[2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: [2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by WonderBuono »

HouPri definitely won't be a problem. Only one single has ranked above Kobushi's multiple times, and it had a low debut (#8), so I'm willing to bet a weekly #1 will happen.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by Anderei »

The only major release is MomoClo and it's an album. Singles is dead.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

That was a cool and fun MV. The part with Natsumi with her face as the tree reminded me of something from this video game called Chulip. I'm not sure if I like it more than the Fever Version, but it's still good.
Formerly Mizura
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Thing is, I don't think it was necessary to delay the PV for two weeks and the new scenes with just Reirei, Hamachan, and Taguchan seemed so very last minute...I kind of wonder why the sudden change (also I kind of like the Fever ver. more).

Though Tagu as the Sakura tree was pretty hilarious...and reading the lyrics, it actually surprised me that the song was sung in the perspective of the tree xD

I don't know, maybe they could've made a whole 'nother alternate version instead of cropping the two together.
Last edited by Solarblade on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Gucchi was adorable because she's always adorable. But that was a mistake. A very, very big mistake.

But really, after the Fever Ver. that was a letdown. I didn't LOVE the Fever Ver., but it was a hell of a lot better than this.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Kobushi did indeed grab #1 weekly at just under 34,000. It hit a higher weekly rank than their debut (at #3), but it's currently at around 15,000 less TOTAL sales.

Also Chotto Guchoku ni's PV hit over 740,000+ views on Youtube, with Dosukoi at around 870,000+... Which is good cause it's climbing fast.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

If I remember correctly, Dosukoi ended up charting for several weeks and increasing the sales. This might end up happening again.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They promoted it for ages. They were still doing handshakes well into its release which is why it charted for so long.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I finally watched the Sakura Night Fever MV, and I feel a strange connection to it... because as part of a school presentation in 1st grade I had to dress up in a cardboard Christmas tree getup.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Josh, I demand pictures. (Not really, if you protest lol)
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I'm sure they exist, but I probably haven't seen them for a couple decades myself. :) Maybe someday.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

They have some kind of project running where the girls visit schools and dance Sakura Night Fever with the students. So far they've uploaded two videos to their channel:

Ayaka and Rena:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbCfhtuMVu4

Rio and Ayano:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYB0s2C7s8

Pretty fun, and it might bring them some fans among students.
Also, Chotto Guchoku's MV has reached over 1 mio views.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="DonJuan"]
They have some kind of project running where the girls visit schools and dance Sakura Night Fever with the students. So far they've uploaded two videos to their channel:

Ayaka and Rena:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbCfhtuMVu4

Rio and Ayano:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYB0s2C7s8

Pretty fun, and it might bring them some fans among students.
Also, Chotto Guchoku's MV has reached over 1 mio views.
[/quote]

For those who want to see the final product of those videos: Here.

It says it's in combination with Unidol, which I'm guessing is short for University Idol? Either way it was a very cute and well-executed project! Two thumbs up over here.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="196664" data-time="1460686359">It says it's in combination with Unidol, which I'm guessing is short for University Idol? Either way it was a very cute and well-executed project! Two thumbs up over here.</blockquote>Correct about what it stands for. They seem to be centered around competitions of idol groups formed from university students--I ran into it a bit when Nakanishi Kana's sister was in one of these groups last year.