Morning Musume'17 CM for Marukome Miso Soup

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: Morning Musume'17 CM for Marukome Miso Soup

Post by Solarblade »

I really liked the PV, though changing one word in the song to me feels a bit lazy, but thats just me
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

It feels like they don't trust the girls to sustain their notes. The original flows so much better.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zoe"]
It feels like they don't trust the girls to sustain their notes. The original flows so much better.
[/quote]

It's obviously a producer-level decision, and lack of trust might be the reason, or it could just be an artistic choice. 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Wow that was actually adorable and I may have cried and I may be craving miso soup hardcore now
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

The faster tempo reminded me a lot of the songs on the remake album they did a few years ago. I think it's just the newer style they've been leaning towards when it comes to updating the old songs.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Song was re-uploaded today... From what I can see, the Japanese fans have no idea why just as much as the international fans. Seems nothing has changed on the MV. Up-Front apologized for it beig temporarily unavailable and then re-uploaded it. Maybe just a mistake? That's a bad mistake, though... They lost all the views it already had lol.
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

I saw this pop up on YouTube today and was really bummed. The video and vocals are pretty good, but the rearrangement with digital drums and instruments is a big shame. I guess that's the sound now, but boy, Morning Coffee shouldn't sound like this. :(
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I may actually like it more than the original one. Vocals are really nice to me, I like having (clean) versions with new girls (especially Fuku, Duu and Sakura) and I like the faster tempo.
Campy <3 !