[2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by momoirosaya »

Gashin>Sally>Nanakorobi

This single doesn't even come out for another 2 1/2, I feel like I'll be tired of listening to these songs by then since I've had them playing on repeat.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by WonderBuono »

I'm already tired of all but Sally (coincidentally my favorite). Nanakorobi is pretty good I've just heard it a lot already. Gashin is kinda bland.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I really like all of the songs, but "Nanakorobi Yaoki" might be my favorite H!P song since "Ai no Gundan." It's so damn good. "Sally" will probably be the song that is most remembered by the non-wota general public. It's a good cover that manages to remain faithful to the original while still sounding current, and the video is adorable. "Gashin Shoutan" is the most conventionally H!P sounding of the three, but it's really well done, and I can see it growing on me even more over time.

Overall, this is a really strong single that by rights should outsell "Taiki Bansei."

I really hope the auditions don't yield more than two new members, because they've got a really good thing going with this lineup right now.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Nana Korobi is my favorite song. The MV is nice, but nothing spectacular. Sally is really catchy and I do like the MV for it more. I don't like the sound of Gashin Shoutan, I didn't really like the concert rip, and I still don't really like it, but the energy the girls put into the performance of the MV made me like it a bit more. I've never seen Rina look so happy and enthusiastic before.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

MahoutsukaiSally MV is out !

The MV is adorable, 3rd gen is lovely and the song is really cute (mahariku maharata yanbare yanyanyan !) !
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

They sold more than 42k5 (a little more than Taiki Bansei 1st week). I'm happy they did the same sales, this line-up is great (even though I loved the previous one) - I begin to like Maho more and I'm really pleased Rinapuu finally woke up - I really hope they'll add a good Egg, only one, as 4kie.

Gashin Shoutan grew on me, I like it now.
On H!S, Nana Korobi Ya Oki's performance at their release event was shown. When it comes to group shots, I always focus on Rikako (even though I like Murotan or Takechan more). She has so much energy !
Campy <3 !
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Rikako's definitely a charmer. There's something so infectious about her energy and smile that makes me, who pays more attention to Kananan and Murotan since they're my favorites, look at her and go "D'awww look at this smiley doof" hahaha.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one to be under her charm, even with others favorites (yay for Murotan ! x) ) !
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Rikako's definitely a charmer. There's something so infectious about her energy and smile that makes me, who pays more attention to Kananan and Murotan since they're my favorites, look at her and go "D'awww look at this smiley doof" hahaha.
[/quote]

Why are we the same person sometimes
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki