Zukki to graduate from MM'16 at the end of the spring tour.

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Zukki to graduate from MM'16 at the end of the spring tour.

Post by yuzuriha »

<3 I'm glad you get to go too!
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I'm kind of annoyed because I should be upset about this. Zukki was my favorite from the time Reina left until... whenever Harunan took over (early 2014?). And she was my favorite 9ki from the very beginning of my being a Momusu fan (around the time Maji Desu ka Ska! was released). So I SHOULD be devastated but I'm just... not. At all. So either I've just become numb to this sort of thing after all these graduations, or Zukki slid way farther down my favorites ranking than I thought she did.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

A lot of people are saying they aren't surprised, saying she was obviously unhappy, etc and honestly I just feel like a huge amount of that is people projecting how they would feel onto her if they were her weight LOL.  There were a few low moments a couple years ago but Zukki has seemed pretty peppy for awhile now - I would not be surprised if she just wants to start college and be a normal girl now, rather than this bizarre narrative I keep seeing people on Facebook construct, that she's bowing out because of her weight and saving us all from the horrific duty of having to look at her grotesquely obese frame (I really wish I were exaggerating but the number of "Welp, I guess she just decided she'd rather be unhealthy and die of heart disease than be a good idol :)" status updates I've seen from the few H!P fans I have added is astonishing).  I mean, is it possible that that's why she's leaving? Sure.  Do I think it's the most likely option? Not really, if wota making sideways comments about her body were enough to make her graduate, she would've left a long time ago.  Zukki's made of tougher stuff than that - she'd have to be to have made it this far.

Anyway, it's a shame.  One of the only passable singers in this dismally undertalented line-up.  I really hope they add a powerhouse in the auditions because we're down to Haruka, Sakura and Mizuki in the "voices I can stand to hear more than 20% of the time" category (ft. Masaki every once and awhile).
Last edited by Farrah on Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
I'm kind of annoyed because I should be upset about this. Zukki was my favorite from the time Reina left until... whenever Harunan took over (early 2014?). And she was my favorite 9ki from the very beginning of my being a Momusu fan (around the time Maji Desu ka Ska! was released). So I SHOULD be devastated but I'm just... not. At all. So either I've just become numb to this sort of thing after all these graduations, or Zukki slid way farther down my favorites ranking than I thought she did.
[/quote]

I got over Sayumi leaving in about three days and I was a huge fan of hers for years. You're just used to it.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="195022" data-time="1454973180">
<div>
[/quote]

I got over Sayumi leaving in about three days and I was a huge fan of hers for years. You're just used to it.

</div>
</blockquote>

I was so devastated by Eri's graduation (my first oshimen, for at least 4-5 years), but now I'm just so used to it, I'm just glad for them to move on.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
freezingkiss
ANGERME

Post by freezingkiss »

I was more affected by Eris grad than Risas. Eri was really really one of a kind.
新垣里沙 ♥ 須藤茉麻 ♥中島早貴 ♥ 譜久村聖 ♥All of C-ute ♥All of Berryz♥

mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I'm more surprise with her, Riho, and practically everyone else leaving this quickly. It's 2010-2011 all over again. Anyway I don't know how to feel about her leaving. I was completely shocked with Riho leaving so quickly since I figured she'd be in MM almost as long as Ai or would be up among the members who was in the group for 7+ years. I never had that feeling with Kanon. Honestly I thought she had a couple of years left in her. Also I never got the feeling that she could've been unhappy recently doing this. She probably was around the first two years until she got situated. Hope she does well outside of showbiz.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

lol I've been a fan for 15+ years now and I'm still not numb to these things guys give me all your strength because I am still devastated over EriJunLin, Sakitty, Yuuka, Risako, even Sayu.  Two of my faves leaving in just a couple months I don't know if my heart can take it (even though I am happy for both of them OK let me make that clear).

And also I agree with Farrah, I don't see any of this unhappiness you guys are talking about.  I know she was down for a while when I first came back into MM fandom but the last couple years she always seems happy to me.
Kaori • Risako 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I'm sad about girls like Yuuka and Uta (hence my signature), because we never got to see them reach their full potential. With Sayu, I loved her, but it was time. Eri's did make me really sad because it felt so sudden.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Announcement on the Haro!Sute.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Was there really no reaction when she said it, or did they mute the crowd?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Looks like they cut to a later part of the video, actually.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't know that anyone had serious doubts she wouldn't graduate from Budokan but she will on May 31st, the day after Meimi.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I'm very happy to hear she'll get a proper sendoff.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Saw a very cute Zukki image with drawings of all her Morning Musume outfits. At full size it's pretty big, so I'll just link to the tweet.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I can't believe the day is here already, I feel like I haven't felt much hype over it! Then again, I haven't been on Tumblr this past week so that's probably why XD
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]
Saw a very cute Zukki image with drawings of all her Morning Musume outfits. At full size it's pretty big, so I'll just link to the tweet.
[/quote]

Thanks for sharing, it's really cute !

Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

zukkidress.jpg

I actually love her dress.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Her and Meimi look like they were part of the same stage production lol.

I'm surprised it wasn't full on green.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I don't love the dress, but compared to recent graduation dresses, it's not bad. And yeah, she and Meimi both look like extras from a production of The Music Man.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, I wasn't big on Sayumi's and Riho's was very last minute and generic looking.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I honestly love Zukki's. I like how it isn't all her member color and is bright, reflecting her, with her member color as accent. It makes Riho's look like shit.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah, and the flowers just suit her so well.
Kaori • Risako 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I wonder what Iikubo whispered after her message that got that WTF? reaction from Zukki.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

[quote="JPope"]
I wonder what Iikubo whispered after her message that got that WTF? reaction from Zukki.
[/quote]

Spoiler: [+]
iikubenis.jpg

I'm sorry :nono:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="198119" data-time="1465770152">
<div>
[/quote]

Spoiler: [+]
Imageiikubenis.jpg

I'm sorry :nono:

</div>
</blockquote>

Ha!