H!P Complete Singles and Albums Books Translated

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

H!P Complete Singles and Albums Books Translated

Post by JPope »

<div>Henkka from Wota in Translation has translated the Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK and  Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>His description of the books:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>"Hello! Project COMPLETE SINGLE BOOK and Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK are a pair of books released in 2013 and 2015, respectively. These two tomes include a bunch of cool stuff for fans, including descriptions and songwriting/arranging credits for the songs, interviews with dance and vocal instructors, lists of famous people’s favorite tracks, and H!P-themed manga.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>But in my personal opinion, as a long time fan of Hello! Project music, the real treasure of these books are the interviews with Tsunku♂, the arrangers, and just plain old fans who like to talk about the music of Hello! Project. These are the parts of the books I will be translating.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>If you love the music of Hello! Project, then what you will find below is something that might strike you as bordering on sexually provocative. That is to say, you will probably enjoy it."</div>
<div> </div>
<div>http://kumomi.org/translations/hello-project-complete-books/</div>
<div> </div>
<div>So far, I've read the interviews with Tsunku and DANCE☆MAN, and they are great. Highly recommended.</div>
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: H!P Complete Singles and Albums Books Translated

Post by yuzuriha »

Oops, guess TnB and I dragged our feet on that too long.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki