[2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="190828" data-time="1440019765">
This week's H!S showed a H!S edit of <a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqs-3ZRdJCY">Ramen Daisuki</a>. Cute.</blockquote>

I had a tiny bit of hope that the recorded version would sound better. Nope. I don't think I've ever hated a Hello! Project song as much as I hate this. This song has no melody! (Sorry for the negativity, but seriously every H!P song I've ever heard as at least grown on me after a few listens. Not this one. At least it's a cover so I don't feel as bad about not liking it?)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: [2015.09.02] Kobushi Factory - Dosukoi! Kenkyo no Daitan/Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta/Nen ni wa Nen (Nen Iri ver.)

Post by GaleKakumei »

Honestly the original is so bad, that I have to say the girls did an amazing song. Personally it reminds me more of a hype song, like Yuujou Junjou Oh Seishun, more of a crowd pleaser. I really like it tbh.

With just the H!s version of Dosukoi you would assume it was just All For One meets Seishun collection, so I definitely think it's something to wait out.

This song is worse than Papancake to you? lol
Last edited by GaleKakumei on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Ramen Daisuki is probably my least favorite a-side. But its really catchy and fun so its not entirely bad.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="GaleKakumei" data-cid="190866" data-time="1440114144">
Honestly the original is so bad, that I have to say the girls did an amazing song. Personally it reminds me more of a hype song, like Yuujou Junjou Oh Seishun, more of a crowd pleaser. I really like it tbh.

With just the H!s version of Dosukoi you would assume it was just All For One meets Seishun collection, so I definitely think it's something to wait out.

This song is worse than Papancake to you? lol</blockquote>

It wasn't until I read your comment that I realized I've never actually heard "Papancake" for some reason. After listening, well... honestly it wouldn't be that bad if Koharu could actually sing, haha.

So yes this song is worse. :P The fact that it's a cover is the only reason I haven't updated my "least favorites" on my profile.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Even my little brother who isn't really into J-Pop starts dancing when this song comes on. I'm surprised by how much I've come to love this song.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

^
^
Haha, fair enough! 
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

For background girls, Rio, Rena, Gucchi and Sako seem to get a lot of screen time, seems like equal to some of the front girls. I kinda hope they keep it this way.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

The English subtitles make the song really ridiculous. Especially the parts with them scooping the water.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I just finished the translation for this in the Data Station and.... there are just so many things wrong with this song. One of them being that Kobushi is singing it.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

After listening to it on headphone i declare that Renako and Hamachan should never sing together >.<
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They debuted at 3 with 19,348 copies.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Not too shabby. I'm glad they're doing relatively well.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I love love the group and their performance.... But there was no reason for me to buy the CD. I didn't want to put a CD in to listen to these three songs, simple as that. They're fun performance songs but not something I want to listen to in the car. Hope their next single has something fun outside of concerts/the occasional viewing online :)
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

The above post reminds me what a pain in the ass being into singles-heavy music had to be before digital formats came along in a big way. "Six minutes have passed, time to either listen again or change the disc!"
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

nearly 9k for second day sales!!! Aren't those usually like 1k-4k? It seems like their promotion event is really helping out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRoAfIhOO4A

The promo event.
I didn't expect for Oricon to skip Ayapan's introduction instead of Rio's. She also got a good amount of screen time in pretty much every video.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Whoever edited/filmed this is a huge Minami wota. But 9k is pretty good for second day sales for a new group, it feels. Although it was 11 years ago, Berryz' first single was 9k first week. Cute was at 23k first week about three years later in '07.

Ogawa is out of this world cute..... I can't... She just. Kobushi Factory makes me happy :)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ranked 3 for the week with about 35k sold.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Kobushi's single has re-ranked!!!!!
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-09-25/
They are back at #4 with 1900 copies!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I guess selling again boxsets help them but anyway, I'm happy for them :).
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="GaleKakumei"]
Kobushi's single has re-ranked!!!!!
http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/d/2015-09-25/
They are back at #4 with 1900 copies!
[/quote]

Wow, that was unexpected O_O