. Mostly Regular.
showraniy
ANGERME

Re: [2015.04.01] °C-ute - The Middle Management ~Joshi Chuukan Kanrishoku~ /Gamusha LIFE/Tsugi no Kado wo Magare

Post by showraniy »

C-ute is owning H!P like nobody's business. Those covers are actually really great, and their PVs have been on point too. I always wait for the video before I hear the songs, so I have high hopes after seeing these covers.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

ayaya chan
Kenshuusei

Post by ayaya chan »

Tsugi no Kado is getting the Taiki Bansei treatment. They released the drum recording for the song on Music+. Next week is strings recording. I hope they keep doing it. It's more interesting than most making of we usually get.

There also showed the recording and an extract for Gamusha Life ont Musicru (on DM). The song is a collaboration with the show, so there's been a few reports about the creation of the song in the past weeks (most of them are on the channel).

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="showraniy"]
C-ute is owning H!P like nobody's business. Those covers are actually really great, and their PVs have been on point too. I always wait for the video before I hear the songs, so I have high hopes after seeing these covers.
[/quote]

Right you are.
Here is a video with a small preview of Tsugi no Kado's MV from TV. So great. So so great. Looks like possibly some eggs are backup dancers in the MV??
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Yeah 4 kenshuusei were chosen to be back up dancers.

For sure I see

Ichioka Reina

Kaga Kaeda

Yamagishi Riko

But I can't make out the 4th one
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
^Yeah 4 kenshuusei were chosen to be back up dancers.

For sure I see

Ichioka Reina

Kaga Kaeda

Yamagishi Riko

But I can't make out the 4th one
[/quote]

Yeah I definitely see Kaga.....
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

4th one is supposedly Kizuki Horie
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

The girls look great through my Blublocker pair of glasses. not that they are not otherwise. Through the glasses it looks like they are wearing nude makeup and it somehow looks perfect. They should try that type of makeup next time.
Last edited by smtmissin on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Both PV's were previewed on Hello Station today.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

C-ute fucking rocks, lol...

100% buying this single. I still think Middle Management will be a somewhat weak performance live, it's still a good MV and the recorded version isn't too bad. 

Edit: Here's a link to the H!S for those who want it easily lol
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The Middle Management sounded way better recorded than live.

Tsugi no Kado wo Magare's studio version was lacking something. The live version and Nakajima Takui version was way better.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="185980" data-time="1426086735">
Both PV's were previewed on Hello Station today.</blockquote>
There are 3 of them

Only Middle Management and Tsugi no Kado Magare were shown, still waiting on Gamusha LIFE
rikako♡eripon♡airi
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

First Ayumi with her pants and high heels in Cinderella Complex, now we have Airi with similar outfit in Middle Management. That manner of dressing which shows off the legs and the butt make those girls considerably more attractive.
Last edited by smtmissin on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I was watching the music video for Middle Management and ALL I could see were with silly clear plastic straps on Chisato's shoes when she was dancing. xD And that's all I could see. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

C-ute is so boring to me lately. Like Airi is the only thing that interests me at all
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

That's a shame you think they are boring, because I'll tell you, they really aren't.

I think they need to come to America and perform. Just watching them perform would change so many peoples minds about the girls. I'm 100% serious. For example, Maimi wasn't one of my favorites. I usually base my idol ranks on singing ability but damn, if she didn't pull you in with her smile. It's like, oh you want me to jump off the cliff with you? Okay, let's go! She had that kind of power. It's all these little things that make them how they are today. They had to work to pull themselves out of Berryz shadow and do that while also losing members along the way. They may not have the best songs, but they sure as hell work their ass off performing what they do have. C-ute is 100% a visual group more than a vocal group. That's what I've decided. 
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Their music just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I used to love the stuff they were putting out a couple years ago but now I couldn't remember the melodies to most of their songs if I tried.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

It's funny because it's the opposite for me... I've been digging their stuff recently. Last songs I've disliked have been Kokoro no Sakebi and Kono Machi--that's it.... Contrary to being boring, I think they're really stepping it up. Though thi is all opinion so it doesn't matter too much. But it's true when Shoujo says they're performers.... 

I tried my very hardest to find a performance from their Hinafest, as it was amazing! But I couldn't find it sadly. I wanted to watch it again, even for myself lolol But what I really want to see again is this one performance of Aitte Motto Zanshin they did. I can't find it, but it's my favorite.

EDIT: Found iiiiittt.... If anyone's interested, starting from 10:30 is when it really ramps up.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Molly"]
Their music just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I used to love the stuff they were putting out a couple years ago but now I couldn't remember the melodies to most of their songs if I tried.
[/quote]

This.  Me.  100%.  It is even causing MaiMai to slowly drop in my rankings.  I gave these a chance but they are just not sticking with me.  Same with both songs on the last single.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Radio Rip of Gamusha LIFE is out if you'd like to hear it. It's very unlike anything they've done before. It's very, upbeat and jpopy? 
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

That sounds like an ending song of a Japanese drama. I like it. First an anime song (Tsugi) now a drama song. C-ute is so flexible. I can even imagine in my head this song being sung by a Japanese singer.

I didn't like Middle Management at first but after watching the PV I feel like I may even like it more than Tsugi no Kado. Their songs keep getting better and more diverse. People who don't like their songs may be those who don't like their transition from idols to artists.

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I like it a lot, especially because it's so different than what C-ute has been doing lately. It's a cute song, I could see this being used for a TV show.
Reminds me a bit of E-girls.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I was watching the music video for Middle Management and ALL I could see were with silly clear plastic straps on Chisato's shoes when she was dancing. xD And that's all I could see. 
[/quote]

Nakky's has them too and now I can't see anything either.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Gamusha Life's melody reminds me of The girl who leapt through time ending song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxcrm1DXA2M
Last edited by smtmissin on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I'm a little late to the party, but I listened to the previews for Middle Managements and Tsugi no Blah Blah and I really like them! I'm a sucker for lyrics I can relate to in H!P right now with that whole burgeoning adulthood theme they're going for with a few groups lately. I'm not sure I understood what Middle Management was going for, musically or lyrically, so I'll need to hear the full thing before I can really say much, but I loooove Tsugi no Kado. The music sounds different from Tsunku's usual sound, so if he didn't write it, I'm glad for the breath of fresh air there. If he did write it, then I'm still glad but even gladder that he can produce varied sound with the groups again. Even though I don't understand everyone's enormous love for Anger Me's new tracks, I loved hearing them because of the different sound for the first time in a long string of H!P releases. I think different sounds would be nice now and then, even though I'm not sure I'd like them with every release. Maybe one release a year from a different producer would help freshen up the sounds of the groups.

Except that no one can touch Juice=Juice's sound because I said so.

Anyway, the girls look amazing as usual and I love the new songs, so win win for me!
Last edited by showraniy on Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^iirc Tsunku only worked on Middle Management
rikako♡eripon♡airi
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Yeah, that's what it sounds like, and I unfortunately didn't like what kicked in after the intro music. I guess I'm just tired of that sound, but I'm not sure how to describe it. Maybe it's more like the instruments he chooses (if electronic computer blips and beeps can be called instruments).
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I think he just wrote the lyrics. I don't think he did anything else. I might be wrong about that, though. 

I like all the songs so far, but my favorite would be The Middle Management. At first, I was disappointed with how it sounded after the intro (because that was awesome), but it has been growing on me.  
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ayaya chan" data-cid="185910" data-time="1425913395">Tsugi no Kado is getting the Taiki Bansei treatment. They released the drum recording for the song on Music+. Next week is strings recording. I hope they keep doing it. It's more interesting than most making of we usually get.</blockquote>
Here's part 2. I love those recording segments, but that doesn't change the fact I find this song rather boring. :hahaha:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~