MARCH MUSUME MADNESS - ROUND 5

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

MARCH MUSUME MADNESS - ROUND 5

Post by JPope »

<div>From Budokan, it's Round 5 of the MM-BBS MARCH MUSUME MADNESS! The Final Four! For the bracket and more info, check the <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=6722" title="">info thread</a>.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Vote for the song in each match-up that you want to see move on to the Championship Round! </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Voting will be opened for THREE DAYS ONLY! After that, it's on to the CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!   </div>
<div> </div>
<div><a class="bbc_url" href="http://fantasyattic.com/images/JPope/MM ... 5-HALF.jpg" title="External link">Image</a></div>
Last edited by JPope on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Re: MARCH MUSUME MADNESS - ROUND 5

Post by JPope »

I messed up the poll -- it had AFOD in place of Shabondama -- but changed it almost immediately. I hope I fixed it before any votes were cast.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

The fuck is Memory Seishun no Hikari doing in the semifinal. lmao
Cool song, but not Top 4 material.
And guys, Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke and Shou ga nai...

You people are crazy.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

This is the first round I voted for Memory Seishun. I didn't know everyone liked it so much.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

It's one of my favorite MM singles  :lol: Plus the overall single is pretty great.

EDIT: Also, I finally listened to Shouganai Yume oibito. I couldn't for the life of me remember that song. Even watching the PV, I only remembered it halfway through the chorus :lol: Also, I couldn't even tell who was who in the line-up besides Reina in the PV. They all look the same from afar.  :whatthe:  I'm actually a little surprised another Plantium era songs didn't make it this far... 
Last edited by Purin-chama on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="196146" data-time="1459287838">I'm actually a little surprised another Plantium era songs didn't make it this far...</blockquote>
Not possible.

It's more of a "the one with the most votes per era" finale.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="196146" data-time="1459287838">
It's one of my favorite MM singles :lol: Plus the overall single is pretty great.

EDIT: Also, I finally listened to Shouganai Yume oibito. I couldn't for the life of me remember that song. Even watching the PV, I only remembered it halfway through the chorus :lol: Also, I couldn't even tell who was who in the line-up besides Reina in the PV. They all look the same from afar. :whatthe: I'm actually a little surprised another Plantium era songs didn't make it this far...</blockquote>

I was so sure Resonant Blue or Nanchatte Renai would be the Platinum song representative lol
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I pretty much expected Shabondama to do well but the other three are indeed somewhat surprising.

SYO is that song from PE that never clicked with me. I guess it's not badly done, but I can't pretend that I like it. Kinda feel bad voting for Wagamama/AnG but Ai no Gundan really is my jam.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Based on my seedings, Shouganai and Wagamama are not a huge surprise for me, but Memory and Shabondama are. I'm pleasantly surprised at the run Memory is having, though. It's a great track that has aged really well.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Anderei basically said everything I wanted to in this thread.  And then Seishun Collection came on my iTunes and I was like WHY.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Voting is now closed for this round.

Championship thread will be posted shortly.