MUSUME MADNESS - NORTH REGION ROUND 1

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

MUSUME MADNESS - NORTH REGION ROUND 1

Post by JPope »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">From the Sapporo Dome, it's Round 1 of the MM-BBS MARCH MUSUME MADNESS! For the bracket and more info, check the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6722" title="">info thread</a>.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Vote for the song in each match-up that you want to see move on to the second round! 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">"Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke / Ai no Gundan" is the 1 seed, and thus has a bye in this round. It will face the winner of "Only You VS "Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!".
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Voting will be opened for THREE DAYS ONLY! After that, it's on to the 2nd Round!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: MUSUME MADNESS - NORTH REGION ROUND 1

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This was one of the harder regions just because you can love one song of a single, not care for another, but it still "wins" for you =(
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="195730" data-time="1458187476">This was one of the harder regions just because you can love one song of a single, not care for another, but it still "wins" for you =(</blockquote>One•Two•Three / The Matenrou Show still practically gets a free vote. :lol:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

Everything I voted for except 1, 2, 3 is losing. Damn you guys and your peasant taste. :tongue:
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

In the other polls I voted for the song that everybody else was voting for excluding 2 of each. But in this one... wow

remember you can't give a sympathy vote for pyoco pyoco you have to actually like it  :lol: 
Image Hey
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Pretty much everything I voted for in this round is winning except for tokisora which is my favorite single out of this line up :(
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

What I want to know is where these 27 votes are coming from. Lurkers, show yourselves!
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Omg, I can't believe people like Brainstorming more than Tsumetai Kaze. That's a capital offense, y'all.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="195766" data-time="1458234207">
Omg, I can't believe people like Brainstorming more than Tsumetai Kaze. That's a capital offense, y'all.</blockquote>
Brainstorming isn't bad, but I wouldn't pick it to just listen to it. However, Tsumetai is beautiful, and I listen to it quite often. I saw that one and it was an instant win for Tsumetai.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Voting on just some of the quesitons is not possible, so I'm not going to vote and just post my two choices here:
- Wakuteka Take a Chance
- One Two Three

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Poor Pyoko Pyoko. I didn't vote for it, but I still have a soft spot for it because of Suugaku Joshi Gakuen.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="195770" data-time="1458237246">
Voting on just some of the quesitons is not possible, so I'm not going to vote and just post my two choices here:

- Wakuteka Take a Chance

- One Two Three</blockquote>

We have to do another MM (recent) MV Run tomorrow so that you can vote after it ;).
Campy <3 !
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm not the biggest fan of 1,2,3, but it's at least better than what Pyoko Pyoko tried to be.
Formerly Mizura
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="showraniy"]
Omg, I can't believe people like Brainstorming more than Tsumetai Kaze. That's a capital offense, y'all.
[/quote]

I didn't vote for Tsumetai even though I like it more than Brainstorming, because "Kimi Sae..." Also, I like Brainstorming more than the other two songs on the Tsumetai single.
[quote="Ap2000"]
- Wakuteka Take a Chance
- One Two Three
[/quote]

Anyone else having problems with the poll?
Hotaru
つばきファクトリー

Post by Hotaru »

This one was the hardest to vote for.

Damn you triple A sides!
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="195766" data-time="1458234207">Omg, I can't believe people like Brainstorming more than Tsumetai Kaze. That's a capital offense, y'all.</blockquote>Tsumetai is snore fest. Brainstorming has Tokimeke. It's given me reason to randomly say 'my life, my time' under my breathe.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="195760" data-time="1458231205">Pretty much everything I voted for in this round is winning except for tokisora which is my favorite single out of this line up :(</blockquote>same :sad:
Last edited by strawberryjam on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="strawberryjam"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="195766" data-time="1458234207">
</blockquote>
Tsumetai is snore fest. Brainstorming has Tokimeke. It's given me reason to randomly say 'my life, my time' under my breathe.[/quote]

Everything from the Baby to the My life my time is constantly stuck in my head, complete with choreography.
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Voting is officially closed.