[2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Derby
ANGERME

Re: [2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by Derby »

Did they give Sakurako the green color and Kanon's old hairstyle because she's kinda chubby now?
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: [2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by MejraThea »

She's always been thicker than the others. I doubt the reason for the color, at least, was because of that.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Naaaw man naaaw Aikawa Maho, Uemura Akari and Yamaki Risa are (and Yurina was) also green and they're thiiin! They do it more by atmosphere/mood the member gives off and connects it to a color more than how they look  =3  (At least that's how it seems to me.)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Yeah, it's mostly based off of personality and such more than something like weight. Zukki got green since it's a sort of cute, playful color and has that association, and Sakurako is... ridiculously cute.  :heart:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="190546" data-time="1438999642">
She's always been thicker than the others. I doubt the reason for the color, at least, was because of that.</blockquote>No she hasn't been, take a look at her Kenshuusei pictures from previous years, she was a lot thinner. It's like Kanon all over again.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I didn't follow her as a kenshuusei, only as Kobushi. But since Kobushi was announced, she has always been thicker than the others.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I noticed Sakurako and Ayaka both seem a little thicker than most of the girls. I hope they don't get shit for it, I would really hate for another girl to go through the same thing as Kanon.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Molly"]
I noticed Sakurako and Ayaka both seem a little thicker than most of the girls. I hope they don't get shit for it, I would really hate for another girl to go through the same thing as Kanon.
[/quote]

While I don't necessarily disagree, I think Hirose's curves are more akin to Fukumura (though not as, erm, extreme.) More like... Curvy? Not just general thickness lol. Kinda like how Risako was or Maro is?
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Well there was a long period of time where everyone was calling Risako fat and treating her badly as well.
ImageImage
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Molly"]
Well there was a long period of time where everyone was calling Risako fat and treating her badly as well.
[/quote]

This is true.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think Fujii is thicker as well.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Of course they're going to call her out on it, especially since this weight gain is recent and very noticeable. While Rio and Ayaka just seem to have thicker bodies (a lot of H!P members do), Sakurako has been continuously gaining weight. She looks bigger in her Dosukoi photos than she did for the original Nen ni wa Nen ones. It could just be puberty, or stress, who knows. But as someone in the public eye she's going to have to keep an eye on her figure. It's just part of the job.

Japanese culture isn't like western culture where you tread lightly around weight, and calling someone fat there doesn't have as negative connotations as it does in western countries.

Rather than Kanon though, she seems like the Maasa of this group.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Ayapan reminds me of a tiny Saitou Hitomi.

[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/960j3j-XR4g">Nen ni wa Nen</a>

Honestly this PV is so boring, but I wasn't expecting anything anyways since it's not a new song.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/960j3j-XR4g">Nen ni wa Nen</a>

Honestly this PV is so boring, but I wasn't expecting anything anyways since it's not a new song.
[/quote]

They had such an easy opportunity to do something, though I'm the same as I wasn't expecting much. I mean right in the lyrics are things that are easy to film the girls doing--accidentally ripping your tights, forgetting your umbrella, studying for a test, etc. It could all be in the same room/scene as the close-ups with props and it'd still be somewhat interesting hahaha. I'm sad they're back in the white outfits since I feel they lack personality, but the girls look great so that's a plus :) 

PS--Minami's hairstyle is killer in Nen ni wa Nen vs. the other songs of the single! <3
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I agree it was pretty boring. But, I'm loving Ayaka and Sakurako.
ImageImage
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Preview for Dosukoi

Looks like a fun PV

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="190299" data-time="1438283685">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190283" data-time="1438234641">
Whoever chose Sakura's outfit should be fired. I think they should be wearing uniforms.
</blockquote>

I agree with you Saya and you had a better idea than they did, to me.</blockquote>
Well it looks like they got them in some! (for a different song though)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Gdi Ogawa was soooo cute in that preview Q_Q
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="190668" data-time="1439331827">
Preview for <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31awo ... Dosukoi</a>

Looks like a fun PV</blockquote>

Whoa, I'm surprised, this actually looks interesting! If this video is any indication I think Kobushi will probably appeal to different kinds of idol fans, because this reminds me of videos I've seen before from other groups; it's really not typical of H!P. Whether or not this is a good thing remains to be seen...
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

I assumed Sakurako got green since she is tallest like Yurina.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The Dosukoi MV seems to be the one that got the majority of the budget. It makes up for Nen ni wa Nens boringness.
Formerly Mizura
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh7kpsslCPQ

Dosukoi PV was released. It's a very fun video, the Hello! Station version cut a lot of stuff out.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="190773" data-time="1439836691"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh7kpss ... psslCPQ</a>

Dosukoi PV was released. It's a very fun video, the Hello! Station version cut a lot of stuff out.</blockquote>

Hello! Station versions are so pointless. They're pretty much all close-ups.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The Hello!Station versions are of unused footage that didn't make it to the official music video. They don't have to do them. They are there just to get you excited for the real thing. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I love the recorded version of Dosukoi so much better than the live. The music video is actually great for me.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

I really enjoyed the video for Dosukoi. It is actually interesting and fun to watch, unlike most videos H!P gives us. I wouldn't mind more PVs like this.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I love this song and I really like the PV! I'm getting excited about Kobushi because I really like what they're putting out there, not only song wise, but the members all have strong or potentially strong characters.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I think it is more cheap, basic, half-assed than it is cute...
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Hopefully, like Dosukoi, they're holding back the good parts.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi