[2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Elpis
ANGERME

Re: [2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by Elpis »

I like the song so far. Even though its a cover of an older song it sounds fresh in a way. I can't get used to the member color change though. It makes identifying who's who (especially with the new girls) even harder.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2015.07.22] ANGERME - Nanakorobi Yaoki / Gashin Shoutan / Mahoutsukai Sally

Post by Anderei »

Same, during Taiki Bansei when live event photos got posted I was like 'where the fuck did all these Akari fans come from?' She usually has a lot of glow sticks anyway but all the red threw me off.

Anyway, I like Nana and Gashi but Sally feels kind of aggressively mediocre. And the outfits are like Chotomate's ugly cousins.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I was paying attention to 3rd gen in the Sally video and saw a glimpse of red during the video, and was like "When did Take-chan get so tall?" before I realized it was Ayaka. The only people who I think actually suit their new colors are Rina and Meimi.They could have just given out light green, orange, and pink to 3rd gen and made everything easier for us.

I think the outfit design is cute, but the colors don't work. They should all one or two colors (like black) with member color accents.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I really love the dance for Sally. I think out of all the songs, Nana Korobi Ya Oki is my least favorite. I'm always a sucker for an anime song cover. I love how everyone gets some sort of attention in Angerme during a song. I feel like all the groups aside from Morning Musume do this. It's starting to bother me.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I actually just commented to TnB the other day that I'm surprised how quickly I got used to the color change haha.

I like this whole single, but I think Nanakorobi Yaoki is my favorite.  The Mahou Tsukaitai Sally costumes are so freaking cute and I love that third gen get the push in it.  And Rikako doing the lame Sally shouts at the end is super adorable instead of lame which is what I normally think of some things.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I really like Nanakorobi ya oki. I don't really like Gashin shoutan. Sally is a cool song, but the outfits could've been done better.

I like how they divide the girls up into different groups for each song and let everyone get some spotlight.
Formerly Mizura
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/obySKgCWYPA">Performance from Budoukan</a>

The smoke effect was really cool! I heard heard them talk about on their radio show so I was excited to see it!

They continue to cut out the 2nd verse because it's not going to be used for the festival I presume, although I wish they would have shown the full performance. Maybe Hello! Station will show it.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

https://youtu.be/obySKgCWYPA?t=3m25s

They are serving me 8th grade talent show level synchronization here and it's killing me LOL. I won't bother to comment on the vocals.
Nanakorobi Yaoki is easily the best part of this single to me, which only serves to make me more irritated about the lack of Kanon.
Last edited by Farrah on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Saya"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4dvrx_sY6I">Dance and song preview of Mahou Tsukai Sally</a> for the Idol Festival

and <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YegB7LJ72lY">comment</a>

Looks like only 3rd gen has solo lines
[/quote]

[quote="Saya"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/obySKgCWYPA">Performance from Budoukan</a>

The smoke effect was really cool! I heard heard them talk about on their radio show so I was excited to see it!

They continue to cut out the 2nd verse because it's not going to be used for the festival I presume, although I wish they would have shown the full performance. Maybe Hello! Station will show it.
[/quote]
This song is adorable. The little smoke effect is probably my favorite. I watched it over and over.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Sally's song is adorable ! I really like that different girls are pushed on the different songs.
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nanakorobi's MV will be out Wednesday.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I have no idea why but Kanon's dancing in Nanakorobi makes me feel really uncomfortable.  Other than that I really love this song.
Kaori • Risako 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm not really sure about the MV yet. I like the song so far. It has a very halloween like sound to it. My main problem is identifying members. I can really only identify 5 out of the 9.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Well, Rina and Rikako are almost nowhere to be seen which is part of your problem.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Nanakorobi Yaoki's MV is up !

Rinapuu and Rikako have hardly any screentime but otherwise, I like this song a lot. Takechan's, Meimei's and Muro's voices totally fit the song in my opinion ! I don't know why but Kanon's dance/face make me feel uneasy, as well as the dance part on the ground.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

Out of the three girls who sing the same line (Mizuki, Meimi, Akari), Mizuki sounds the best. She makes it the best line of the song. The way Mizuki carries herself with so much confidence is so mesmerizing. I can't wait to see more of her once Kanon is gone.
Meimi seriously needs to grow her hair again. And like Sakura, I was impressed with her at first and then not impressed any more.
Last edited by smtmissin on Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm pretty impressed with it. The Hello! Station ver. doesn't really do the MV justice. I was able to identify almost all the members this time around. I didn't see much of Maho, Rikako (I didn't see Rina at all), but the song was okay that way. They'll be getting their spotlight in other parts. The MV was typical of H!P, but it a combination of that and the song made me want to keep watching more.

Kanon's dancing on the otherhand really stood out and she definitely looked weird at times. Memi didn't really impress me during this single either, but there's always next time. Takeuchi Akari did a good job though.
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm glad I'm not the only one weirded out by Kanon's dancing hahaha
Kaori • Risako 

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW4wN2J1X1E

Maho Tsukai Sally MV preview. I'm guessing its probably going to be showed on Hello! Station this week.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Gashin Shoutan MV preview (not great quality video, a better one will probably pop up shortly.)

Personally this has been my favorite song of the bunch this single around.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They put the most music video effort into Gashin Shoutan. I think of the three songs, it's my least favorite song. I'm a sucker for anime songs so they usually jump ahead of everything regardless. And it helps they have a cute and colorful music video to go with it. <3 But Nanakorobi Yaoki kind of ear wormed its way into me. Stick enough english in a song and it usually does, for me at least.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I don't really like Gashin Shoutan so far but I'm waiting for the full MV to have a more accurate opinion. (And apparently too much Kanyon)
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Well she was barely featured in Nanakorobi Yaoki, and won't be much in Sally, and she's graduating soon, so personally I'm glad there will too much of her.

I like the color scheme for Gashin! It's cute! But the TIKI BUN warehouse doesn't fit. :/
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
^Well she was barely featured in Nanakorobi Yaoki, and won't be much in Sally, and she's graduating soon, so personally I'm glad there will too much of her.

I like the color scheme for Gashin! It's cute! But the TIKI BUN warehouse doesn't fit. :/
[/quote]

Their background.... I cannot take my focus off that stupid wall. I'm pretty sure it's one of those walls that they use at schools in America to divide rooms... they're all just a bunch of separated pieces put together WHY WOULDN'T YOU COVER THAT WITH SOMETH....

THIS IS ALL IT IS OMG 

Spoiler: [+]

guys I can't deal with the bg sorry. Idk if they're even in the same place that Tiki Bun was didn't look close enough back but I think they're just in a school or basketball court but didn't feel like giving us the whole school feel so now they're supposed to just be in some random half of a basketball court???
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here's a very poor quality version of the Maho Sally PV. Full thing though. :)
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

For as much as I like the song, that was disappointing. Something didn't seem to fit with the song but I can't tell what; it just feels off. The girls look quite uninthused from what I can see of their faces (I'm on my phone) and I feel like this song would be a perfect opportunity I play with cute and wacky faces and over exaggerate things. I would have liked to see more shots of the girls practicing magic instead if just one each. Maybe something like they all fail in the beginning but perfect it by the end. That would have been nice.

Edit: The girls practicing magic refers to 3ki only since there are only shots of them practicing.
Last edited by star on Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I dont recall Murotan practicing
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Gashin Shoutan on on the Music+ at 25:22.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="Solarblade"]
I dont recall Murotan practicing
[/quote]
It looked like it on my phone, but you are right, she doesn't. It just would have been nice to see more of those shots.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>