[2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

[2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

We've known their next single was coming in early November for quite some time, but now there are finally decent details.

Unsurprisingly for a triple A-side, there are 3 regular and 3 limited editions. <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/release/det ... 62/">Hello! Project discography page</a>

I heard that on H!P Station it was announced Kanon wrote Watashi, but there are fuller details for the songs that I don't know where it originates. But here's what <a class="bbc_url" href="https://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/ ... le/">Hello! News Service claims</a>:

Desugita Kui wa Utarenai
  • Lyrics: Kodama Ameko
  • Composition: Uozumi Yuki (LoVendoЯ)
  • Arrangement: Miyanaga Jirou, Uozumi Yuki (LoVendoЯ)

Dondengaeshi
  • Lyrics: Hoshibe Shou
  • Composition: Uchuu Kei
  • Arrangement: Tokisawa Nao, Sekiguchi Q Dai
Watashi
  • Lyrics: Fukuda Kanon (ANGERME)
  • Composition: Taisei (Sharan Q)
  • Arrangement: Hamada Pierre Yusuke
EDIT: Ahh, the source of the credits is here.
Last edited by JoshuaJSlone on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Post by WonderBuono »

Nice! I see some familiar names, and I'm especially excited for Uozumi Yuki's and Taisei's composed songs; Kodama Ameko and Hoshibe Shou both have really interesting lyrics, and as I said I'm really really excited to hear Kanon's lyrics.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Re: [2015.11.11] ANGERME - Desugita Kui wa Utarenai / Dondengaeshi / Watashi (single)

Post by arcobaleno »

Oh wow!! That's pretty cool that Uozumi Yuki is composing a song for them.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

It has struck me that Kanon wrote a song for herself with a personal pronoun as a name, and it's somehow not Maro.

EDIT: Also that between Kanon, Kodama Ameko, and Uozumi Yuki, this single has a lot of 20-something women behind the scenes.
Last edited by JoshuaJSlone on Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp40K6P ... ndengaeshi preview</a>
Sounds like an anime opening, not my thing, but I'll wait for the whole song before voicing my opinion.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

It definitely does sound like an anime opening. I like the song so far, but that might change once I've heard the studio vocals.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I liked Yuki's compositions for Lovendor so I'm excited to hear this new song, and I'm of course interested in hearing Kanon's solo (but I'm not sure that title was a brilliant idea..).
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Here's a full radio rip of Dondengaeshi.

This is so mainstream sounding to me. I mean it sounds great but it just doesn't feel H!P to me. But if it helps the group gain more ground in the eyes of the public, I'll take it. Angerme are a great group.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

Seriously, it sounds so much like a generic anime OP, I feel like I've heard it before. I'm curious how that song composed by LoVendoЯ's member will turn out, though I don't really like their music either.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

I love it so yea it must be very mainstream lol.  I tend to love songs like this.

Made by Haru!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I agree that's definitely more conventional than conventionally H!P, but I like it. The chorus sounds like something MomoClo would do. 

I'm one of the guys who, for years, clamored for more outside composers within H!P, so I'm not gonna complain about a more mainstream sounding single, although I understand the fine line between keeping things fresh and keeping H!P unique.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I really like Dondengaeshi. Its catchy and I really like the use of instruments opposed to mainly synthy sounds.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

HOLY CRAP, I love Dondengaeshi! Definitely didn't expect that sound.

(JPope, you're so right about the chorus; the melody is very Momoclo)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Donden outfits:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I like them, they're cute.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Radio rip of Desugita Kui wa Utarenai.

THIS was the Angerme I wanted with that name change. xD Thank you Yuki! 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

ANGERED is officially my favorite group in H!P. For the time being, at least.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This is awesome. I'm interested to see what they'll do for the MV.
Formerly Mizura
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="191881" data-time="1444482942">Radio rip of Desugita Kui wa Utarenai.

THIS was the Angerme I wanted with that name change. xD Thank you Yuki!</blockquote>
Aaaaand into the basket it goes. :jam:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

This song makes the single worth buying. Uozumi is too good for LoVendoЯ. :ph34r:
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

If I end up liking Watashi, I might just have to buy this single.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Star"]
ANGERED is officially my favorite group in H!P. For the time being, at least.
[/quote]

Same here. They are getting the best, most interesting music by far.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Wow, wasn't expecting that at all.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It sounds cool, but I really don't like metal music. :/
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

Okay, I was not really expecting that... But I really like it, I listen to a lot of metal music, so this is a win for me.
I am getting more and more interested in ANGERME as they keep on getting the best songs.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Dondengaeshi is pretty unexpected! Gave me the most :O of a Hello! Project song in a long time.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

There is a reason ANGERME has been my number 1 group in H!P since Berryz "hiatus".
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

That opening cliche music kills me, but... surprisingly... I like Desugita. Definitely different than anything else in H!P coming out right now. Angerme has a good mix now.... Some bubblegum, some funk and now some metal.