Inaba Manaka to graduate from Country Girls

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Inaba Manaka to graduate from Country Girls

Post by Meikochi »

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/sp/new ... hp?id=9137' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.up-fc.jp/helloproject/sp/new ... id=9137</a>

She was my favorite from CG so sad news but asthma is a serious topic so.. Hope she'll be able to continue dancing lessons again, at least.
Last edited by Meikochi on Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Inaba Manaka to graduate from Country Girls

Post by Shoujo Q »

She's staying in Up Front.

I bet she'll stay in Up Front Hokkaido and build up that branch with the Kenshuusei.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Oh no I knew this was gonna happen... *cries*

I know I've said before that I've gotten used to graduations but this one actually makes me sad.

Edit: also I just noticed it says she HAS graduated, not that she will graduate. So no ceremony.
Last edited by WonderBuono on Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

MANAKAAAAANNNNN Q_Q

THE BEST DANCER IN H!P

LORD WHY     :nono:
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Wow, this must've been hard for Manakan...either way at least we might get our announcement of the next single real soon...though I wonder if they'll replace her with one of the new Hokkaido girls (seems like it's been the in-thing for ANGERME at least.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I saw this coming but I'm still bummed about it.  She was literally the only thing I liked about Country Girls.

Arco, how you doing buddy?
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Nooooooooooooooooo! (ToT) She was my favorite and the most adorable thing ever!!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

This hurts so much. Graduating because of an illness sucks SO much, especially with a girl like Manaka who really hasn't been in a group for that long. Longer than Fuyuka, but still... she's been my instant favourite in the group, and I still believe she was the most talented one, good at dancing, ok at singing (especially for CG's standard) and so, so cute. Honestly, this throws me off so much I'm completely numb right now.

[quote="Shoujo Q"]

I bet she'll stay in Up Front Hokkaido and build up that branch with the Kenshuusei.
[/quote]

Now that you're mentioning it, the Up-Front Link post mentions

"With the formation of Country Girls and after moving to Tokyo, from the end of April, her carrier has been put on hold after her sickness, asthma, from which she suffered from a young age, showed more significant symptoms and began to be an obstacle to her activities.".

Maybe it really was the different climatic atmosphere in Tokyo that made her asthma come back? I honestly wouldn't mind a Hokkaido based unit with Manaka, Ryou and Yume...
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

She was the only member of the group I didn't like so now the group is perfect for me.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="yuzu"]
I saw this coming but I'm still bummed about it.  She was literally the only thing I liked about Country Girls.

[/quote]

I am so sorry for the late reply, yuzu. orz I had even seen Saya and Solarblade's posts but somehow completely missed yours.

I am doing fine, but I am pretty bummed about it.  :sad: She was my favorite member from the start, and though I knew it could be a possibility, I had held onto a faint hope that she'd recover and be well and back to performing.

I haven't truly followed CG for a while now (I think cuteness has lost its power over me), but I'm definitely taking a sabbatical from them for awhile, since I really liked her singing, her energy on stage, and just how much of an adorable living marshmallow (as said by Uta) she was.

But, moreso, thank you for thinking of me.  :heart:  It touched me.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I sort of expected this was going to happen so it's not as sudden as uta' departure. However I am still sad about this. The country Musume curse continues.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="199293" data-time="1470318048">

I bet she'll stay in Up Front Hokkaido and build up that branch with the Kenshuusei.</blockquote>

Hoping she'll become for UF Hokkaido what Captain is for "regular" Kenshuusei (so helping in dance).
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="199300" data-time="1470328866">
<div>

[/quote]

I am so sorry for the late reply, yuzu. orz I had even seen Saya and Solarblade's posts but somehow completely missed yours.

I am doing fine, but I am pretty bummed about it.  :sad: She was my favorite member from the start, and though I knew it could be a possibility, I had held onto a faint hope that she'd recover and be well and back to performing.

I haven't truly followed CG for a while now (I think cuteness has lost its power over me), but I'm definitely taking a sabbatical from them for awhile, since I really liked her singing, her energy on stage, and just how much of an adorable living marshmallow (as said by Uta) she was.

But, moreso, thank you for thinking of me.  :heart:  It touched me.

</div>
</blockquote>
 Of course! <3

And yeah, I definitely haven't been following them at ALL since her hiatus.

And yeah DonJuan might be onto something.  Especially going from someplace like Hokkaidou to a HUGE city like Tokyo, even pollution could be a huge issue.  I remember when I studied abroad I didn't get sick the entire time I was there, except when I visited Seoul.  The pollution was so bad there that my allergies acted up to the point I felt like I had a terrible cold.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

She was one of my favorite kenshuusei and then she got to debut in a group I didn't really like, but then they created the dance unit and I had something from Manaka to be excited for. This is so sad :(
Image Hey