Fukuda Kanon to Graduate from H!P and ANGERME.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Fukuda Kanon to Graduate from H!P and ANGERME.

Post by Anderei »

I'm watching the stream that I downloaded from jpopsuki (it starts with Moe's introduction and picks up from there, I don't know where the live stream started) and I just want to say I'm really impressed by the number of light blue glowsticks. Mizuki >>> every other new girl.

I'll have real thoughts on it later.

Edit: Also their VTR is really cool and a neat change from the usual. And Maho has on a really ugly outfit for her medley part with Kanon. Editx2: Rina's was way worse.

Kousaten is really great live.

Also, I didn't like Uchouten Love when it came out and I still don't like it now.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'm not sure if I'm missing something. The other members really didn't read any messages for Kanon?

Even 10th got to read messages for Ai and they just spent a few days with her, how is it not even Dawa got any time for that?
Image Hey
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

[quote="phancy"]

Yes, she wrote Ciao Bella Cinquetti's song 'Doushiyou, Watashi'

[/quote]

Seeeems like a bit of a pattern forming.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="phancy" data-cid="193161" data-time="1448888649">
<div>

Yes, she wrote Ciao Bella Cinquetti's song 'Doushiyou, Watashi'

[/quote]

Seeeems like a bit of a pattern forming.

</div>
</blockquote>

Beat me to it. Wouldn't it be hilarious if every song she wrote had "Watashi" somewhere in the title? xD
Last edited by WonderBuono on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It would be like Mano's albums.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The twitter account is an old account that they used back in the days when S'mileage was still 4 members. (You can see that since it says she joined 2010.) xD

As for the messages, it's a tradition for Morning Musume to read messages, this is whole new territory as far as graduations are concerned. Kanon maybe didn't want messages being said to her. She was already weepy during the later half of the concert I doubt she could have stood through all the members talking to her and it would have gotten depressing REALLY fast. I mean, did you see Rikako? 

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]

Thanks. My friend Josh is there. My original plan was to be there, but those plans got derailed by an accident I had earlier this fall. So last night, to console myself, I put in the most recent Angerme concert I have:

Angereme STARTING LIVE TOUR SPECIAL @Nippon Budokan "Taikibansei"
Features Angerme's concert held on May 26, 2015 at Nippon Budokan.  

It's also at Budokan. It's got great song selection and the girls are in peak form--ALL of them. However, somebody forgot to turn the lights on in the arena. It's so DARK! You can hardly make out the girls. And, of course, they keep cutting away from good dance bits to super long shots from the top of the venue, so the girls look like tiny dots. I've never understood why they do that. One establishing shot at the beginning and one at the end are all you need. At least in the one happening now, judging from those clips, they actually have the lights on.

[/quote]

I fell asleep during this concert when I was watching it on DVD on Saturday night, so I re-watched it last night from start to finish. In terms of song selection and performance quality, it might just be the best I've ever seen not only from this group but of all single group H!P concerts I've seen, outside of MM. (Production quality is another matter.) They sing "Taiki Bansei," my new favorite H!P song, twice, opening and closing the concert with it. Who could ask for more?

I watched it in the middle of the night because my sleep pattern's so weird now, so I went back to sleep afterwards and had a few dreams about Kanon and the group. In one dream, I'm reading a front page article in a section of The New York Times and it's about the attempted kidnapping of the group with Kanon quoted in the piece. Then, same dream, I'm talking to my friend Josh about the Kanon graduation concert, which he attended. The rest of the dream takes place in the apartment I grew up in in the South Bronx, only it's now fixed up and looking very different and various family members are living there with me. (We moved away when I was 21 after living there since I was two.) Quite a juxtaposition.

In a later dream, Angerme is in New York to appear on a show on NBC ("Saturday Night Live"? It's not clear which one). They're in my apartment with various handlers. They did one appearance a day earlier and are now rehearsing for a second appearance. They have an English-speaking member named Darlene, who doesn't appear in the dream but whom I visualize as a white American girl. I go into the bedroom where the bulk of the group is sitting with handlers to ask her some questions, but they tell me she's not there. I then go out into the foyer where Kanon and Akari are rehearsing a bit where they emerge from this big TV set. I manage to ask them some questions. Kanon speaks a little English. I asked a few questions but all I remember are: Did Darlene help you in translating instructions from the NBC crew? ("Yes") and Did the crew treat you right? ("Yes") That was pretty easy. I kept wanting to take advantage of this opportunity by asking some real questions, and I had one in mind, but I couldn't think of it on the spot. At that point I woke up. That's all I recall.
Last edited by Madara on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Can I just say the setlist sounds pretty solid but personally Kanon and Rina singing Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan kind of makes me want to cry? But I am extremely biased.

I am also very disappointed about the lack of Risako. :(
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki