Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

[2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by Anderei »

Nanakorobi outfits:

Sally preview:
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_yZ7mGo ... Z7mGoxw</a>

Sally outfits:

I'm glad that Sally is (seemingly) not the main a-side.

Description from jplop from a person I think was at Budokan:

'Nanakorobiyaoki had a bit of a Otome no Gyakushuu vibe, but then more up tempo, it got a bit of Taiki Bansei in the mix.

Gashinshoutan is a bit more funky, but not as disco-esque as Taiki Bansei.'

Even though I liked Taiki Bansei, it got old crazy fast because of how repetitive it is, so I hope the new funky song is better about that.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/7TlRI4cjg5U">Concert rip of Sally</a>

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/aQshYlCvt3c">A new clip of them learning the dance for Sally</a>

The woman choreographing it is the same one who did Yattatu-chan and Atrashii Watashi ni Nare. The point of the dance is having moves that match the songs, for example the 'HA' they're all surprised, and on the 'yan' they no an 'iyaan' (like embarrassed 'no') move. Also Maho is riding a broomstick on and he other members are the clouds.

The 3 new members are supposed to be new magic girls and the other members are supposed to be more experienced with magic, so their dances are different.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/3iQnD48kPuk">Concert Rip of Gashin Shoutan</a>
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/vY8f-0wB3GE">Concert Rip of Nanakorobi Yaoki</a>

I worry this formula of songs is too similar to their last single. I can't tell if I like them yet, but ANGERME so far has a really different sound than S/mileage did. I'm kind of sad in a way.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue May 26, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by Anderei »

I would have liked more of the stuff we got on the 2nd album. I think 3rd gen would fit the music from it and that time period perfectly.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/oNsfCyZJz6s">JIJI Press footage of the Budoukan concert</a>

There's a clip of each song being performed. They sound much better here than in the concert rip.

I didn't like Sally that much at first but now it's stuck in my head, and even though it's a cover it probably going to be my favorite song from this single.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue May 26, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqRUkMHG6M
There's a clip of "Gashinshoutan" at the 46:00 mark or so. It features a Katsuta Rina dance solo (who'd have thought that) and lots of solos for 3ki.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm not really a fan of any of it yet, I'll wait for HQ rips to come out.
Formerly Mizura
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

I like the little bit of Nanakorobi we've been given but I HATE those outfits. They're too frumpy!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

It sounds like all of the solo lines in Sally were 3rd gen (except for some talking lines by Dawa and Kanon). Maho sounds a little like Kana did when she first joined. Anyways, it's my favorite of the three songs so far, haha. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I like Gashin Shoutan.

It really feels like Kanon's graduation song with all the lines she got at the beginning. Especially since she wa complaining about 3ki stealing her lines for the last single.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="188346" data-time="1432745529">It sounds like all of the solo lines in Sally were 3rd gen (except for some talking lines by Dawa and Kanon). Maho sounds a little like Kana did when she first joined. Anyways, it's my favorite of the three songs so far, haha.</blockquote>god fuck I think you finally figured it out I've been slaying myself trying to figure out who her voice reminds me of
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Haru" data-cid="188337" data-time="1432737101"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqRUkM ... UkMHG6M</a>

There's a clip of "Gashinshoutan" at the 46:00 mark or so. It features a Katsuta Rina dance solo (who'd have thought that) and lots of solos for 3ki.</blockquote>

I would have expected Akari for a dance solo but whatever floats their boat lol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I like it. From the fan recording, there seemed to be very few Kanon solo lines (or maybe none at all; it's too LQ for me to be sure). So it's like a preview of the future.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

A lack of Kanon on Nanakorobi is a bit disappointing to me, to be honest.  Feels like the song that fits her most.  I really love jpop songs with this sort of classical influence so I'm excited to hear the song in full.
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

Does anyone want a copy of the single? I am going to the Nagoya event on June 14. PM me if you want a copy.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="188425" data-time="1433171142">
I like it. From the fan recording, there seemed to be very few Kanon solo lines (or maybe none at all; it's too LQ for me to be sure). So it's like a preview of the future.</blockquote>

Someone said in the news report videos, her, Rina, and Rikako aren't even holding mics (that sounds really odd to me though) so it's possible that there's none at all.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Just checked and they were right, they aren't. That's odd :/ They were just dancing in the background. Maybe something just happened that day with their mikes or something...?
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Maybe, but all the videos of other performances had their mics. Including the the song they did before. It was the encore though so I guess something could have happened.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Wow that performance of Nana Korobi Ya Oki is cool though surprised at the lack of Nyon, Rinapuu, and Rikako :0
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ayaka just explained on Hello Station that Rina, Rikako, and Kanon are the dance group and don't sing for Nanakoro. It's odd, it's like they're doing an E-girls(EXILE) thing, but is rather have them sing. The dance they're doing isn't too much different from the others except for when they get on the ground :/

I guess to make up for that Rina and Kanon are the centers of Gashinshoutan, and Rikako is the center for Sally.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, that's odd. Mostly because I wouldn't put Rina in a dance group, the choreo isn't that different like you said, and Rikako could use the singing practice even if there's no solos.

Hopefully they don't try to do it often or for other groups.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Yeah Ayaka also mentioned that they all though it was unusual for Rina to be in the dance group, but that they all surprised at how she danced.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I would have done Dawa, Akari and Kanon. Rikako would be my fourth or my new girl choice.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I hope this means Rina, Kanon, and Rikako are doing something else cool though :/ Like maybe they made it like this was so theother members can perform the song without them when they're off doing some cool thing...
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

[quote="Anderei"]
Yeah, that's odd. Mostly because I wouldn't put Rina in a dance group, the choreo isn't that different like you said, and Rikako could use the singing practice even if there's no solos.

Hopefully they don't try to do it often or for other groups.
[/quote]

I agree with all of this, but I think it's kind of an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind them trying it again, if it were done better. 
Last edited by Banana on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

For me, Rina's always been both a good dancer and singer... It's just about finding a way to get her to actually put effort and power into it lol. I can only imagine her going all out dancing and singing--she'd be really good.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Short radio rip of Gashin Shoutan
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4dvrx_sY6I">Dance and song preview of Mahou Tsukai Sally</a> for the Idol Festival

and <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YegB7LJ72lY">comment</a>

Looks like only 3rd gen has solo lines
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

It's so cute I love it! Hopefully the mv has a background or something.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think for the background this is one of those times where they can use a green screen and it would actually be good. It would be really cute if they did it in a similar style to Otona ni Narutte!
rikako♡eripon♡airi