[2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

[2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by momoirosaya »

Kobushi Factory's debut single

You can hear a little bit of the Ramen song on the video on this site. It's a cover of one of Sharan Q's song, but with an updated arrangement.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.fujitv.co.jp/ramen_koizumi/i ... ex.html</a>

(featuring everyone's favorite ex-Momoclo member)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Re: [2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by Elpis »

It seems kind of early for them to get a major debut single, but whatever floats H!P's boat I guess. I don't really like the fact that its a triple A-side. You don't really need a rearranged version of their previous single as the third A-side.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by WonderBuono »

At least we'll probably get a real MV for Nen ni wa Nen (I hope). I'm so ready for this multi-A-side trend to be over though.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Mizura"]
It seems kind of early for them to get a major debut single, but whatever floats H!P's boat I guess. I don't really like the fact that its a triple A-side. You don't really need a rearranged version of their previous single as the third A-side.
[/quote]

And then a re-arrangement of an older song that your boss's band sang, hahaha. I agree, I think I miss the idea of a B-side sometimes..... At least we *sort of* get that feeling from an album, but that's really the only place now haha.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

My only issue with the triple and double a-sides is that we end up getting three mediocre videos and a mixed bag of songs, when I'd rather get one nice, expensive video and maybe an interesting b-side.  I will be interested to see what sound they'll go for with the new song, though.  Really not sure what to expect from them yet since the other songs were technically for their musical.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="188922" data-time="1434681711">
It seems kind of early for them to get a major debut single, but whatever floats H!P's boat I guess. I don't really like the fact that its a triple A-side. You don't really need a rearranged version of their previous single as the third A-side.</blockquote>

Does it? Country Girls went straight major with no indie period at all.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

At this point with H!P I think major debut times are just pulled out of a hat.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I'm at the point where I really just don't care. What real difference is there between major and indies anyway, besides the number of CDs they sell? Is having an indies period really doing them any good? It's not something to celebrate when they're an H!P group, like "OMG someone finally recognized their talent and signed them!" It's almost guaranteed.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

It isn't really that big of a deal to me whether they are signed major or not. I think the main problem I had was in the past they made Indies be a big deal (especially for S/mileage). It just seems like now that they're just guranteeing everyone who makes it into a new group a major debut. Which is a good thing, I don't think any group deserves to be treated the way S/mileage was rumored to be treated back then.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Isn't basically guaranteed anyway? What H!P group hasn't eventually gone major after an indie period?
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san

First episode aired last night. You can hear the song during the opening part.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ramen Daisuki performed on a The Girls Live
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/gwLBU9lBnPc">https://y ... U9lBnPc</a>
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really love this song, but I feel like their performance was lacking something.
Last edited by star on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The instrumental sounded a bit weird at times, but it's a good performance. Wada Sakurako's outfit doesn't work well with the others.
Formerly Mizura
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Am I the only one who couldn't really understand anything? Not in the sense of actually understanding Japanese because I know I can't but in the sense of the instrumental drowning them out and the words sounding kind of garbled together?
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

I feel like all the Girls Live performances are like that! The instrumental is too loud and it drowns out the girls.

Made by Haru!
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I was waiting for a better quality version of Ramen Daisuki before I made this complaint because the other one was a rather crappy concert recording but... yeah I really want to like this song but it feels like they're just shouting the entire thing which kind of ruins it for me.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I really don't like it. :(
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I thought this song was awful when I heard the SharanQ version, but it's really grown on me! I actually like it quite a bit now! And I really like the dance, especially in the beginning.

Whoever chose Sakura's outfit should be fired. The outfits in general don't really match the song though. I think they should be wearing uniforms.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

After watching the Girls' Live and H!P summer performances, I can say that I like some girls as performers.

I'm disappointed with the outfits - I'm not a big fan of casual clothes - and they don't match, especially the colors, in my opinion.

The song is quite repetitive but otherwise not bad. Not great though.

[quote="Saya"]
Whoever chose Sakura's outfit should be fired. I think they should be wearing uniforms.
[/quote]

I agree with you Saya and you had a better idea than they did, to me.
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Kobushi performed the full versions of Ramen Daisuki and Dosukoi at the Tokyo Idol Festival

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/Mw5cl0A9Qbg">http://you ... l0A9Qbg</a>

Dosukoi is Hama-chan center. It has a Japanese style vibe. I assume those silver outfits are for Dosukoi. The fight scene between Sakurako and Rio in the middle was funny! I'm sure their thighs are getting a full work out from that dance.

Edit: Here's the night performance <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3041c ... reation</a>

They sing Ai no Dangan, Ramen, Nen, and Kacchoii Uta.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="190388" data-time="1438552233">
Ai no Dangan, that is.</blockquote>Fixed. And you'd think I'd have gotten it right considering its my favorite Berryz single -_-
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Dosukoi is.... not my preference in songs. But I will say I am coming to really like Kobushi Factory. I have a hard time connecting to new groups/members when they're just in regular typical white outfits. That's such a bad start. But now that I can see them all as individuals, I really like them. I feel like Hirose Ayaka will be a good person to watch as she climbs H!P.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Theres a H!S edit of Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.) this week

Pretty basic, but I do love that they resung the song and added a little bit to the arrangement
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Thank god, the original sucked compared to the live so I'm glad they did it.

New profile photos are up: http://www.helloproject.com/kobushifactory/
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Covers are out.

Normal H!P to me.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

All the covers look pretty nice. I'm not a fan of the last one.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

They look better than what was coming out last year to two years ago, to me... Maybe it's my imagination. I really like em =o. Reg B is generally unimpressive,, but the rest all seem to be pretty decent. Lim B, Lim C and Reg A all feel like they'll be the highest sellers. I loooove Lim B, as I'm sure many others will.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I love Dosukoi's outfits!