MUSUME MADNESS - SOUTH REGION ROUND 1

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

MUSUME MADNESS - SOUTH REGION ROUND 1

Post by JPope »

<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">From the Fukuoka Convention Center, it's Round 1 of the MM-BBS MARCH MUSUME MADNESS! For the bracket and more info, check the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6722" title="">info thread</a>.
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Vote for the song in each match-up that you want to see move on to the second round! 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);"> 
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">"Shouganai Yume Oibito" is the 1 seed, and thus has a bye in this round. It will face the winner of "Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai" VS "Kimagure Princess".
<p style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(250,252,255);">Voting will be opened for THREE DAYS ONLY! After that, it's on to the 2nd Round!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: MUSUME MADNESS - SOUTH REGION ROUND 1

Post by TicTacAnyone »

How dare you put Egao YES Nude up against Maji Desu ka Suka Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Making me choose between seishun collection and aruiteru is like asking me to choose between guillotine or noose
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Guillotine, Guillotine is faster. (In this case, Seishun)
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

The shitty and the good ones are really all competing in their own battles here. :(
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

So this is the region I clearly got wrong when deciding the seeding, lol!

We're looking at five out of seven matches being upsets. It makes sense, since it's the era I like the least.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="JPope"]

We're looking at five out of seven matches being upsets. It makes sense, since it's the era I like the least.
[/quote]

Out of all the singles the only one that surprised me was that you put Nanchatte Renai at #10... it's the highest-selling platinum era single, and still pretty popular I think.
Last edited by WonderBuono on Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I hated Nanchatte Renai, so I'm ok with that. All I can imagine hearing it is Ai's sad face as she sings about eating a hamburger. Sad hamburger. :(
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="195788" data-time="1458244759"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="195785" data-time="1458243175">

We're looking at five out of seven matches being upsets. It makes sense, since it's the era I like the least.</blockquote>

Out of all the singles the only one that surprised me was that you put Nanchatte Renai at #10... it's the highest-selling platinum era single, and still pretty popular I think.</blockquote>

I think a lot of these still are. I see people getting excited when the current lineup does these songs.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

We need to break the tie in the 4. Kanashimi Twilight VS 13. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game match-up. Well, I mean, we don't need to, but it would be nice. There probably aren't enough outstanding votes left to swing any of the other matches. Someone who voted in the East and West Regions has not voted in the North or South Regions. Come on, man! At least break this tie, lol!
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

DUDE Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game

or I will be getting the ban hammer out.  :cop:
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="strawberryjam"]
DUDE Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game

or I will be getting the ban hammer out.  :cop:
[/quote]

:rofl:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="195788" data-time="1458244759">
Out of all the singles the only one that surprised me was that you put Nanchatte Renai at #10... it's the highest-selling platinum era single, and still pretty popular I think.
</blockquote>

I think a lot of these still are. I see people getting excited when the current lineup does these songs.[/quote]

Agree with this, I'm among these people haha.

And I prefer Onna ni Sachi Are to Nanchatte Ren'ai :noway:.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Voting is officially closed. 

Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game wins by a single vote!