4kies for Angerme !

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: 4kies for Angerme !

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Personally, after this week's H!S I wouldn't get your hopes too high that they'll only add talented girls. They really seem to be pushing girls who simply love Angerme to audition... Mentioning it numerous times "if you don't have dancing or singing experience, that's okay, come audition if you can really say you love Angerme. You're young, so you'll pick up on the other things. The feeling is very important." etc. Not to say they won't add girls with those skills but it seems they're almost trying to broaden the pool of girls who don't have much talent lol...
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
...it seems they're almost trying to broaden the pool of girls who don't have much talent lol...
[/quote]
H!P just doing what it does best.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

It's like they realized that their million monkeys actually managed to create something wonderful, so must destroy it. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

And just after I finally started getting into S/mileage ANGERME thanks to Meimi's fantastic performance in Lilium. :pouty:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Over on H!O, people are theorizing that Meimi might be graduating soon to try to get into the Takarazaka Music School. Having a 4th Generation Audition makes sense, they're already losing Maro as a vocalist in a few months., They would lose their other strong vocalist if Meimi did necessarily graduate to do that. Murota Mizuki is still left, but with Dawa probably graduating next year they probably decided it was time for new members.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

What was their reasoning for Meimi suddenly wanting to join Takarazuka?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Meimi is wasting herself as an idol, the girl deserves to be in musical theater where she can shine in more dramatic roles. Kind of like Mano Erina. She is doing better for herself as a actress than she ever did as an idol. But I doubt she would be joining Takarazuka. That's something she should have thinking about a couple of years ago. While she's still eligible to join, 15-18 and she's 16. She would be in some serious, seeeerious competition. I swear they had talk like this back when Takahashi was all wooing over Takarazuka and then they did the Ribbon no Kishi play and Cinderella. With the new musical theater Engeki Joshibu UF has though, I think Meimi would do well to just join Maasa and kill it with all the musicals they plan on doing now. 

I don't want to lose my other favorite member so soon after Kanon.  :crying: Then all I'll have left is scraps.  
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Takahashi and Meimi couldn't get in anyway because there are height requirements. Meimi can't be more than 5'3.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Apparently Meimi had talked about it in the past. I had no idea about the height requirement.
Formerly Mizura
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
So Saki is one of the judges for the 4kies audition-
[/quote]

For a second, I though it was Ogawa Saki. And remembered it was actually Captain.
I need some coffee.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="AquaChan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="190695" data-time="1439487013">
<div>
So Saki is one of the judges for the 4kies audition-
[/quote]

For a second, I though it was Ogawa Saki. And remembered it was actually Captain.
I need some coffee.

</div>
</blockquote>

This was my bad. I thought it was for 4kis. Seems it was for Tamago Show.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Today is the last day to enter the audition, cant wait to see what comes of this audition!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Ruru, Kaede, and Icchan or bust.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="190749" data-time="1439707586">
Ruru [and] Kaede or bust.</blockquote>

Ditto. Plus Musubu. But Icchan (if it's Ichioka Reina) could be an interesting choice to dance with Rikako (well, if they want to finish their plan to transform Angerme into mini Momusu, they need a dance "duet".)
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Icchan is Ichioka, yep! Funaki wouldn't hurt, either.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I really think Musubu's personality would fit well in ANGERME. I would gladly welcome Kaede too.

(Still holding out on MM for Ruru.)

Ichioka doesn't really draw me in :/ Both her a Riko (of Tsubaki) have been in H!P KKS for a while now, but neither of them feel debut ready to me.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi