New Corner--English Proverbs

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

New Corner--English Proverbs

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Q: Is this even a new corner or just something to do the lottery from? It's difficult to see if it'll continue or not. If not, a mod can delete this thread/merge it. Thanks.

I felt this should be it's own thread if it continues as an on-going corner! Today Nonaka Miki hosted the first English Proverb corner, where she taught the members of MM'15 some phrases. It's pretty interesting. Not quite a surprise English lesson, but pretty damn close. The girls tried to figure out on their own what each proverb meant.

First episode is here (Keep in mind they also did the lottery for their handshakes as well in this episode.)

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: New Corner--English Proverbs

Post by WonderBuono »

It says it's supposed to be a Hello! Sta corner so maybe it should be merged with that thread?

In any case, I was very happy to see this! As I said before, I love any opportunity to hear Miki's English. :)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: New Corner--English Proverbs

Post by momoirosaya »

This isn't a new corner, they did it as a joke if I'm correct. I will check the video again when I have time if a Niger mod doesn't get to it first.
rikako♡eripon♡airi