[2015.08.19] Morning Musume.'15 - Oh my wish! / SUKAtto My Heart / Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

momoirosaya
つんく♂

[2015.08.19] Morning Musume.'15 - Oh my wish! / SUKAtto My Heart / Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Post by momoirosaya »

Morning Musume '15's 59th single on sale 8/19. Looks like the Chinese site was right about this single too.

Oh my wish!/SUKAtto My Heart/Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Oh my wish!/スカッとMy Heart/今すぐ飛び込む勇気

Oh my wish!/Refresh My Heart/The Courage to Jump In Right Now
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/release/det ... E-7129/</a>

My SUKAtto starting at 21:58 from Harosute
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/1SiDmKHHLro">http://you ... mKHHLro</a>

The outfits are very The Peace like, and the song is funky like Matenrou.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Re: [2015.08.19] Morning Musume.'15 - Oh my wish! / SUKAtto My Heart / Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Post by JPope »

<div>[Starchild] Well alright. Hey, I was diggin' on Musume's funk for awhile. Sounds like it got a three on it though, to me. I was online and I heard some funk with some main ingredients. It was cool, but can you imagine Musume in your funk? Ho! W-E-F-U-N-K, y'all. We Funk... [/Starchild]</div>
<div> </div>
<div>My first impression is that this is pretty generic and uninspiring. </div>
Last edited by JPope on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Re: [2015.08.19] Morning Musume.'15 - Oh my wish! / SUKAtto My Heart / Ima Sugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Post by Derby »

I like the song but the MV couldn't be any more cheapier lol
the moment I miss the plain black background of Wakuteka...
Image Hey
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

I'm pretty sure it's just a promotion, not the MV. Honestly though, I'd rather see an MV of the girls being adorable and having fun over just watching them dance in formation. That said, I absolutely LOVE the outfits! Everyone looks great in them; especially Zukki, Harunan, and definitely Riho who looks beyond stunning for some reason. I'll save forming an opinion on the song until the full version is out.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yeah, that's not the MV. The actual MV is filmed where that big disco ball is. They were just playing the song and filled it in with clips of the girls for fun.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Sayu"]
I'm pretty sure it's just a promotion, not the MV. Honestly though, I'd rather see an MV of the girls being adorable and having fun over just watching them dance in formation. That said, I absolutely LOVE the outfits! Everyone looks great in them; especially Zukki, Harunan, and definitely Riho who looks beyond stunning for some reason. I'll save forming an opinion on the song until the full version is out.
[/quote]
Song sounds good to me.  I'm ready them to change up their sound again!

The fruits of her efforts to lose some weight maybe?  I agree she looks great!

Yes Riho was being especially cute some how lol.
Last edited by Mugi on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Made by Haru!
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Well I guess this is proof that the electro-era is ending. (Otherwise known as the "Colorful Era", I guess, but I've never really liked that name.) Not crazy about the song yet, but it'll probably grow on me. I definitely don't like those outfits though.

The name "Oh my wish!" reminds me of "I WISH", so I keep imagining it as sort of ballad-y. I bet it'll sound totally different though.

Anyway, I guess I'm okay with Momusu changing their sound again (and I'm tired of all the EDM haters complaining, honestly), but I love electro-pop so I'm already missing it. :( Makes me wish H!P would make a group who actually specializes in that style from the beginning.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^We haven't even heard the other two songs yet, you can't say it's ending.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

^ Well by ending I mean "in the process of ending"... we may have some electronic songs but they'll probably be fewer over the next several releases.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I don't like it.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I like the song a lot. But I think part of it was the video that accompanied it, most of their music videos have been dancing with solo shots. Even though this wasn't an MV, it was a good change. 
Formerly Mizura
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Boring. :yawn:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Neither like nor dislike, but I need an MV first.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<div>From an article that someone translated on H!O. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
[quote="goodchao~"]

Oh my wish!

Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Tsunku, Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
  • Divided into 2 team
  • Dancing team : Fukuchan, Riho, Eripon, Ayumin
  • Singing team : Others
  • Zukki quite happy as she got a solo line
  • Some "dialog line" by Akane and Haachin, a message to their senpai

Sukatto My Heart

Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Tsunku, Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke
  • Not much on the comment, just refer to H!S preview~

Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Lyrics: Kodama Ameko / Miura Yoshiko, Composer: Taisei, Arrangement: Hamada "Pierre" Yusuke
  • "Miki : Refreshing and lovely song" A ballad?
  • Main singer : Maachan & Miki

[/quote]
</div>

Formerly Mizura
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Mizura"]

<div>From an article that someone translated on H!O. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="goodchao~" data-cid="1898093" data-time="1436417560">
<div>

Oh my wish!

Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Tsunku, Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru
  • Divided into 2 team
  • Dancing team : Fukuchan, Riho, Eripon, Ayumin
  • Singing team : Others
  • Zukki quite happy as she got a solo line
  • Some "dialog line" by Akane and Haachin, a message to their senpai

Sukatto My Heart

Lyrics: Tsunku, Composition: Tsunku, Arrangement: Suzuki Shunsuke
  • Not much on the comment, just refer to H!S preview~

Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki

Lyrics: Kodama Ameko / Miura Yoshiko, Composer: Taisei, Arrangement: Hamada "Pierre" Yusuke
  • "Miki : Refreshing and lovely song" A ballad?
  • Main singer : Maachan & Miki

[/quote]
</div>

</div>
</blockquote>

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">It's interesting they put all the lead girls as the dance team. Kind of curious to see if it's going to be evenly distributed like Angerme's or it'll be mostly Masaki, Haruka, and Maria. 
<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Since recently hearing a clip of Masaki sing Melodies at her birthday event, I'm excited to see her lead on a song. Don't know how Miki will fair.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I like the instrumental... But something about the way the lines flow, I don't like. It still feels like... idk? Too may pauses? Too bunched up? I can't quite explain it but that part I'm not a fan of....

And omg omg omg... Maa-chan and Miki on a main!? Already?? I cannot fucking wait to see that! I worry the high pitches may hurt my ears, but Miki's got a softer voice than Maa-chan, so maybe it'll all even out?
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

Eripon on a dance team? :whatthe: Although, it's not surprising considering the bizarre dancing spotlight Rina got in the Angerme single. But it'd be so much better if the dance team was Riho/Ayumi/Miki with Mizuki and Sakura as the lead singers. That would actually make sense. 
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Don't forget Erina had a dance battle with Kudo during Moonlight Night and she did just fine.
And I like that the new girls will have some spotlight with this single. Btw are all the other groups releasing triple-A sides now too??

Image Hey
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="189698" data-time="1436445052">
Eripon on a dance team? :whatthe: Although, it's not surprising considering the bizarre dancing spotlight Rina got in the Angerme single. But it'd be so much better if the dance team was Riho/Ayumi/Miki with Mizuki and Sakura as the lead singers. That would actually make sense.</blockquote>

I thought the same thing but then I remembered she's actually a better dancer than she is a singer. XD

And Maa-chan/Miki lead.... I think I'm going to die from happiness.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Derby"]
Don't forget Erina had a dance battle with Kudo during Moonlight Night and she did just fine.
And I like that the new girls will have some spotlight with this single. Btw are all the other groups releasing triple-A sides now too??
[/quote]

Juice=Juice has been doing double-A singles, along with Country Girls. C-ute's most recent single was their first triple-A, we'll see if that continues for them. The exact same thing goes for Angerme, their last single is their first triple-A. Kobushi's debut is a triple-A single, though one of the songs is just a different edit of their indie song. (as far as I can tell.)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Eripon's a good dancer. She's not Riho level, but she's definitely not Harunan.

I hope this singing and dancing team divisions don't continue :/ This is not E-girls. I hope Eri gets a solo line in SUKAtto since there is a chance she is dual center with Riho in SUKAtto based on her position in the photos.

I am excited to hear a MaaMiki main song though. And SUKAtto has been growing on me.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Everyone in Morning Musime (with a few exceptions) has gotten to the level of dancing where I don't think there's a huge difference between them, to be honest. Maybe there would be if they did harder dancing but I no longer watch performances and think that Ayumi and Riho are leagues ahead of the other girls.

The idea of a Masaki lead makes me ill.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I like it. Its nice to have a non-electro pop song for them. I really like the outfits too. I love them actually. They remind me a bit of the "Wonderful Rush" outfits from Love Live, which is probably why I like them. I'm excitedvto hear the rest of this single and the Maa/Miki song.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

Sukatto is admittedly kind of meh but I like the outfits. The other two sound promising, even with a Maa/Miki lead ( seriously, who thought of THAT combo? )
Mostly I'm just excited for a Zukki solo because I'm predictable.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

I... really don't get how Eripon could possibly be considered a good dancer, lol. But I still find the differences between the girls' dancing to be really noticeable, almost painfully so at times. (It depends on the dance, of course.)

I'm hoping the Maa/Miki-led song will somehow involve piano playing. Like actual piano playing, not air piano. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

12th gen still really sticks out like a sore thumb in dances. Mostly Haga and Ogata. Harunan is at the point where if your watching the group she blends in, but once you start looking at them individually she sticks out.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Anderei"]

[/quote]

Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Kanon's looking good!

Damn, is Maria really tall or is that just the heels?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="yuzu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="189703" data-time="1436454316">
<div>
[/quote]

Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to.

</div>
</blockquote>

I agree, I fear for my ears.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="189712" data-time="1436457984">
Kanon's looking good!

Damn, is Maria really tall or is that just the heels?</blockquote>
She's the tallest in her generation. I think she's the same height as Mizuki.

The instrumental of the song reminds me vaguely of the song Uptown funk.
Formerly Mizura