Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Re: [2015.09.02] Morning Musume.'15 Concert Tour Spring ~ GRADATION ~

Post by Banana »

I'm just... not going to comment on that Memory Seishun no Hikari. >.>

These are both mediafire (on the "listen" page if you don't want to download):

Suki na Senpai

Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari

12th gen actually sounds worse than I expected. Oh, well. 
Last edited by Banana on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Hopefully by the end of the tour they'll work out Memory Seishun so they are on the same page. First night jitters getting the best of them. It's a big girl song that Masaki needs a bit more work on.

I love listening to a concert rip on the first day. Wota reactions are priceless. xD

I think I might get a tour shirt. I don't normally get shirts but I like the phrase. We gradually Change. That's so true. I love it. I wish it wasn't grey though. xD
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Miki had some nice moments during Suki na Senpai. Especially her "Iroppoi suka"

Haachin is the worst out of the 4, she had a lot of very squeaky off key moments that made her unpleasant to listen to, but if she can get passed that she has a decent voice under that.

For those who didn't listen, for Kashimashi Miki sang her lines in English.

I am excited for this setlist though, I was just thinking the other day how I wanted them to sing Roman. I only wish they did what they had with 9th gen and split each girl into a group with Senpai for a song. I'm sure we'll get plenty of that in the Fall I guess.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

I see that Miki is getting her inspiration from Yamamoto Susan Kumiko.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Ah I see what you meant now. Considering JKM was based a bit off the Onyanko Club song, you're probably right. 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Valerie"]
Memory Seishun no Hikari: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jhyuh_memory-seishun-no-hikari-maasaku-ver_music

Not crazy about the arrangement but whatever.

JKM: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lrfeco

Miki's verse is in English, yesss.
[/quote]

The arrangement sounds nice to me.... Since it kept the very nice and important R&B theme. Impressed by both the girls. Even having Maa-chan sing is more refreshing than Riho hahaha. I would die if it was another Sakura/Riho duet.

Miki's line: How are you doing? I am fine. I also happen to be a member of this team. Why don't we talk about the globalization of Morning Musume together? I want to live it up ----and go higher---?? Wotas laughing cut it off. My laughing cut it off. That was so spot and and so funny.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Full recordings of concert from 3/14
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?nmol5nh7kxrk8m9">DAY</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?rv41kzhp8khakql">NIGHT</a>

So much Platinum era. I'm hoping the other set list has some songs from 14 shou.

12th gen sounded a bit better during the night one. Plus

Duu read a funny love letter to ramen.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

B pattern changes

9. Medley: Dokusenyoku / Fukumura, Ikuta, Ishida, Oda, (rap Ikuta, Ishida) → Yah! Aishitai! / Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Satou, Kudou

10.Shouganai Yume Oibito - Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou, Oda

11.Kimagure Princess

Full B concert recordings for 3/15
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?nmol5nh7kxrk8m9">DAY</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?dyrjt2xqj4222ib">NIGHT</a>
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Many good songs in this tracklist (and in the B pattern) !
Campy <3 !
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Thea"]
The Gradation tour goods are up. Like, E-lineup orderable up, not the preview page. 

I was doubtful after looking at the preview, but with the higher quality picture of the MFT I know I have to get it.
[/quote]
I want the Ayumi one, but I may have to settle for the group poster, which really isn't that bad because I love the tour goods this time.
Last edited by star on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Listening back to "Suki na Senpai".... it seems fans still don't know what name to use to chant for Nonaka =(

EDIT: Also, Maa-chan seems to be getting a *very* heavy push this time around... 12ki Suki na Senpai!~

Senpai!
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

Wow, this set list is sure making me nostalgic for the platinum era. 

But, in a good way. I'm ready for these girls to own Morning Musume.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Recording of the Type B medley (Dokusenyoku, Aishitai!, Shouganai, Kimagure)
Kanon got a solo line on Shouganai, let's throw fireworks everybody

Plus the difference between Maa-chan and Ogata
Last edited by Derby on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I haven't been this excited about a Morning Musume concert setlist in yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears.

I am scared to listen to that Memory Seishun no Hikari though.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Whee, I'm missing all these recordings because I'm always in an inappropriate place to hear them, but I really want to see all of these performances! Even if 12th gen suck, I'm just excited to see some of my favorite MM jams getting some love again. I'll try to nab the concert release of this one if I remember.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

This is a great set list that feels... almost wasted on an incredibly weak vocal line-up LOL that said, it's still nice to finally see some more of the old classics pop up.  Just wish Haruka and Kanon got more lines, they're pretty much the only thing keeping this era from being a total squeakfest.  Even more than the off pitch and shaky vocals, what really ruins that Memory Seishun no Hikari for me is how incredibly shrill it sounds when sung by two singers with such bright toned voices.  Maachan and Sakura aren't completely terrible singers but the song already has so much high notes that having two immature voices singing it just turns it into shrieking.
Last edited by Farrah on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Haruka and Kanon actually got a lot more lines in this concert, at least Kanon. She got two lines in SYO which made me happy. <3
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

<div>Hi.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>It's almost a month late (that happens when you're living off internet on your phone and then your laptop's motherboard burns out) but I'd like to say that I went to the concerts in Sendai.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Overall, the sound system wasn't great, so I couldn't distinguish any of the girls very well, and I was all the way up in the 3rd floor so I couldn't see them very well, either.  That said, they were balcony seats so I could at least sit down and burn out my vocal cords by themselves.  (It's hard to see everything when you're 5'2", even in Japan.)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>This was week 2 so the girls had worked out some of the day 1 jitters. Overall, Ayumi and Erina really stole the show with their energy.  Some people have commented that Erina's dancing may be overly forceful at times and I agree, but when you're watching an idol concert in person criticism just goes away; just soak it in and the girl delivered.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>There isn't anything I could dislike about the concert, actually.  Visual background for the VTR was a great difference from that good old member VTR that they used to do; tech crew really loved their sepia tones for the rehearsal footage and the backdrop for Yuugure. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I couldn't really tell Haruna and Maria apart since they had the same high ponytail, which was a major source of distraction from the from watching them perform >_>  Still, lines were favoring Riho/Sakura (see: Resonant Blue) or Riho/Ayumi.  Maachan's voice was completely roughened, can't tell if she was wearing out or the cold weather or both.  (I could barely speak for a week afterwards with all that damn heckling and I rarely speak on a normal basis, so maybe she's still adjusting.)</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>-----</div>
<div>In addition, they had pre-order singles/handshake (so we were up at 6, in order to start lining up at 7...), so I got to see Ayumi, Kanon, and 12th gen in person.  :bounce:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Just to throw things off, I decided to speak to Ayumi in English, and that total deer in the headlights look of hers was totally worth it. Kanon had the most adorable of smiles, and Miki totally didn't bat an eye when I spoke  :cool:  .  Also, Maria's brain has to be totally wired on baseball, as I had to resort using "baseball season" in English and her eyes STILL lit up like the sun. :D</div>
<div> </div>
<div>-----</div>
<div>In short, it was a good concert, with a good setlist and pacing, and an enthusiastic crowd with a better mix of female fans (mostly between high school and fresh college graduates, if that helps).</div>
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Good to know you had fun kitaoji! Do you have any more impressions of the 12th gen? It has to be weird speaking to Morning Musume members and then realizing that some of them were born after 2000. :lol:

Does anyone know what seatmap will they use for the Budokan concert on 5/27? And which sectors are covered by the 3 ticket types (general, family, standing)? We may actually end up going. :ph34r:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

General can be anywhere. Family is almost always the balcony seating area, and standing is probably the arena floor.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

Not sure how you're getting tickets, but I would check the e-plus page for any ticket pre-sales. Missed out on that on my side.  

However, there were some great fanclub tickets being sold on auctions the week before, so you should keep an eye on that route too.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

For Sayumi's graduation, I got my tickets off YAJ before they revealed the seating on the fanclub tickets so I ended up getting them for a good price for the seats I got. (After the reveal the price would have doubled for the view I got.) 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks for your report kitaoji, it's always interesting !
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="187350" data-time="1429714279">General can be anywhere. Family is almost always the balcony seating area, and standing is probably the arena floor.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="187365" data-time="1429723946">Not sure how you're getting tickets, but I would check the e-plus page for any ticket pre-sales. Missed out on that on my side.  

However, there were some great fanclub tickets being sold on auctions the week before, so you should keep an eye on that route too.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="187373" data-time="1429742843">For Sayumi's graduation, I got my tickets off YAJ before they revealed the seating on the fanclub tickets so I ended up getting them for a good price for the seats I got. (After the reveal the price would have doubled for the view I got.)</blockquote>
Thanks! Since the 26th is the public sale date, the pre-sales would have already been up, no? Basically we're having someone with a Japanese credit card buy the tickets for us from the official channels when they go on sale on the 26th. Not guaranteed that we'll get them since she doesn't normally help with ticket purchases as they tend to sell out and there are too many variables and points of failure (sectors, seating, etc.).

If that fails we'll probably check the auctions. We actually arrive in the morning on the day of the concert, so it would probably be too late to get anything from the scalper shops.

For now I wanted to know what the seating plan is, so we could tell out ticket buyer which sectors or seats to pick, if that's even possible.

So many years in the fandom and buying concert tickets still seems like black magic to me. I just hate not being able to buy them like a normal human being when they go on sale and having to go through all the hassle and middlemen. :wut:
Last edited by aine on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

From what I've seen, e-plus and general sales is sort of like first-come first-served, so you don't get to choose at all (hey, it beats our US movie theater system of a free-for-all!).  I was nearly last in the general sales for Sendai and got a 3rd floor balcony and.. 3rd floor last row. >_>  (Those kind of tickets also show up first on the auctions, so the longer you wait, the better).

And then at a really small-scale piano concert, I asked a friend living in Japan at the time to get me tickets the day of general sales, and ended up being #35. Estrea and I were pretty lucky with Lilium because while we missed the FC rounds for Lilium (and ended up on the 2nd floor for day 1), but because no one really goes to these musicals unless a) they live in the area; b) are loaded with cash to make the trip on a weekday; c) are introverts that they'd rather sit down quietly to make heads and tails of a musical, we got some pretty damn good seats for the other times we watched it.

FromJapan was really nice to work with, considering that I kept changing my plans on asking them to ship tickets. They also note in their FAQ to contact them directly when you're getting tickets, because they can work with the seller to expedite the process (maybe? I didn't try).  It cost an arm and a leg to send it domestic express, but they pulled through in the end as we were arriving the day before the concert.

For Budokan, there's a reseller store in Omotesando that's overpriced, but it's the most accessible out of the few I've seen in Tokyo and they'll have tickets the day of, usually priced near sensible levels because they need to make sales.  I think they open at 10 or 11; when I went to my second Hello!Con, I stumbled into there around noon with the mother of all feverish pains and soreness, bought a family seating ticket, and dragged my backside back to the hotel to get ready for the 5pm concert.

<div> </div>
<div>TL;DR my advice would be if you're really determined, you won't regret getting it through auctions or re-seller shops. The system is so rigged towards first-come first-served that I feel it's just easier to pony up the cash at the last minute for a good seat.</div>
Last edited by kitaoji on Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Thanks for the write-up kitaoji! It helps to hear from first-hand experiences. Our thing with the shopping service person didn't work out, they weren't able to get any good seats that would also be together. So I guess it's time to start monitoring the auctions.

Did you use FromJapan to buy first- or second-hand tickets? Berry uses them a lot and I'm pretty sure she said they said in their FAQ that they don't do tickets. But it would make sense if that applied to official sellers only and not auctions etc.

One more spoonfeeding question - are family seats only a separate area and that's it, or are there other conditions, like no standing, jumping, and so on?

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

There's a set of 8 (no, you can select the # of tickets of you want, not all) of really shitty tickets that probably were the result of the general sales yesterday: http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r127381955

Seems like FJ is trying to go out of their way to win sales; they spell it out pretty clearly what and how they're going to charge you for the tickets that they buy.

Tangible tickets (i.e., the ones that someone's already printed out and posts a photo of) fall under items and they have an FAQ section that tells you to contact them, especially if there's a time limit like tickets.

Article 8.32 in their terms and conditions (http://www.fromjapan.co.jp/member/regist/argument) even allows you to order/bid on tickets that only provide the retrieval code. Of course, it costs an arm an a leg and sounds horribly bureaucratic (what, 8% *and* they have to mail the code to you? Is it a print-out?).  It doesn't hurt to ask, it seems.

As for family seating, they do say on the ticket that you *must* be seated, and in the pre-show announcements, they warn you of being rowdy or using overly bright glowsticks (they specifically mentioned traffic control batons), but it mostly comes down to a combination of good judgement, shamelessness, and sweet smiling.

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

It seems people received their printed tickets as they all suddenly hit the auctions today. And I'm still pulling my hair over this. :wut:

The tickets you linked were way below standard for what seats we want. :lol: But thanks anyway.

I'm getting super anxious about just everything now that I see them on auctions en masse. I know you said it's better to wait, but I fear we'll be left with nothing if I don't get them in the first batch. And I don't know how high people will bid for decent seats, but 12k yen per ticket is the max I'm willing to pay.

Also there's plenty of auctions that say 2枚, but they don't always explicitly say that they are consecutive, and we'd really like to sit/stand together.

We're also iffy on getting the arena tickets, because the floor doesn't seem sloping and Berry had enough concerts ruined for her before by ending up standing behind some human wall.

At least we decided not to bother with FJ but go through our shopping person again, though this seems to be testing her patience already. :hahaha:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

DP just to say the agony is over and we bought our tickets. Thanks again for all the help! :thumbsup: They're decent enough seats only little above retail price, so expect an excited report here some time after the concert. =3=

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Budoukan setlist

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shiyasshi Futa" data-cid="1885421" data-time="1432730707">
Budokan setlist. thanks to Mr.A@Jplop

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

1. Seishun kozou ga naiteiru

2. One Two Three

3. Brainstorming

VTR - Rehearsal footage

4. Yuugure wa ameagari

5. Toki wo koe sora wo kore

MC

6. Joshi kashimashi monogatari ('15 ver.)

7. Roman MY DEAR BOY

MC - Iikubo, Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga

8. Suki na senpai / Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga

9. Medley: 3,2,1 BREAKIN' OUT / Sayashi, Ishida, Satou, Oda → Lucky Girl / Fukumura, Ikuta, Suzuki, Iikubo, Kudou

10. Nanchatte Renai / Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Ishida, Satou, Kudou, Oda

11. Onna to otoko no lullaby game

12. Maji desuka ska!

MC - Ikuta, Sayashi

13. Medley: Memory Seishun no Hikari / Satou, Oda, Chorus: Ogata, Nonaka, Makino, Haga → Summer Night Town / Fukumura, Ikuta, Sayashi, Suzuki, Iikubo, Ishida, Kudou → SONGS → Help me!! → TIKI BUN

14. Resonant Blue (Ogata got Sayumi's "Help me!")

15.The Matenrou Show

16.Ai no Gundan

17.Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai

18.Password is 0

19.Wagamama kinomama Ai no Joke

20.What is LOVE?

Encore

21.Ima Koko Kara

MC - no announcements

Surprise Encore change :

22.Mikan (silver confetti tape falls in the venue)

23.Namidacchi

end.
</blockquote></blockquote>
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed May 27, 2015 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi