[2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

[2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Post by MejraThea »

Triple A-side single was announced at the 11/7 Day concert. Includes One and Only. [Source]

I cried.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Re: [2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Post by momoirosaya »

They will barely be able to do any promotion with Riho because she'll graduate 2 days later. They should've made the release day sooner.

At least she gets a solo song.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: [2015.12.29] Morning Musume.'15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi / ENDLESS SKY / One and Only

Post by Solarblade »

I've mentioned it already, but it's just odd that this is set to release two days before Riho graduates and the group turns into MM'16...I feel like this is kind of a shoved-in single which is why I assume that Wakacchanai might be the leading song, but I'll be curious to see what happens in the next couple weeks.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Shoved in, two days before, Wakacchanai, One and Only, who cares.  :weeeh:  :weeeh:  :weeeh:  (No offense meant)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

NOT looking forward to Wakacchanai being on this single. Their third song better rock my god damn socks off. I can barely stand One and Only.

But for Riho I will buy all 3 of those regular editions. Might as well shoot for a Sakura trading card to sooth my woes. (Group cards are nice too.)

Overall 2015 has been a suck year for Morning Musume for me, probably as bad as 2005, but 2005 was the worst for me as far as singles went. At least 2006 had Sexy Boy, so I'm hoping for a great upturn with 2016. 

This may be released right before she graduates but you know UF will do everything in their power to promote before release. They are already scheduled to be recording a Music Japan at the end of the month. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I wanted an album. :(
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I stand corrected about them not having a single.

Still haven't heard the other new song, and a Riho solo? Are they just forcing tradition because they can? Because all those promotions are going to be shoved in between the annual HP flu season, I mean, the winter concerts.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
NOT looking forward to Wakacchanai being on this single. Their third song better rock my god damn socks off. I can barely stand One and Only.
[/quote]

I agree, sort of. Wakacchanai I didn't like at all when I first heard it, but now I've semi-warmed up to it. But definitely not A-side worthy. One and only..... is One and only. It's catchy, and I've caught myself singing it, but overall I think it could have been done better. Hopefully the third will knock your socks off, though.  :wub: If it is what I hope it is.

^ Also, Kitaoji, that's great. You really made me laugh.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Some girls sings, Ayumi and Erina rap and Riho just stands in the middle breakdancing? Because I'd be down for that.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Not exactly your kindest moment.
phancy
Kenshuusei

Post by phancy »

I doubt Wakacchanai is an A side. It would probably get announced with One and Only since we've heard it already.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Wow, this has rush job all over it. I was expecting an album because they wouldn't have to promote it as heavily.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I was hoping the 60th single would be something great, but now I'm not so sure. I'll wait and see.
Formerly Mizura
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

I'm not surprised by this news in the slightest. This is definitely a rush job but at least Riho will get something :) I thought One and Only was OK and I haven't heard Wakacchanai yet but from what you're all saying I hope Riho's solo and any other new song we get will be amazing.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I mean it's still not impossible they'll get an album but I wouldn't get my hopes up... Riho solo... This is reminding me of Kanyon's graduation this month and how she can only perform her solo song for a short bit before she departs.... Looks like it'll be the same for Riho. Wonder what kind of lyrics they'll give her and if she'll cry?

Also, dear god pls no Wakacchanai as the leading song of the single, that's so bad. This is all so rushed but don't do that to us.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

This is the most pointless single ever. 
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

Maybe they'll give Riho a solo dance as well  :banana: .
Not really looking forward to this rushed single though.
Last edited by Hotaru on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Thea"]
[/quote]

One of the best dancers in Morning Musume history, and yeah, I'd like to see her dance rather than sing, show off what made her the real ace. Is that so wrong? Can I have a Do It! Now song? I LIKE that Morning Musume and yes it's something that would knock my socks off. We obviously have two different types of socks. 
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

This just sounds so rushed, and that doesn't usually promise amazing results, so I'm not exactly that happy. Okay, I might be wrong and this could turn out to be a great single, but I doubt that...
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

Wow, I was wondering what they were going to do with the two new songs since Riho's on them. I agree with everyone that this is a bit rushed. I wonder how it will do sales and promotion wise sice they have to get everything out in a month...
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

It's especially shitty timing because this is the 60th. This is another huge milestone for MM, and that they're going to throw together something slipshod...
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Well it seems people that went to the concert today said they announced the tracklist, but theres no real official confirmation yet so im holding off til otherwise
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="192803" data-time="1446924473">
<div>
[/quote]

One of the best dancers in Morning Musume history, and yeah, I'd like to see her dance rather than sing, show off what made her the real ace. Is that so wrong? Can I have a Do It! Now song? I LIKE that Morning Musume and yes it's something that would knock my socks off. We obviously have two different types of socks. 

</div>
</blockquote>

She should get to dance, I agree. But basically saying that she shouldn't get to sing at all when this is her last single is a bit harsh.

Regarding the tracklist, here's what is posted on H!O but as Solarblade said, it is yet unconfirmed (fixed the romaji, ew):

<div>1. One And Only</div>
<div>2. Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai</div>
<div>3. BRAVE no Kami-sama ~Zenshin Zenrei~ (Riho Solo)</div>
<div>4. Naishobanashi</div>
<div>5. One And Only (Instrumental)</div>
<div>6. Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai (Instrumental)</div>
<div>7. BRAVE no Kami-sama ~Zenshin Zenrei~ (Instrumental)</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>So if this is actually it, besides Riho's solo, it's a crap job and obviously just done for Riho. Which I'm not complaining. </div>
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I can't remember the last time I cared so little about a future MM single release.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

As long as so many of you already didn't care for the two newest songs, the 60th was pretty bound to disappoint whether it released in December or March.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Welcome to the BBS.  :lol:
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]
As long as so many of you already didn't care for the two newest songs, the 60th was pretty bound to disappoint whether it released in December or March.
[/quote]

I'd like to think that if this single fermented further, it would go past the stage of putting Wakkachanai on it, but that might not be the case. I mean it was performed for the first time early September. That'd be 3 months before its single gets released.... It just doesn't seem right. It seems even more wrong when you imagine their next single coming out sometime early next year.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

MM singles have been disappointing in general. Has Naishobanashi ever been performed before like Watashi no mo wakacchanai?
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

[quote="Mizura"]
MM singles have been disappointing in general. Has Naishobanashi ever been performed before like Watashi no mo wakacchanai?
[/quote]

Nope at least not yet.