Pocket Morning Weekly :: BBS Edition 2.0

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: Pocket Morning Weekly :: BBS Edition 2.0

Post by momoirosaya »

I wouldn't choose Sayumi, but it would be Sayumi. Or Eri.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Call me crazy, but I feel like... maybe Kago?

If not her, Sayashi =w=
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Takeuchi Akari.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ayaya!
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

Suzuki Airi

Made by Haru!
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Yaguchi because at least I'd be gettin' some.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I would defenitely be Aibon or Maro, it would be the most fun.
I'm surprised you all chose different people.
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Yaguchi because at least I'd be gettin' some.
[/quote]
:lmfao: You made me laugh out loud enough that I had to explain why I was laughing.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Derby"]
I would defenitely be Aibon or Maro, it would be the most fun.
I'm surprised you all chose different people.
[/quote]

That's what I'm sayin... I mean, if we're being serious, the self harm and suicidal thoughts n such Aibon had are not cool....

But to imagine being one of the most popular members, being on TV, getting lots of solos, experiencing/creating the Golden Era and finally debuting in a duo with a good friend?
Damn, I'd get caught smoking for all that. Go out in style.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Derby"]

- I wanted to participate with this question in particular since one year ago or so. Maybe it's too long but I didn't know how to make it short with all the details it has. -

:umad: 
From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?

[/quote]
This is a hard question :lol:

Exposure wise: Ishikawa Rika (MM, v-u-den, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, Country Musume, Romans, DEF. Diva, + 3 shuffles)

But it would be interesting to live like one of the "lesser knowns" or the girls who always got back seated, but originally had the expectation of something more during auditions... like Kaori or Makoto. Even Heike. 
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Risako, definitely.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Why do (almost) nobody state his/her reasons ? It's the most interesting part :(.

I'd go with Suzuki Airi. She got to know Golden Era MM (+ solo acts) when she entered, be part of H!P All Stars, was in when W was active, performed in big arenas like Saitama at the beginning with H!P (along with small houses when only with C-ute) became vocal leader of 2 groups, participated at Elder Club graduation, got to perform with Platinum and Colorful eras, went abroad with different groups and a few times, started to be a model, performed with her own group at Budoukan several times and will do her last performance with them at the Saitama Super Arena.

Tl;dr, she got to perform with everyone from Golden to Colorful Era + other groups, achieved a lot as an idol while being center of her group and most popular (I wouldn't want to know the pain to work a lot only to stay as a back dancer that never sings ; and she managed to not get broken by pressure like RihoRiho).
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

My reasons are even though Takahashi was never top for me, watching her perform is what made me WANT to be an idol.  She always genuinely looked like she was enjoying the fuck out of herself.  plus I love singing and dancing and let's be real, she got a lot of lines haha.  Plus I'd love to have such a long tenure, especially as leader, and ESPECIALLY as leader of my favorite era.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="yuzu"]
My reasons are even though Takahashi was never top for me, watching her perform is what made me WANT to be an idol.  She always genuinely looked like she was enjoying the fuck out of herself.  plus I love singing and dancing and let's be real, she got a lot of lines haha.  Plus I'd love to have such a long tenure, especially as leader, and ESPECIALLY as leader of my favorite era.
[/quote]

Your only downside would be having to hang around Reina a lot onstage. :P

I've been trying to think on one, but while a few come to mind, I've not decided yet.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="204836" data-time="1486137344">
<div>
[/quote]

Your only downside would be having to hang around Reina a lot onstage. :P

</div>
</blockquote>

SO TRUE
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Reasons? Alright!

[quote="DonJuan"]
Gaki.
[/quote]

Because if I was Gaki I could hang out with Yossy, Ai and Eri on a regular basis. Also having her looks would probably have me swoon over myself 24/7.
Oh and yeah she's got nice vocals.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Thea"]
Ayaya!
[/quote]

Since I don't like idols, I think Ayaya is a good fit (plus I love her). To be at first enchanted with the idea of singing and dancing, as they truly are, then once you get into the business and you find out what it really is, and you instead come to hate it..... so Ayaya! And, AI, Ayaya was getting some too, seeing as of how she had a boyfriend the whole time.  :girlie:

But besides that, she was the idol queen. Singing, dancing, clothing wearing (lol), character, etc. Plus I think I like the idea of soloist more than a group.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I would say Riho just because I would love to be the Dancing Queen of H!P, but she got a lot of hate and seemed pretty lonely so I don't know about that xD
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="204739" data-time="1485956406">From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?</blockquote>
Whoever was in that wild circus the least amount of time.
I do NOT want to be an idol.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ap is Uta.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="Thea"]
Ap is Uta.
[/quote]

I actually did a bit of research to see who actually was in H!P the least amount of time, and it wasn't actually Uta. It looks like Yanagihara Hiromi (Country Musume member who died) was in the group from April - July 1999. Although she did end up dying. Uta was around about 6 months, along with two of the members of Coconuts Musume who did end up leaving right away.
Formerly Mizura
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Will ap change his mind or he would rather die than bieng an H!P idol?
Image Hey
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Sezaki Azusa was introduced as an Egg on April 4 2009 and withdrew before the end of the month, before starting activities. And she is perfect for you Ap since she told very few things about her but that she looked up to Koha-chan ;).
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="205129" data-time="1487084840">
<div>
Ap is Uta.
[/quote]

I actually did a bit of research to see who actually was in H!P the least amount of time, and it wasn't actually Uta. It looks like Yanagihara Hiromi (Country Musume member who died) was in the group from April - July 1999. Although she did end up dying. Uta was around about 6 months, along with two of the members of Coconuts Musume who did end up leaving right away.

</div>
</blockquote>

Sheki Dol also had a member who was only in the group six months before they disbanded because one of them had gotten pregnant.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="204739" data-time="1485956406">
- I wanted to participate with this question in particular since one year ago or so. Maybe it's too long but I didn't know how to make it short with all the details it has. -

:umad: 
From all the members that have ever been under H!P since the beginning until now, you can choose to re-live what was their Idol life exactly as how they lived it. You'll be in the same group as she was. Get the same treatment as she received. Graduate at the same time as she did. Face the same scandals as she did, etc. Who would you choose?
</blockquote>
Sayumi, of course. From joining as a deer-in-the-headlights underdog to graduating as the idolest of the idols to triumphantly returning with my own show a few years later. I'd also get to cuddle with Eri and touch Riho inappropriately in my time off, it couldn't get better than that. 8o

Also bump. :bounce:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
cromartiedropout
つばきファクトリー

Post by cromartiedropout »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="204803" data-time="1486018197">Exposure wise: Ishikawa Rika (MM, v-u-den, Ongaku Gatas, Tanpopo, Country Musume, Romans, DEF. Diva, + 3 shuffles)
</blockquote>

My answer is between this, and either Sayumi or Momochi for their specific brand of legendary.
<p class="bbc_center">❤︎中島早貴❤︎
❤︎梁川奈々美❤︎

❤︎羽賀朱音❤︎船木結❤︎上国料萌❤︎段原瑠々❤︎
❤︎一岡伶奈❤︎高瀬くるみ❤︎野口胡桃❤︎西田汐里❤︎北川亮❤︎
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Momochi for sure. Then I'd get to be in BK, Buono!, and CG.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Chisato, because I'd get to spend all the special time with Maimai.

Or maybe Maimai, because I'd get to spend all that special time with Chisato.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

I like bumping this thread sometimes ;/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~