[2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

[2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by Solarblade »

Kobushi's 2nd major single was announced and the title is "Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii"  (桜ナイトフィーバー / チョット愚直に!猪突猛進 / 押忍!こぶし魂) releasing on 2/17

Sakura Night Fever is a cover of a KAN song

Here's the performance of it - https://youtu.be/Qwh-xRWBVws?t=3099

Also here's the performance done by H!P back in early 2015 - https://youtu.be/18B1QAFRtxY

Last edited by Solarblade on Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I really love Kobushi--can't wait to see the previews of the other songs when they appear. They gave great energy and individuality to Sakura Night Fever. I preferred it to the Hinafest performance, which I loved when I saw it last March on H!S.

I asked this in the spam thread as well, but I wonder if doing one cover song a single will be their shtick? First it was Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san, and now Sakura Night Fever. I'm not complaining, they do great covers, lol.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2016.02.17] Kobushi Factory - Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Muchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Definitely buying this single based on this cover alone, hahaha. Koushi is dangerously high in my rankings....
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Kobushi is dangerously high in my rankings....
[/quote]
Its because they should be! Haha I kid; that's clearly subjective.
The cover is pretty great though, and already stuck in my head. That's a good enough reason to throw my money at it. When I order this one, I might just go ahead and order the previous singles as well and start a Kobushi collection alongside my Angerme collection.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Chotto Guchoku ni radio rip. (Not sure of the source)
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Yeah, especially since Hyadain was involved in it :D
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Solarblade"]
Yeah, especially since Hyadain was involved in it :D
[/quote]

WHAT? Okay well that makes a lot of sense... I like a number of Hyadain songs. The way he puts words together with music is so great... not always on the predictable beat. 

Kobushi themselves still killed it, especially for a second single. I think they really picked an amazing group of girls to carry on the Berryz Koubou spirit... Kobushi is not afraid to be "weird" like that. It shows in performances, too.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

H!S edit of Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin PV was on this week's show.

Kobushi is awesome... I'd criticize the PV, but if they did the same thing they did with Karada Dake (leaving out the boxing bits), then we can hope to expect a little more in the MV.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Chototsu feels like a song I would like if it were sang differently.  I've always hated the idol habit of faux-growling on songs like this.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

The other previee showed the girls running through boxes, if that means anything lol
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Farrah"]
I've always hated the idol habit of faux-growling on songs like this.
[/quote]

That's the first thing I thought of when I listened to this. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I am disappointed. The song isn't on the same level as Dosukoi, and the video feels like they went full idol, whereas Dosukoi was more original. Plus the shoes.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
I am disappointed. The song isn't on the same level as Dosukoi, and the video feels like they went full idol, whereas Dosukoi was more original. Plus the shoes.
[/quote]

Don't forget we have one more song we haven't heard any previews for--Osu! Kobushi Tamashii.... From the title it seems that one may be a bit "rougher." Also the actual PV will have a bit more added to it. It's hard to top Dosukoi, though. If directors were always given creative freedom to shot off-set it'd be more likely.

Also what about the shoes? I think they're cute  :whistling:
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Covers are out. And ugly. *sight*
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I like both Reg and Lim A! Lim A is my favorite of them all, I'd say (It's so colorful and sparkly and shiny lol). I know a lot of these could've been executed better, but I actually don't truly hate any of them. They all have this kind of cute retro thing going on, especially Lim C.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
[/quote]

Get out. No, but. Those old style black/white shoes never work.

No opinion on the covers, but I see that Sako is the only one with her headband on her forehead I hope this means something.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I love all of them! Natsumi looks a little funny to me in Reg B though; I guess she doesn't do a "serious face" very well.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

The Sakura Night Fever covers are my favorites. I wish for the colourful outfits they did black and white backgrounds or something it would be better than an overwhelming amount of bright colours.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="194727" data-time="1453965403">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Really? I quite like 'em  :whistling:

And the covers... While they're not all amazing, at least half of them show some actual imagination and creative intent behind them. The photoshop itself might not be the best, but at least they're putting actual design into it. Whoever is doing the album just needs to realize it's okay to not have the girls' outlines SO CRISP. It looks way more harsh when you have vector/cartoon-y drawn backgrounds and then a super sharp real life person on top. Also that it's okay to change the coloring on the girls (make some spots darker.)
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

[quote="Thea"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="194727" data-time="1453965403">
<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Oops, I own like three pairs of those LMAO.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="AquaChan"]
Covers are out. And ugly. *sight*
[/quote]

I quite like Limited A.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Radio rip of Osu! Kobushi Tamashii.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

And I already love it.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
[/quote]

Awwwww yeah.... This single is being bought.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

I actually like Lim and Reg A, I think they're really cute and sparkly.
And I really like Osu! Kobushi Tamashii. Kobushi is steadily rising in my rankings...
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
[/quote]

More growling...

The chorus is pretty sweet, though.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Like JPope, I could do without the growling again (although it's starting to seem like it may be Kobushi's signature lmao) but I do like this song the most from the release.  Has a really rad vintage feel.